1800 S Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010

New 888-863-9615
Used 888-742-5017
Service 877-206-8904

We'll Put A Smile On Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.

Flawless Transaction

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We purchased a van for our business over the phone and our salesman, Reed Christensen handled everything for us from start to finish. He was very professional and straight forward and made sure we had all the facts and details about the car. The dealership gave us great pricing and there were no surprises. We will continue to do business with these folks and especially Reed when we need another car.

Best car buying experience, ever!

by from Springville, UT |

Best car buying experience by far. My wife and I were helped by kameron, not only was it nice to be helped by someone who knew exactly what they were doing but; someone who was so helpful, caring, and determined. Definitely worth driving almost an hour to have a more experienced and knowledgeable team. I Highly recommend kameron If you are looking to buy a car in the future.

Kameron went above and beyond to make me happy!

by from Centerville, Utah |

Had a few things that needed fixing and Kameron went above and beyond to make it all happen. Make sure you ask for him, he is a great guy!

Trade In

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I wanted to Trade In my Jeep for something bigger and comfortable for my wife and our new born son. Kameron was very helpful and new what I was looking for and what I could do financially. As soon as the numbers where known and what my wife and I were able to do as far as payments Kameron stepped in and did his best and made sure I was aware of what he could and couldn't do. I didn't feel like I was pressured or even taken advantage of, and after all was said and done he even called a couple days later to make sure my wife and I were happy with our purchase. Thanks kameron (and your cousin)

Kameron with a K saved the Day!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I greatly enjoyed my car buying experience with Kameron! I am very price conscious and will not overspend on my purchases. I will only buy what I feel is a great and fair deal for what I'm getting. I felt Kameron listened and went to work to provide us with the absolute best fit for what we wanted and needed. We are now the very proud owners of a vehicle we've been wanting for a long time. I would absolutely recommend Kameron and Ford Lincoln Bountiful to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

by from Ogden, UT |

This was an especially nice buying experience. Our salesman was Kameron Abdi and he went out of his way to be informative and helpful.

Performance Ford Bountiful

by from Taylorsville, UT |

My husband and I recently bought a 2013 Toyota Tundra from Kameron Abdi. Kameron was so great to work with! He was completely different than the typical pushy salespeople that you generally encounter buying cars! He was very professional, down to earth, honest, friendly and laid back. He really let us take our time test driving and looking at the truck by ourselves and on our own time without pressure. He was able to answer all of our questions and was very straight forward. He got us a great deal too. I would highly recommend working with him and definitely, we will be buying from him again down the road.

Great Experience with Kameron with a "K"

by from Magna, Utah |

My wife and I found a used car here and Kameron was great to deal with. Energetic, patient and most importantly no pressure. He treated us with respect and has a good sense of humor. My wife very much dislikes car buying and he made her feel less anxious about the whole ordeal. I would totally recommend him to anyone wanting a good experience with car buying, or looking. He followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks Kameron! with a "K"

Friendly no pressure atmosphere

by from Centerville, Utah |

Kameron did a great job! He was friendly and energetic. No pressure sales which is a breath of fresh air.

great service.....

by from roy |

I call to ask about 2009 dodge charger....thanks jera and kamerun with k.....they work With Me......making buy a car an easy. Experience...they approve Me and the finance. Was easy at a lower rate.....performance ford the best of the best.......thanks guy's...

Excellent experience

by from Tooele, Utah |

If you are looking for a great experience in buying a car then you need to ask for Kameron. He is top notch. He worked with us until he found the perfect fit in a car for us. We are completely satisfied with the way in which he handled every detail. We would recommend him with out any reservation.