Ken Garff Honda of Orem

115 E University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84058

New 866-396-0891 New 866-396-0891
Used 866-913-7191 Used 866-913-7191
Service 888-830-0121 Service 888-830-0121

Ken Garff Honda of Orem "We Hear You"

Great Experience

by from Sandy, Utah |

I recently had my Honda serviced at another service center and it did not fix the problem. I cringed at going to a dealership to have it fixed due to the cost, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was a easy and cheap fix to my cars problem! The staff was great at explaining what the issue was and how it was going to be fixed. I could have saved myself $89 from the first service center if I would have just started at the dealership. I will definitely start at Ken Garff Honda Orem before going anywhere else for my vehicle needs!!

Unwilling to work with me.

by from provo, ut |

I went around looking for a new car, and I believed that I finally found the car I wanted we just need to work out the right price. We sat down to talk and the sales man went to get the numbers when he came back he shows us the numbers he had. I explained where I wanted to be and asked to see how close he could get, and he replied with those are the numbers and they are not changing that is the best it gets. Never have I had a dealership/salesman say they were not even going to try to make the numbers work. I did not expect them to give me exactly what I wanted, but I expect them to work with me a little bit. Not only that, but after a little bit of research I found a Honda dealership that was willing to give me a better deal just because of my credit union. I may have not purchased a lot of cars, but I have been involved in a lot of car purchases with friends and family, and never have a seen a salesman not willing to try. I don't care how good you think your car is that you are selling unless you are willing to work with people you are going to loss more customers than gain.

Great Service!

by from Provo, Utah |

After moving in from out of town I brought my Honda Pilot in to be serviced and was treated with great customer service from the beginning to the end. My car needed some repairs and they were able to give me an accurate estimate as to what the repairs would cost and there were no surprises at the end! I would highly recommend them to anyone needing service on their cars!

Bad parking, Bad service, Bad Buying process

by from Springville, Utah |

So I hope that Ken Garff is better than this to its other customers. But I think people need to hear about my bad experience. No where to park, Our salesman carried around a paper with the price of each car. He had to look up the price based on the VIN(hard to see). Normally getting it wrong. After spending 2 hours we found a car that was priced where we wanted it. We left to think about it more and later that day we came in to start the paper work. We finally finished with the paperwork 4 hours later. We love our car but good luck on trying to get a hold of anyone when calling in to Ken Garff. For the last week I've called into the Ken Garff leaving messages every time. I even plead to talk to a manager, they say he is busy and I should leave a message. If i needed to buy a car today I would not go back to Ken Garff Honda in Orem. I would go and find a Honda somewhere else.

Followed through on the warranty but poor service

by from Provo, UT |

They followed through on the warranty and did a free inspection and car wash so I didn't have to pay a dime. Had this not been the case my overall experience would have been really poor. When I called in I was told no other customers had come in with problems (so I should be in and out) that morning and 15 minutes later when I brought the car in I was told it would be a 3-hour wait. I came back in 3 hours and they gave me an update and said it would be another 45 minutes for them to do the car wash (why does it take that long to wash a car). I didn't hear back for an hour and finally asked an employee what the status of my car was. They said it had just entered the car wash and then I didn't hear back from anyone for 30 minutes. When I asked again they said it was done and sitting in the back but hadn't told me. They may have "heard me" (their new slogan) but they didn't "tell me" anything and I did not feel like they were interested in my well-being as a recent car owner and future customer.

Ken Garff Honda of Orem responded to this review

May 7, 2014

Garrett, thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we're glad we were able to help you, we do apologize for the wait. If there is anything more we can do to change your experience with us to a positive one, please contact Denim Simkins, our Service Manager, at 801-801-714-2231.

good service

by from Provo, UT |

I bought a car from Brett a few months back and i decided that i wanted the rubber floor mats. Even though the sale was long over with he still helped me get a discount on the accessories. That is a pretty good dealership.

Great Job

by from Orem, UT |

I came in a test drove a car with Brett and he was very nice and understanding. I did shop around a little after that day. Brett was so nice and didn't put pressure on me or call me every single day so I took my family back in and he helped us put the car seats in for another test drive. We are loving our new car and will be back to work with him for our next purchase.

Very Happy

by from Highland Utah |

I purchased 2 new Hondas in the past 4 months and could not have been happier with my experience. Spencer Buie was excellent and i really felt like he was facilitating the deal, not pushing a sale. I had done the research in advance and new what a good deal would be and that is what I got without the hassle of a negotiation game. Could not be happier and would recommend working with him to anyone.

Great Buying Experience

by from Riverton Utah |

Bought a new pilot on Friday night and found the best price, value, and exceptional customer service. I worked with Spencer as my sales associate and he was a honest, fair, and got me in and out with no snags. If you want to buy a Honda I highly recommend Ken Garff Honada Orem. When you go ask for Spencer he will take good care of you. Well worth the drive from SLC.

Great Experience!

by from Orem, UT |

I have been searching to find a new car recently on the internet and decided to check out some dealers around Orem. I showed up and was immediately greeted by Brett. He was very friendly and helpful and listened to my needs. He showed me a few models of Accords. Brett helped me decide on a beautiful 2014 Honda Accord. When we went into the office, Brett didn't push me or pressure me at all. He was very informative and I would definitely recommend him and Ken Garff in Orem to all of my friends and family.