Performance Ford Lincoln Bountiful

1800 S Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010

New 888-863-9615
Used 888-742-5017
Service 877-206-8904

We'll Put A Smile On Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Flawless Transaction

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We purchased a van for our business over the phone and our salesman, Reed Christensen handled everything for us from start to finish. He was very professional and straight forward and made sure we had all the facts and details about the car. The dealership gave us great pricing and there were no surprises. We will continue to do business with these folks and especially Reed when we need another car.

Great experience with Mea & Sabria!

by from Layton, UT |

Great buying experience on a 2015 Mustang with Mea Wellington and Sabria Nolan. They were very good at listing and answering all my questions; Speaking of which they were extremely knowledgeable of the product line and the services the dealership offered. They were genuinely interested in getting me the car I wanted and insuring my happiness verses just trying to force a sell. Performance Ford had the best car for the best price, but these ladies in addition to the rest of the sales staff were definitely responsible for me buying from Performance and added to my Mustang experience. I highly recommend seeking Mea & Sabria if you're looking for any vehicle- Ford, Lincoln or otherwise.

Kameron with a "K" Rocks

by from Bountiful, Ut |

I told Kameron what I wanted and what I would pay - he made it work. I have never had a better experience at a dealership. Very personable and did NOT treat me like an ignorant female. Also need to say how awesome DJ in service is. Put this crazy lady's mind at ease! Thank you Performance Ford!!

Bought a car, I'm freakin happy

by from West Bountiful, UT |

So, Reed/Headmaster Christensen, was so nice that it was almost hard to believe that he was for real. After it was over he was still very helpful days later it almost seemed like he was my servant. Fortunately he didn't turn out to be a supper villain in sheep's clothing, I'm happy with how everything went.

by from bountiful, utah |

This is a follow up review to the one titled "Dishonest". After hearing how dissatisfied I was, the store Manager contacted me personally to address each issue I had. This was a nice touch. Both he and saleswoman Mae went out of their way to make sure that each and every problem I had was fixed. All repairs were made in a timely manner, the car was detailed, and the tank was filled. This personal and professional response went a long way toward restoring my faith in humanity. If you visit the store, be sure and ask for Mae. She will work hard for you. Thank you Mae, and thank you very much Bill.

Great service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I bought my 2013 Ford Focus from Reed Christensen at performance Ford. He is by far one of my favorite people to work with . I have very little experience in buying cars, but he made everything easy and painless, and answered any questions I had regarding the process, he was very fair about everything. I pointed out that the car was missing a few things (floor mats, owners manual,etc..) but he never hesitated to track down what I needed. A few weeks after I bought the car, he called to see how I was doing, and informed me that a couple had bought the 2011 Fiesta I had traded in, and that they were just as crazy about the color as I was (it was lime green). Reed thank you so much for taking the time to work with me, and making this car experience one I will truly never forget -Shelby Hammond

Dishonest

by from Bountiful, Utah |

I purchased a used Honda from this dealer, and everything seemed great until papers were signed. As soon as the sale was made, they treated me and my wife like crap. The salesperson, Danny, was insulting and rude. He even said that he would make sure the car was delivered with the tank empty because I had not negotiated for a tank full of gas! The interior repairs I had negotiated were ignored and I was told the parts were on backorder indefinitely. I was lied to about a missing keyless entry fob. They said there was one, but then refused to provide a replacement when they couldn't find it. Again, because I had not negotiated for it. All in all, every terrible stereotype of a slimy used car salesman rolled up into one! Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere!

Comfortable - Easy - Simplified

by from Stansbury Park, UT |

Arrived at 11:30 a.m. departed 3:30 p.m., going through process all the while. From Internet previous night to driving home most pleasurable. Reed Christiansen/Andrew Uribe and a "Great" dealership made us feel wanted. Thank you, Look No Further!

Very nice facility!

by from Salt Lake City |

Hello, I would like to say a few words about my experience with Reed Christensen as my sales person. From the start with his big smile and enthusiastic attitude, it all went super smooth for me. Reed asked me what I wanted and he delivered. Every process he explained and walked me through it seamlessly. I highly recommend asking for Reed and the team to get you into a vehicle at Performance Ford Bountiful. Thank you Reed!

Best car buying experience, ever!

by from Springville, UT |

Best car buying experience by far. My wife and I were helped by kameron, not only was it nice to be helped by someone who knew exactly what they were doing but; someone who was so helpful, caring, and determined. Definitely worth driving almost an hour to have a more experienced and knowledgeable team. I Highly recommend kameron If you are looking to buy a car in the future.

Kameron went above and beyond to make me happy!

by from Centerville, Utah |

Had a few things that needed fixing and Kameron went above and beyond to make it all happen. Make sure you ask for him, he is a great guy!