Brent Brown Toyota Scion

1400 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT 84058

New 888-442-8806
Used 877-438-1056
Service 877-895-0724

Where we're bending over backwards to be your Utah car dealership of choice.

Best experience ever at a dealership

by from Provo, Utah |

I went into my latest truck buying experience set on dealing with a private seller only. Everytime I go to a dealership I feel like I have to work so hard to come out of there feeling like I was treated fairly. I know dealerships need to make money and I am way okay with that but I am in sales myself and always enter a dealership lot with my best sales hat on to. I saw a truck that interested me but was bummed that it was at a dealership. Off I went, best sales hat on lock and entered the sales lot at Brent Brown Toyota in Orem, Utah. Right from the get go somethingwas different. For one, I wasn't attacked or even approached by a sales person. I walked around the lot for a few minutes and thyen made my way into the main showroom. Upon entering the showroom I was greeted by two or three people and believe it or not, all of them seemed to have sincere smiles. It was almost like they welcomed me but let me approach them why I was there and what I was looking for. That's when I met McKay. Very personable and professional gentleman. He listened to me and it was very cool as we found we both loved fishing. Anyway, it was like McKay had radar or something. really wanted a Toyota going into this but felt they were a little out of my price range. McKays radar came into play as the first and only pick up we looked at was a Toyota Tacoma, that I am happily driving today. McKay and his awesome sales manager Mr. Christiansen made this happen for me. I told McKay up front that I didn't want to haggle and all I wanted was a fair deal were Brent Brown made money and I got an excellent value. That is exactly what happened. This experience was painless and I even have a new fishing buddy. I didn't think things could get much better until I was introduced to Brian Boyd in the finance department. Another down to earth, cool person that I trusted. He shopped for the best interest rate and after a whopping 10 minutes, I had keys in my handand was on the road. A prooud owner of a super clean and solid 2002 Toyota Tundra. I was actually called back into the dealership to sign a paper that was overlooked. Brian was out of the office but I met Charlie in he finace department. Another great person. Hats off to this dealership. It was the best car/truck buying experience I haveever had. The people at Brent Brown are real!~!! Thanks for making me so happy!!!!

Bad Experiance

by from Provo, UT |

Chris was extremely rude with us which was not what we were expecting from Brent Brown Toyota. He made us wait an hour in the waiting room to come back and tell us nothing that we did not know from before. He was unfriendly and hard to work with because he felt that he knew more about financing that I do (I graduated in finance). Apparently he did not want to sell the car very bad and left us with four hours of our time invested at their location with no results. If you do go to Brent Brown make sure you request a different sales person.

Excellent service

by from Idaho |

I always dread dealing with car dealerships due to being hassled or treated like I'm wasting their time. They were honest, courteous, and was willing to bend over backwards for me. I would recommend Brent Brown to anyone looking for their next car or truck. Thanks a million guys....

Went above and beyond

by from Littleton, CO |

Overall I am very pleased with my experience buying a certified used car from Brent Brown Toyota. After weeks of exhaustive searching I finally found the deal that would work for me... but alas it was nearly 500 miles away from me in Orem Utah. I inquired on-line and was immediately responded to, and any questions I had were answered honestly and quickly. They even gave me an "out the door price" quote as I would be traveling 500 miles to purchase a Toyota certified Highlander Hybrid, and didn't want any surprises - and picked me up at the airport. Seriously? Now that's customer service! The car was as described and pictured from Cars.com with the exception of a minor scrape on the front end (but they were not trying to hide it... I just didn't notice it in the pictures) They had several pictures and were up front and honest about everything. We did have a minor hick-up regarding financing, but it was quickly resolved and again was not something that they did wrong. It was well worth the $100 air fare to save nearly $3,000 compared to local dealership sticker prices. They even filled up the gas tank, which got me nearly all the way home in my beautiful new fuel efficient car. To top it all off, on my drive home I noticed the "auxillary" in jack was not working properly (which was due to an after market stereo, and not the dealerships fault) However, they agreed to reimburse me the cost to have it fixed, which is WAY above and beyond what nearly every dealership on earth would do. Afterall, the deal was completed, and I was already three days in and 2 states away. I can honestly say, even though they are 500 miles away, I will strongly consider my next vehicle purchase from Brent Brown Toyota. Sheldon, and the whole crew treated me with honestly and respect, and at the end of the day I walked away with absolutely zero buyers remorse, which is next to impossible when buying a used car.

Best Car Purchasing Experience!!!!

by from St. George, UT |

My husband and I purchased 2 new vehicles from Brent Brown Toyota a week ago and we couldn't be happier with our experience!! We went in about an hour before the dealership closed and the staff never once rushed us on our decision - they allowed all the time we needed and never once pressured us. The entire staff at Brent Brown was very personable and friendly at the same time very professional. They worked the best deal possible for us and exceeded our expectations! This was our best car purchasing experience yet, we will be sure to return!!!

Greatest deal ever!

by from Springville, Ut |

They were very friendly, they worked with my situation, seemed honest, did not pressure me, made me feel comfortable and gave me a good deal - thank

They really do bend over backwards for you!

by from West Valley City, UT |

Travis Quinn was awesome to work with. Very knowledgeable without being high pressure. He brought a car to my work for me to look at and took my car with him to be reviewed for trade in. Finance staff stayed late to get the paperwork done that might. Great customer service!

Great service

by from Springville, Utah |

I was treated with kindness, no haggling, patience & understanding of my needs. The salesman Domus Go was excellent and I would recommend him to anyone

Taken Advantage

by from Orem, UT |

When I went in to buy a car, I had just graduated from college and felt that I was taken advantage of at this dealership. There was a car we were looking at and I said that I could not afford anything over $250, so the salesman raised the sticker price of the car $3000 and put me in lease terms to hit that number. Then when I asked why the price of the car had gone up, he told me not to worry about that number but to just look at the bottom number of $250 per month. I felt pressured and uncomfortable and mistakenly continued in the process> I am grateful that I was able to go back later and get it fixed but learned some valuable lessons from this dealership, let no question go unanswered and always take a night to sleep on a decision. I felt because I was young he saw an opportunity to take advantage of me and did. I would not recommend this dealership.

Great friendly service great price

by from Orem, Utah |

Bob Sanders was knowledgeable and friendly. He gave us an unbeatable price. The door edge guards and protection options were applied in a timely manner.

great place to buy

by from Provo, UT |

Todd Robinson and Chess Shiner were very kind and I'm very happy with my car.