Larry H. Miller Ford Sandy

200 W 9000 S, Sandy, UT 84070

Only Fair service

by from Sandy, Utah |

I waited for 90 minutes JUST for an oil change. When I went to ask about my car I was told it was just going thru the wash bay. I sat down and patiently waited and 10-15 minutes later he found me and politely told my car was completed, looked good, and was ready outside. When I went out it had definitely not been washed...at all! Maybe Im just used to Jody Wilkinson Acura service department that really takes care of their customers. When I spoke with the service manager he said that they do 55 oil changes a day and he was sorry. I take it from that that they are just too busy.....

Finally Got Someone to talk to me

by from Draper, UT |

I have 2 Ford vehicles and have had service at LHM in Sandy for 5 years. I was getting ready to find another place to go until my last visit. I was going to leave because no one ever discussed my vehicle when I brought it in. They would grab it run and have the service done then tell me it was done. On the 30k service for my truck no one asked if I wanted recommended items done like transmission fluid change, etc. Finally everything changed. Kevin W. was awesome. When I took my Explorer in for the 30k service this week he actually took the time to talk with me about recommeded services giving me the choice to do what i wanted. He explained everything very well. The next day I took my truck in for an issue it was having. It was also do for a service and has 35k miles on it. He had it completely looked over and had recommendation for things that should have been done at 30k but were not. I will now continue to go to LHM for my vehicles but I will always ask to speak with Kevin. He was awesome, knowledgable, and friendly and did not treat me like a woman who knows nothing about vehicles.

December 17, 2014

We appreciate your honest feedback. I will be sure to pass this along to Kevin and the team. Thank you very much for your business. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

3 strikes and I'm out!!! Be careful

by from Herriman, Utah |

All but done with my local dealer (Larry Miller Ford Sandy). Last three service visits all ended up with issues on my 2011 F350. My wife has had similar issues with this dealer to the point that she would rather drive an extra hour to another dealer than take here 2013 Ford C-Max to this one. Today was the last time... My last 3 issues 1. Previous Oil Change - 3 hours I waited 2. Door paint issue resulted in them not connecting the keypad back up 3. Today's Oil change - 3 hours again On the first oil change no action was taken, I was furious and left that way. On the door issue, I called they said to bring it back down (another couple hours of my time) so rather I pulled the door apart myself and fixed it... and finally today, I blew up... demanded to speak with the service manager and expressed my frustration. 40 minutes later they finished the service and I left. It pains me (and my wife) every time I realize I need to take the vehicle in for Service. At this point I'm never going back to the Larry Miller Ford Sandy dealer... and I'm now doubting if I will purchase Ford again moving forward.

Oil Change

by from Murray, UT |

I took my Lincoln MKX in for an oil change. It took the exact amount of time to get in and out as the service guy told me. I am pleased every time I go in and the service is great.

October 27, 2014

I'm glad we could get everything taken care of on your MKX! Thank you for your review. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Great service department

by from sandy utah |

I took my car in for regular service. I was met quickly and was in and out in less than an hour. The waiting area is very comfortable and the time went fast. When the service was done I was told what had been done and asked if I had any questions. I felt that the service advisor really cared about doing a good job for me. As always, my experience at Larry H Miller Ford was great.

October 17, 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm very glad to hear that your Service visit was enjoyable. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Hands Down Fantastic Dealer!

by from Sandy, UT |

I recently purchased a 2007 Honda Accord from this dealer, and they went above and beyond to make sure that my purchase was not only a solid vehicle, but at a great price since I am a college student. Terry, my salesman, did a wonderful job through the whole process and was very kind and considerate. The whole staff was there to answer questions and help me with the finance process. I highly reccommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a brand new Ford or a slightly used vehicle that they bring to a high quality standard. My Honda is perfect for my driving style and has been super well maintained. It was also inspected by a separate Honda Dealer downtown, and they passed off the car with flying colors. This Sandy Ford dealer fixed a few quirks for me at no charge and they even put on brand new tires with an alignment to sweeten the deal. Exceptional service, everyone! I will be sending out recommendations of your dealer to anyone that is looking for a car.

October 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback about your experience with us! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you in the future. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Best service every time.

by from Saratoga Springs, Ut |

I have bought a few cars from this Dealership and would and do refer family and friends. The staff is on task and honest in their dealings. The last car that I purchased here is a Lincoln. What a beautiful car. The Dealership services it for me and are very proficient. Thanks for all the good transactions. You make my car buying experiences enjoyable. Dan Wichman

September 22, 2014

That's great to hear and congratulations on your purchases from this store, Dan! We will always do our best to continue making your car purchases enjoyable. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Great service

by from Saratoga Springs, Utah |

Fast and reliable service. I don't spend a lot of time at the facility because they get me in and out regardless of why I am there. Very professional. Thanks for the great experience.

September 22, 2014

Hi, Trena. Thank you for letting me know that the service department took such great care of you! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Excellent!!!!

by from Stansbury, UT |

I just purchased a new 2014 Ford Fusion. The sales person, Lori Lopez and her sales manager were honest, treated me fairly and gave me the best possible price. This was the best new car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Larry Miller Ford in Sandy!

August 6, 2014

Thank you for letting me know that Lori took such great care of you! I'm glad you had such an excellent car buying experience at my dealership. Phil Pecoraro, General Manager

Left Satisfied

by from Deer Springs Ranch, Kane County Utah |

Saw the truck on the Internet site Car Guru's. Sent and Email to the dealership and was called back within one minute of my sending off the Email. Drove up 150 miles the next day to look at it. Very nice. The first price they gave me on my trade in wasn't what I thought it should be and they finally came up to my price. They were also a little confused where I came up with the price on the truck so I directed them to the Car Guru's web site. They went and checked and came back saying we will honor that price. Which was less than what they had originally quoted me. Car Guru's rated it a good deal. The only complaint I have if there is any is that the process took a little longer than I would have wanted it to. But to be honest that is the first time I have been in a car dealership for more than 20 years. So what to I know.

July 16, 2014

Thank you for making the journey to give us your business. I'm glad that you were happy with your vehicle and deal. -Phil Pecoraro, General Manager