Eagle Motor Company

(5.0) 9 Reviews

1105 Pamalee Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28303

Great friendly service

by from Fay Nc |

The people here are amazing, very helpful. I like the fact that they remember you by name ( very hard quality to find these days). They are willing to go above and beyond to help get you in the car you want. Amazing people would recommend them to anyone. Glad they are in not only in the car biz, but the people biz.

Great car place

by from Fayetteville,NC |

Eagle Motors is the place to go. I brought two cars from them and they are wonderful people. I had only problems with one of them and I called them to out and they came to my house to fix it in the rain. In which i was very thankful because I have small kids. They treated me like family and i would recommend them to any one if they were looking for a car. I will soon have mines pay off and might get another one because i know they back there service up... Thanks to the wonderful people at Eagle Motor in Fayetteville they Rock

Great people

by from fayetteville nc |

This is a first for me. I dont normaly write reviews but I was so impressed by how I was treated I had to share. The moment I walked on the lot I was treated like a friend not just a sale. No pressure great selection and great prices. I would highly reccomend Eagle Motor Company to all who are looking to buy a used car thet is dependable and affordable. Ask for Rod he is great.

Honest Folks

by from 27504 |

I wasn't sure what I was looking for so I talked to the owners and they were very honest with me about their merchandise. They were also sure not to mislead me about my trade in. I was allowed to test drive 3 different cars and I was able to make a very informed decision. The loan process was painless and payments have been painless as well. I would really recommend Eagle Motors to anyone looking for a used car. I have had some maintenance work done there too and they are honest in that as well.

THE BEST

by from Spring Lake, NC |

What great people to do business with. I needed back breaks for my ford taurus. I shopped it around and then got to Eagle Motor Company. Their price was $ 60.00 less than the LOWEST price I got. I took my car in and left it. They finished the job promptly and the final bill was exactly as quoted by them. Kudos to Eagle Motor Company. When I am ready for a new car which won't be that much longer, these are the people I will deal with, NOONE ELSE. By the way, ask for Joey or Luke, super people!

Good people , Great prices

by from Spring Lake NC |

These folks are great to deal with . They helped me so much and were so compassionate even with my past credit problems ! If you are needing another chance I can promise you they will help you . I am very blessed to have found these folks !! They also have very nice reliable cars and trucks . I would highly recommend these folks to anybody who needs help with a vehicle .

Great place

by from Springlake nc |

My wife and I have purchased from Eagle over the last 15 years. They have great cars and trucks. I also bought my blazer which I use as a taxi service. The blazer has over 200 thousand miles now and still runs great. Northstar taxi if you need a ride to eagle.

Eagle Motor Co.

by from Hope Mills |

I dont usually leave comments but this dealership deserves a little credit. Buying a car at dealership today is such a hassle. You almost need a day off just to complete the process. I visited Eagle Motor Co. in Fayetteville on advice from a friend. When i arrived i was greeted by a gentleman named Joey. He was down to earth and personable. He set me down and i could tell he was knowledgeable and didnt have to run and talk to someone else every five minutes. I told him what i was looking for and although he didnt have exactly what i wanted he showed me what he had in stock. I walked around with him and talked for 30 minutes! He seemed to be very nice and you could tell he was a genuine type guy. He took my name and number and said he would look out for the truck i was looking for. If your looking for what seems to be a very honest dealer to help you with a purchase id have to recommend them.

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dunn NC |

This Dealership Has Changed My Attiude About Used-Car Dealers. I Was Treated Great And No Pressure. I Felt In Control At All Times.I Even Named My Own Terms.A Real Pleasure And A GREAT CAR.