Brent Brown Toyota Scion

1400 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT 84058

New 888-442-8806 New888-442-8806
Used 877-438-1056 Used877-438-1056
Service 877-895-0724 Service 877-895-0724

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice.

Excellent service

by from Idaho |

I always dread dealing with car dealerships due to being hassled or treated like I'm wasting their time. They were honest, courteous, and was willing to bend over backwards for me. I would recommend Brent Brown to anyone looking for their next car or truck. Thanks a million guys....

out of state customer

by from Virginia, MN |

BB Toyota had a particular vehicle that I was interested in. The truck had a 5spd - I really wanted an automatic. We haggled a little but never came to an agreement. That's fine - it's a negotiation process. The person I dealt with was courteous and seemed to be well informed. I have no complaints. I would buy from them if I find the right vehicle.

April 30, 2016

Thank you for your review Bob. We hope that we will be able to help you in the future if we get the vehicle that fits your needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from South Jordan, UT |

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Brent Brown Toyota and had a wonderful experience. The staff were helpful and friendly. I did not feel like I was being taken advantage of and I feel like I received the best price available on this vehicle. I am very pleased with my experience and would recommend this dealership to others.

February 17, 2016

We are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Great Service

by from Orem, UT |

I'm not a fan of sales people, but the people here were very nice. Despite my frustration with the purchasing process, they were very patient and willing to work with me on my budget.

December 8, 2015

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Great Service

by from Provo,UT |

My husband bought a car here yesterday, and had the best experience with our sales rep! His name was Zane C. (I don't remember his entire last name) He greeted us and asked us what he could help us with before we even had the chance to walk inside. My husband asked him how long he had been working here and he said two months. Our minds were blown he had only been there for that amount of time. He was so knowledgeable about all of the vehicles! He was super laid back and you could tell he was genuinely honest and cared about your opinions and helped us narrow down to exactly what we wanted! We love our car and are so glad he was out there to help is as soon as we got there! We would for sure come buy another car from him any day!

December 8, 2015

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Orem, Utah |

I highly recommend Brent Brown Toyota. I knew the exact car and price I wanted. Negotiations were fair and reasonable. Salesman Chris Adams was excellent. I highly recommend buying a car from Brent Brown Toyota.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Awesome service from top to bottom!

by from Chicago |

Very easy to work with. Awesome down to earth dealership that makes buying easy. Look forward to doing business again with them!

Professional salesman

by from Pleasant Grove, Utah |

New car purchase that went smoothly. Brought my 2 year old daughter to mess with them. Arrived within an hour of her needing a nap so I wouldn't be stuck there arguing over the price or trade in. Left at 1 pm to get her to bed and told them what I wanted to pay for the car, what I wanted for my trade, and what I wanted my payment to be. They called me a couple times to haggle and by 5 I was there signing the deal.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am stupid for leasing a car at Brent Brown.

by from Orem, UT |

I admit leasing a car at Brent Brown was the STUPIDEST thing I have ever done. My salesperson was wonderful, but once you get to the management, look out. They are condescending and rude. One finance manager (Todd Robinson) accused me of lying and made me print off emails regarding the pricing I had agreed upon with my salesperson. The only reason I actually went through with it was because it was a preferenced vehicle that they special ordered for me, and similar cars weren't available. I had to wait over 2 months for my car to come in. I went to the dealership 3 times to sign papers that were supposed to be ready to go. The second time I went in (with all 4 of my children) I had to wait over an hour and still didn't get to sign them. (That was when Todd Robinson made me print off emails, then he STILL wouldn't give me the price.) Once I had signed the papers (on the last day of the month, which helped out the dealership), I had to wait 3 days to get my car! When I finally started yelling, they ended up giving me over $1700 in "perks" to "make up" for their horrible service. BUT they still wouldn't go back to what they originally agreed upon. I even had Kelly (the general manager) YELLING at me! Such horrible service by management. I do have to say that the salespeople I worked with were very nice and helpful. But they are the guinea pigs. Once you start working with management, the experience turns sour. STAY AWAY FROM BRENT BROWN TOYOTA!

Dream Car Achieved

by from Vineyard, UT |

Todd Robinson really took care of me by making me feel extremely comfortable getting the right lift and wheels put on my brand new tundra. This was important to me as i have never gotten a lift done or anything upgraded before with my other vehicles. Charlie the finance guy really made me feel comfortable as well.

September 8, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback Ben, enjoy your new Tundra!