Grossinger Autoplex

Used 866-469-5546
Service 866-292-1481

Buying a Cadi

by from Skokie, Il |

While I am sure there are more than just one great salesperson, my preference is to deal with Jon Moskovich - he is extremely well-versed in all aspects of the car/SUV and does not oversell the vehicle. This is the second Cadi SRX I have purchased from Grossinger (and from Jon). I would receommend him to any friend or family member. I am a former Grossinger Toyota buyer where I had all my cars serviced under the watchful eye of the best Service Manager in the business: Al Farber. Although the service dept. is not the same at the Cadi dealership, it's still good.

Buying a used car? Stay away of that dealership

by from Madison, WI |

The worst car shopping experience I have ever had. Staff will do whatever they can, even if that includes deceiving, to get you to buy from them. Bottom line, I will never ever consider them for any future shopping and wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The salesman and his sales manager lied to me just to get me into the dealership. I was shopping for a used 2010 Chevrolet Traverse. I found one at this dealership, and since I was going to drive for 3 hours, I called first and talked to Frances Guerrero, a salesman, and made an offer on the car. The salesman checked with his sales manager,Oscar Hurtado, and called me back to tell me that his manager agreed to the offer. I went to the dealership and took the car for a test drive, and when it was time to wrap up the purchase, I was told that they will not negotiate the advertised price. I tried to explain to them that I called and they agreed to my offer, but the sales manager kept saying that he never agreed to the offer. I left very angry after driving for 3 hours for nothing. What shocked me more is that the salesman called me the next day to ask me if I was still interested to buy the car at the advertised price, pretending that nothing happened the day before! Customer service rep. lady called me a few days later to ask me if I was still interested in the car; I told her what happened and she said she will investigate it and get back to me. She called me a couple of days later to ask me if I am interested in the car!!!

I wouldn't know but nice people

by from Bolingbrook IL |

They called me and were very nice but I had already found the car I was looking for a day earlier. I told them maybe next time. They thanked me anyways

Why don't I want to make a deal today you ask?

by from Chicago, IL |

Because I don't feel like it. Don't insult my intelligence with your feeble salesman tactics. When I say I?m just looking that?s not a signal to try harder. You either think I?m stupid or I need to get some plastic surgery to make me not look so gullible.

Repair Service

by from Evanston, Il |

Quick, easy and kept me informed of cost and [rogress.

grossinger cadillac

by from skokie, Il |

As good as a car dealer gets. Felt no pressure at any time from salesman Ben.

Questionable Business Practices

by from Chicago,IL |

No comment, the stars alone should tell you how it was.....avoid.

buying new

by from Davis Junction Il |

I was looking to buy a new enclave ,I went to grossinger for the large selection of enclaves available,as soon as I got there the sales man were ready to help out ,the greet my kids with donuts and coffee available,the transition was smooth as I already knew my pick.I commend Victor Melendes for the great service this is my fourth new car purchased at grossinger and recommend to friends to visit dealership thanks..

Great Sales team

by from Chicago IL |

Great sales team very attentive to what we needed, Luis was also very knowledgeable about the vehicles. the main thing that i liked about the entire sales team was that they were not pushy about making the sale. the wife is very happy with her new GMC Terrain.

Great customer service, no pushy sales people.

by from Chicago, IL |

I would recommend Grossinger to anyone for a new car. My friend who went to school with the owner recommended and even offered to go in with me to get a great deal however I didn?t need it because I paid exactly what I was planning on paying for my Verano. It took some negotiation however I was very please with the outcome. Everyone from the Sales guy (Frauz) to the loan officer all worked together to making the experience nicer then I expected. I went to several places and the Grossinger experience was far the best.

Lost A Loyal Customer

by from Chicago, Illinois |

2/3/2014 my car had strong smell of gas inside the car took car in to Grossinger mechanic said no gas lead found but if you are going to keep this car you are going to have to have the engine replaced oil leaking everywhere, I ask him to show me where the oil was leaking, he was caught off guard and had a hard time showing me dried oil in one place (probably from recent oil change) sent me on my way and 2/4/2014 same problem noticed went to neighborhood service and their mechanic diagnosed the problem "Faulty Fuel Pressure Regulator" replaced it in 2 hours I was on my way home problem fixed, I am done with Grossinger they have lost a good customer and I would never recommend them to anyone. Horrible Experience - Service Tech said this mechanic was his best and has been there for many years, (Advise - replace this guy)