Brent Brown Toyota Scion

1400 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT 84058

New 888-442-8806
Used 877-438-1056
Service 877-895-0724

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice.

Excellent service

by from Idaho |

I always dread dealing with car dealerships due to being hassled or treated like I'm wasting their time. They were honest, courteous, and was willing to bend over backwards for me. I would recommend Brent Brown to anyone looking for their next car or truck. Thanks a million guys....

Refinance

by from Orem, Utah |

Brent Brown contacted me to suggest we refinance my wife's car as they had noticed that the interest rate on her current loan was over 13%. We were able to refinance my wife's car for what we thought was only a $30 difference per month - but when we got the current payment statement, we noticed that Brent Brown was able to get it lower than that, which will save us a lot of money

Excellent Dealership and Sales Staff

by from Springville, UT |

This is one great place to buy a car. The sales staff is exceptional. Even though I wasn't quite ready to buy just yet, my salesman, Collin Taylor, was very helpful in showing me several cars that were in my budget. He made me feel that it was OK to just "Look" and he didn't make me feel rushed to make a decision. I really appreciated the individualized attention. I definitely recommend Brent Brown Toyota and especially Collin for your future car needs.

Great transaction

by from provo, ut |

I knew what I wanted and it showed it was in stock so I called to confirm. I talked to Collin Taylor and he said it was there and I told him I'd be there at 6:30. When I got to the dealership Collin already had the car cleaned and pulled up in front of the store. I checked it out and it was the car I wanted. I told him what I'd pay and he talked to his manager and came back and said ok. Sold. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. I was in and out in less than an hour. Thank you to Collin and the managers at Brent Brown Toyota for making this an easy and quick transaction. I'd recommend Brent Brown to anyone looking for a car.

A+ Not your typical car dealer

by from Orem, ut |

not your typical car dealer! Everyone who helped us at Brent Brown Toyota was courteous, professional and very knowledgable. No high pressure sales tactics. Just good people who listened to what we wanted and delivered! Thank you Collin and Charlie! You've got a customer for life!

My salesman is Collin Taylor

by from Orem, utah |

easy as pie! collin is my salesman. he is a good guy and cares about his customers. he helped me get the truck i wanted. anybody who wants to buy a car....GO SEE COLLIN TAYLOR!!!

GREAT! :)

by from Springville, Utah |

Bought my car a few months ago and it was honestly the best thing i have ever done! They were so friendly and willing to work with my situation. being young and not understanding much they answered a million of my questions and after doing research they were completely honest with me and i appreciate it! Not other dealers are like that. they truly do bend over back wards! I get friendly phone calls to see when i'm ready for my service and to make sure things are going well. I just adore their team. I got smiles from everyone, it was an amazing experience.

Great experience. Honest, caring and professional.

by from Provo Utah |

I've never cared for the whole car shopping/car buying experience. For me, it's always been an uncomfortable and confusing process. When I went to Brent Brown Toyota I expected more of the same. I'm pleased to say I was wrong. I met with Collin Taylor who was very professional. He listened to what I wanted and showed me several cars. I never felt like he was pushy. Instead, I felt like he really wanted to help me accomplish what I wanted. I found a Highlander that I liked and there wasn't a lot of back and forth. When I told him I wasn't sure, he told me to sleep on it and see how I felt in the morning. That blew me away! Usually salesman try to push you to take it right then but brent brown and Collin wanted to make sure that I was 100% that this was the right choice for me. I was very impressed with everyone I dealt with. I ended up going back the next day and buying the car. I'd recommend brent brown and especially Collin Taylor to everyone. Thanks guys!

Such helpful employees!

by from Provo, UT |

A friend of mine referred me to Brent Brown Toyota- I called in to set an appt. when I got there one of the Manager's, Chris Cervantes, was ready to greet me! He had a few options pulled up front for me to look at so I didn't waste any time. After I test drove a used car and a new one we went inside to talk numbers. Now I'm a teenager with no credit and no one to help with me this (no co-signer, no $ down) Chris was able to look over every option with me and was extremely helpful. He is a very 'to the point' kind of guy but is very nice so take it the wrong way! While I was waiting for him to get back from pulling my new car around I was walking around checking out the cars on the showroom floor. I was approached by 2 or 3 people asking me if I had been helped and they were so smiley about it. Wow!! Seriously such a friendly place! Chris finds me and before I go back to sign paper work he asked if I would like a hot chocolate, coffee or water or even a snack! I am so impressed with this dealer and the way they make you feel just like family. Thank you Chris, I love my new Scion xD! I will never buy from another dealer again. Brent Brown Toyota IS family!

Extremely Pleased!

by from Orem, Utah |

I recently went into Brent Brown Toyota to refinance my vehicle. I went in thinking it was a lost cause and I was stuck with a high interest rate. Andy helped me to refinance my vehicle and was able to cut my interest rate in half! I was sooo happy and shocked. He worked hard for me and I very much appreciated it! Definitely will be recommending to my friends and family!

Poor customer service&lack of respect from Manager

by from Orem, UT |

We were very excited to purchase a car from this dealership and had one in mind. After negotiating prices, Kelly Christensen, mind you the general manager, raised his voice at us saying we were being unreasonable, accusing us of caling him a liar, ripped up the paperwork, threw it on the desk we were sitting at and stormed off yelling. I was appaled. This lack of respect for us, the customers, was shocking. As the general manager, he would be the one we would go to if any other agents were disrespectful to us but as it was him, as a manager this is unacceptable. A manager should not lose his temper in front of the customer, storm off and then refuse to apologize. I could not believe it.

Brent Brown Toyota Scion responded to this review

March 9, 2015

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We're very sorry for the negative experience you had. We take customer feedback seriously. Please call Karyn at 801-224-1320 to further discuss this issue.