Ken Garff Honda of Orem

115 E. University Parkway, Orem, UT 84058

New 866-396-0891
Used 866-913-7191
Service 888-830-0121

Ken Garff Honda of Orem "We Hear You"

Good Experience

by from Orem, Utah |

Purchased my last 5 Hondas from these guys. Always been treated fairly and the staff very friendly. No pressure and very comfortable atmosphere. Like the amenities in the waiting area.

good service

by from Provo, UT |

I bought a car from Brett a few months back and i decided that i wanted the rubber floor mats. Even though the sale was long over with he still helped me get a discount on the accessories. That is a pretty good dealership.

Great Job

by from Orem, UT |

I came in a test drove a car with Brett and he was very nice and understanding. I did shop around a little after that day. Brett was so nice and didn't put pressure on me or call me every single day so I took my family back in and he helped us put the car seats in for another test drive. We are loving our new car and will be back to work with him for our next purchase.

Very Happy

by from Highland Utah |

I purchased 2 new Hondas in the past 4 months and could not have been happier with my experience. Spencer Buie was excellent and i really felt like he was facilitating the deal, not pushing a sale. I had done the research in advance and new what a good deal would be and that is what I got without the hassle of a negotiation game. Could not be happier and would recommend working with him to anyone.

Great Buying Experience

by from Riverton Utah |

Bought a new pilot on Friday night and found the best price, value, and exceptional customer service. I worked with Spencer as my sales associate and he was a honest, fair, and got me in and out with no snags. If you want to buy a Honda I highly recommend Ken Garff Honada Orem. When you go ask for Spencer he will take good care of you. Well worth the drive from SLC.

Great Experience!

by from Orem, UT |

I have been searching to find a new car recently on the internet and decided to check out some dealers around Orem. I showed up and was immediately greeted by Brett. He was very friendly and helpful and listened to my needs. He showed me a few models of Accords. Brett helped me decide on a beautiful 2014 Honda Accord. When we went into the office, Brett didn't push me or pressure me at all. He was very informative and I would definitely recommend him and Ken Garff in Orem to all of my friends and family.

Exceeded my Expectations

by from Orem, UT |

I made a road trip from Texas to Washington state and on the way back i needed car service, it was 1500+ miles over due and was turned to this dealership. all of the people that work here were all very friendly and the service that I received was to the up most highest expectations and then some. THey made sure my car would be in tip top shape to continue my trip back home, and it did get me home just fine because its a Honda! 4 days, 4500+ miles, 1 oil change. I would recommend this place to anyone! Thanks again guys!

Good salesperson

by from South Jordan, Utah |

I was approached by a sale guy named Ray Paravan. I actually saved his card. Most of the dealerships I go to, the salesperson seems to be there to just make a fast sale. For example, I went to Tim Dahle in on State St. in Murray. I told them what I was looking for. They showed me a car that would fit my mileage needs, etc. They gave me a price. I never buy a car the first time I go so I can research it to see if it is a good price and to sleep on it to make sure that is what I want. Well Tim Dahle gave me a price more that what it would have cost to order new from Nissan website. They just didn't seem to care. I even emailed the manager over there and they realized that they really screwed up. There was a lot more poor things that happened. Anyway, with my dealings with Ray, I felt comfortable. Seemed like he was there to really help me and not to just make a quick buck. We joked around. This guy has a funny laugh. lol. I didn't buy anything at as of yet, but wanted to share my experience on it and with someone that seems to be there for you and not for the money. I find that very rare in car salespeople. I have bought 16 cars in the last 14 years. I have dealt with a few salespeople. Some are ok. Most seem to not even care. They just lie to get the sale. Had that happen with a Nissan dealership in Orem a few years ago. Drove all the way from SLC to look at a car that was advertised. They lied to me and I wasted my time. I will never go back the the Nissan dealership in Orem. I felt that Ray was honest and there for the customer.

Great Experience with Brett

by from Provo UT |

I don't know much about cars, but Brett was very helpful and patient. He got me a great deal.

Phenomenal Dealership!

by from Orem, Utah |

I Just purchased a new Honda Odyssey Touring Elite. Great environment to go and buy your vehicle the staff is amazing at what they do. I felt as if I was family and I've never trusted a dealership period ill be sure to refer all my friends and family for many years to come.

Awesome layed back purchasing experience

by from Provo UT |

I had a great sales man that was very honest and not pushy. Normally I hate buying a car but this was a great experience. Ray is the guy to work with and he has a very voulnerabe laugh that makes him easy to talk to. And they have free pop!!! Thanks for the new civic. :)