Young Chevrolet

645 N Main St, Layton, UT 84041

New 888-699-6077
Used 888-381-7350
Service 888-360-3412

Just off Exit 331 in Layton. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge, and help you.

Great Dealership

by from Clearfield, UT |

I have always been treated fairly and with great respect. The issue with my new suburban was very difficult to solve, but they stuck with it until complete solution. And, they provided a rental car without cost while we waited for repairs.

Do not purchase from young chevrolet

by from Fruit Heights, Ut |

Do not purchase from young chevrolet. I would recommend going to Murdock Chevrolet as an alternative. Their service department damaged my paint on my car about six months ago. They refused to acknowledge their mistake. After much argument their paint shop, whom is the only honest reputable portion of their staff, fixed the damage the service department did (I still have a shorter life expectancy on other parts of my car due to incompetent employees). Meanwhile I recently received a quote for a new vehicle where their sales department quoted me six grand higher than all the other competition and did not seem to care if I purchased from them or not. Maybe they didn't take me serious, but they are extremely rude and do not care about your business or your vehicle. (I purchased a vehicle from Murdock Chevrolet instead). Good luck in your endeavors Young Chevrolet. Holding back the cuss words, You guys are horrible.

don't believe a word they say

by from layton utah |

I've bought 7 vehicles from young chev with nothing but great things to say about them, until now. I went in looking at a 2011 avenger i wanted with my 2012 avenger for trade. they told me i had to much negative on my car to make the deal, which i understood. so i brought in my 2008 caliber for trade. owing only 9,000 on it they gave me 11,900 for it on trade, so buying the 2011 avenger for around 15,000 should be no problem. that meant to me i only have to finance about 13,000. nope they told me it wouldn't work. They always treated me good before so i didn't question them. (my fault there). they finally talked me into a 2014 camaro for 29,000. How did i qualify for this? it was a nice car (fast and fun) a week or so i really didn't like the camaro due to interior issues, and i was still wondering why i didn't qualify for the 2011 avenger. i talked to the management and they said they take care of me. (again my fault for signing and trusting). its been 2 and a half weeks with nothing but no call backs or if they call they never return them or have done anything to make things right. i been willing to eat some equity but they want me to eat 10,000 for driving the car off the lot. i believe it was a bait and switch, (still my fault again, but trusting them was a mistake). dealing with them for so long i thought we built a relationship. Guessed wrong there. Learn from my mistakes and and take a lawyer with you.

Go see Chris!

by from Layton, UT |

I went in and saw Chris Monson, I had a pretty tight budget, but Chris and the other guys were very helpful in locating the right car for me. Chris gave me all the information I asked for and made sure all the numbers made sense to me before I jumped into anything. I spent a few days looking at other dealerships for a deal that was right for me, but none of them were as accommodating and helpful as Chris was, he found me the perfect Sonic with all the features (and color!) that I desired and still managed to fit my extremely tight budget. I would highly suggest everyone to go in and talk to Chris Monson, he will do everything he can to find the right car for you, that dude rocks!

Accent lover

by from Ogden Utah |

I recently purchased a Hyundai from Larkin at youngs. He was awesome. We were interested in a newer Hyundai so Larkin showed us what he had. Unfortunately nothing at the time worked because of the budget we had set. However, he was persistent. He calls us as soon as newer Hyundai accent came it. We drove down to the dealership, drove the car, fell in love with it and decided to take it home. Larkin introduced us to some great financing options. We had the perfect car buying experience at youngs and it was all thanks to Larkin. Highly recommended!

Terrible experience

by from Layton, utah |

Don't go to this dealership! Terrible service and Try to take you for everything you have! Not happy with this place at all! Save Your time and go to another dealership! We got taken for!

thankyou

by from Clearfield, utah |

young chevy was able too finance my new truck for me where other dealerships and banks wouldn't! they have an awesome financing group and put there neck out for you. Larkin was my sales guy and was great to work with and made the process easy and quick. thankyou

Great dealership/salesman!

by from South Ogden, Ut |

I have gotten 3 cars from this dealership and every experiance has been great! Every time they have taken the time to help me and made me feel like they really care. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chris monson

by from layton utah |

I traded my 2008 chevy impala, for my brand new 2013 chevy sonic... I had the best experience working with Chris Monson at young chevrolet in layton, chris spent hours working hard to find me the best car to suite my needs I would recommend anyone looking for a car to go to young chevy first. thank you chris for everything

REPAIRS AGAIN!!

by from Ogden, Utah |

Well here we go again...more repairs on the used Suzuki Vitari I bought in November. I have literally been in that shop almost every other month getting major work done. We will see how this one goes. Last one was taken care of by them and most of the others by warranty. Still a pain to have your car gone every other month and frustrating I was given a car that was clearly not checked out before sold.

Young Chevrolet responded to this review

August 23, 2013

Kathi, Its me Brad. I again apologize that you have had a bad experience with your car. I know we have spoken in the past, and I want to make sure you know that I am your advocate here at the dealership. Thanks Brad

Enjoyed buying a Pre-owned Acadi from Young Chevy

by from Hooper, UT |

My wife and I have been in the market for a GMC Acadia or something similar for a couple of months. We know what options we like and which ones that we need. I called and set up an appointment with Dax in hopes of expediting our experience. We arrived on time for our scheduled appointment and Dax wasn't quite ready for us. However within a few minutes he arrived with a Buick Enclave for us to test drive. He took the time to go and find a vehicle that had everything I told him I wanted. It wasn't the right vehicle for us but the effort was appreciated. He didn't give up that easy though, without being pushy he showed us several other vehicles on the lot. And the one that we really liked didn't have a sunroof. The sunroof is a must for my wife. JD steeped in and offered to put one in it for us. They also replaced a few items that I pointed out. And had a "performance tint" installed on the windows for us. Tyson over in finance was great to work with. He offered us some "add-ons" with out pressuring us and explained in detail what was covered and what wasn't. He even offered to help us dispute a couple of things on our CR. To be honest I was very hesitant to even go to Young and look because of past experiences, BUT, now I can't wait to buy another vehicle from my buddies over at Young.

Young Chevrolet responded to this review

August 23, 2013

Thanks again stunracing, we appreciate your business. Brad