Performance Ford Lincoln Bountiful

1800 S Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010

New 888-863-9615
Used 888-742-5017
Service 877-206-8904

We'll Put A Smile On Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Flawless Transaction

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We purchased a van for our business over the phone and our salesman, Reed Christensen handled everything for us from start to finish. He was very professional and straight forward and made sure we had all the facts and details about the car. The dealership gave us great pricing and there were no surprises. We will continue to do business with these folks and especially Reed when we need another car.

Great dealership, friendly and fast.

by from West bountiful UT |

Kameron with a K was great to work with, very accommodating got me fianced at a lower rate than what I was pre approved for. Kameron let me take my vehicle home to have the family check it out and make sure it fit in my garage. Overall great buying experience with a good price for the vehicle I wanted.

Great service Amazing salesperson

by from Tooele, UT |

I called Reed Christensen and left a message- -He returned my call even though it was a Sunday. He was super easy to deal with and we made arrangements to meet the following day to look at the truck. He made the buying process easy and fun. He had a great personality and was super easy to talk to. He made sure my two young boys were happy and taken care of while all the paperwork was being done. After I got the truck home I noticed some door dings on the passenger side and when I called him back about them he went above and beyond to make sure they were repaired. I would definitely work with Reed again on any future purchases.

Great Experience

by from Minnesota |

I Purchased a 2008 Jeep Commander from Reed Christensen at Bountiful Performance Ford in UT. I was a little worried as I am from Minnesota and was buying it without a chance to see it. Reed was very thorough in his description detailing everything that he thought would be of interest including things like a modification to the seat belt. He even picked me up at the airport and watched over every detail. I was not surprised by the Jeep when I took possession, which is great when you buy sight unseen. I would highly recommend Reed and Bountiful Ford and would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Coy and Marie Driskell

by from Smithfield, UT |

Our experience in getting a used vehicle was excellent. Our salesperson, Reed, was totally attentive and well versed in what needed to be done in terms of trying the car and doing all the paper work. He only screamed once during the test drive. :} When we are ready for another car you can bet we'll be back to Performance Ford Lincoln in Bountiful and Reed will be our salesperson.

used car

by from Salt Lake City |

By far the best experience ever buy a car in my lifetime.

Top Notch Professionals.

by from Layton, Utah |

Couldn?t be happier. This is our 2nd car from Willey/Performance in 4 years. This time our Salesman was Reed C. and was one of the best we?ve ever encountered in the car industry, even though his knowledge of the used vehicle I was interested in was limited, he was quick to get answers. As a whole the experience was a positive one with my only complaint being that it could have been done a little quicker but much of that was my fault. Definitely will be back to get a new F150 in the near future.

Great people, felt really good and at ease!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Worked with Kameron, and he treated me so well! I can't say anything better, I'd recommend him to anyone you can't go wrong!!

The best dealership in the west

by from Taylorsville Utah |

I am over 65 and was a mechanic for 30 years until I retired. I have worked in dealerships and around them, and I was very reluctant to go to one (the war stories you hear and see about them). I must say because of the experience I had at Performance Ford of Bountiful, I'm afraid I might have to eat my words (gulp). My sales reprehensive Sabria Nolan was down to earth , she wisent cocky, she didn't pressure me to much, she was considerate of a old man and his questions, She knew of switches light sym. and controls of the truck I was looking at. She is very knowledgeable as a sales person. The sale's staff treated me traffic and really gave me the feeling they really cared about my casernes . (and this is a dealer ship) (gulp). I have never experienced any thing like this in my life. I kept saying to my self this isn't real. I fond a little trouble spot in the truck after I has bought it and took the problem to the sales manager ( now here comes the true backbone of the dealership what will they do). He jumped right on the problem, fixed it and didn't charge me a thing. They really proved to me that they really care about you and it's a dealership ! (gulp) I am so impressed the way I was treated I would very strongly advise you to see for your self and go see them.

Listen to what I needed

by from Bountiful, UT |

Sabria was my sales woman, she listened to what I wanted and needed. She had patience and diligence that will amaze anyone she meets. Her manager Danny I told this too, and if this dealership keeps people around like her they will do amazing things.

Andrew Uribe - A Top notch Salesman

by from Shreveport, Louisiana |

Andrew Uribe was my PHENOMENAL Salesman. Honesty and integrity were mentioned by another reviewer in reference to Performance Ford Lincoln of Bountiful, UT ? two of the main attributes I look for when making a large purchase. Andrew exemplified these traits, plus many others: professionalism, product knowledge, good follow up and compassion, to name a few. He made this one of the most seamless car buying experiences ever. In fact, he made it worth a flight from Louisiana to take delivery of my truck, plus a 22+ hour drive back. Andrew?s Christian attitude was very much appreciated during a difficult time. Honesty and integrity also describe his Sales Manager, Chris ?Q?, who was also very much appreciated in this transaction. I VERY MUCH recommend this dealership, no matter where you are located