Young Chevrolet

645 N Main St, Layton, UT 84041

New 877-289-7514 New 877-289-7514
Used 877-289-6897 Used 877-289-6897

Just off Exit 331 in Layton. Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge, and help you.

excellent customer care

by from Hill AFB Utah |

Excellent in all aspects from the time I walked in until the time I walked out. Brand new to the area and needing a truck each and everyone of these guys took care of me in everyway. There were several roadblocks on the way ex...not the best credit, not a resident of the state, and a strict budget. These guys helped me through all those problems and went way above and beyond. I've bought quite a few cars and this experience was the easiest and best I've ever had. All these guys made a lasting impression and I highly recommend this place. Ask for Casper and I guarantee he will more than take care of you. Other thoughts, this place had a great selection of vehicles and are at a very good location. They also offer plenty of perks buying through them. Finally, these places had the most competitive prices across the board. This might not be the first place you look for a vehicle, but it most likely will be your last.

Casper

by from Logan, UT |

I didn't buy a car from them but Casper was a good guy, helpful

I bought a used 2004 Chvrolet Tahoe.

by from Tooele, Utah |

I worked with Casper, who treated me fairly. I got the most vehicle for the best price. This will be my last vehicle purchase and I am pleased. I felt the salesman (Casper) was honest, and I felt totally at ease in dealing with him. In short I love the Tahoe. It will be carrying my power wheelchair, which will give me much needed mobility!!

Much Thanks to GM Russ

by from Saint Charles idaho |

We bought a beautiful used Equinox from Young Chevrolet in Layton. There was some hiccups along the way with customer service to delivery delay of vehicle. But with much Thanks to GM Russ Cooper and sales man Caleb all the issues were taken care of. They went above add be beyond to get us taken care of!!! I'm so grateful for all there time and effort. I just love my Equinox. It's used but very new to me and we'll worth the wait. We will definitely be returning to Young Chevrolet in the future for the fact they took great care of us in the end!

first car

by from Layton UT |

My 18 year old son went by his self to by a car. And the salesmen help him not only buy a good car. But helped him do a good jubilee picking a car in is price range and good for financing for a first time buyer. Thank you It renewed my faith in the sales process. And in car dealers

Great Car buying experience

by from Layton, UT |

Great buying experience everyone in the Young team pitched in. Casper and Shane and floor managers were Great. Thanks. I will be back.

Great Experience! Think YOUNG

by from Layton, Utah |

Loved working with Devin at Young Chevy. Definitely go see him. Young Automotive group has great customer service and is an easy comfortable experience.

Thanks Young Chevrolet Service department

by from Clinton, UT |

You guys are the best; I took my 2011 Camaro in for what seem like a belt squeal on Dec 19th. I personally want to thank Mike Kessler for making me feel like a value customer; very professional and courteous. It turned out to be the crankshaft balancer loose. These guys were persistent to find the problem even though the holidays was coming up. I picked up my car on the 26th of Dec. My car looks and feel like a brand new car; they wash and detail my car. I will never forget this, I'll tell all my friends and family about Young Chevrolet....Thanks again!

Do not purchase from young chevrolet

by from Fruit Heights, Ut |

Do not purchase from young chevrolet. I would recommend going to Murdock Chevrolet as an alternative. Their service department damaged my paint on my car about six months ago. They refused to acknowledge their mistake. After much argument their paint shop, whom is the only honest reputable portion of their staff, fixed the damage the service department did (I still have a shorter life expectancy on other parts of my car due to incompetent employees). Meanwhile I recently received a quote for a new vehicle where their sales department quoted me six grand higher than all the other competition and did not seem to care if I purchased from them or not. Maybe they didn't take me serious, but they are extremely rude and do not care about your business or your vehicle. (I purchased a vehicle from Murdock Chevrolet instead). Good luck in your endeavors Young Chevrolet. Holding back the cuss words, You guys are horrible.

don't believe a word they say

by from layton utah |

I've bought 7 vehicles from young chev with nothing but great things to say about them, until now. I went in looking at a 2011 avenger i wanted with my 2012 avenger for trade. they told me i had to much negative on my car to make the deal, which i understood. so i brought in my 2008 caliber for trade. owing only 9,000 on it they gave me 11,900 for it on trade, so buying the 2011 avenger for around 15,000 should be no problem. that meant to me i only have to finance about 13,000. nope they told me it wouldn't work. They always treated me good before so i didn't question them. (my fault there). they finally talked me into a 2014 camaro for 29,000. How did i qualify for this? it was a nice car (fast and fun) a week or so i really didn't like the camaro due to interior issues, and i was still wondering why i didn't qualify for the 2011 avenger. i talked to the management and they said they take care of me. (again my fault for signing and trusting). its been 2 and a half weeks with nothing but no call backs or if they call they never return them or have done anything to make things right. i been willing to eat some equity but they want me to eat 10,000 for driving the car off the lot. i believe it was a bait and switch, (still my fault again, but trusting them was a mistake). dealing with them for so long i thought we built a relationship. Guessed wrong there. Learn from my mistakes and and take a lawyer with you.