Fidelity Motors Inc

Used 888-890-7536

Distinctively Different

2007 cad. escallade

by from jackson tn |

i have been looking for a vehicle for a year once i pulled this company up on the internet. They had just what i wanted. Now i am riding clean me and my daughter. Sometime we let the husband ride...LOL

Michael Spurgeon is fantastic!

by from Nashville |

Can't say enough about my experience with Michael. He found me exactly the car I wanted, within the time period I needed it, at the price point I gave him. That was a tall order, since I wanted a 2000 Mercedes E320, low miles, one owner, in pristine condition, in 4 weeks. Well, he delivered it - with only 20,000 miles! Thank you, Michael, from start to finish you have been a fantastic advisor and advocate!

Best Auto Buying Experience Ever

by from Fairview, TM |

I recently bought my 2nd car from Fidelity Motors. Micheal assisted me with the purchase of a BMW 525 xi, and he made the entire experience very easy. I felt he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, and able to finance my purchase. His facilities are top notch, and you can tell he loves what he does. I loved the no haggle, no pressure philosophy. Micheal accommodated my very hectic work schedule, and make the entre buying process very simple. My car was delivered to me in spotless condition. They keep all of their inventory clean, and ready for show. I trust Micheal and I feel he treated me with respect.

Wonderful experience

by from Aurora, IL |

I typically hate car salesmen, but this was a unique experience. You can browse inside at your leisure, and not be "stalked" by salesmen! It was a comfortable experience, especially for a female. Not intimidating at all, and the selection is awesome. I would highly recommend shopping here for your next vehicle.

500CLK convertible purchased from Michael

by from Brentwood, tn |

Wonderful experience, great people and Michael went above and beyond to find the perfect fun car for me. Thanks loads I will be back again. Great dealership, outstanding people. Thanks Sarah E.

Unique, outstanding car buying experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

Thank you for truly a unique car buying experience... it felt more like a conversation with friends than the typical angst of car buying. My convertible Mini Cooper is one of the best car purchases I have made. I am thoroughly enjoying this high quality car at a reasonable price and appreciate the ease of that purchase. An easy recommendation!

**SIMPLY AWESOME**

by from Nashville, TN |

I purchased a 2010 Jaguar XF from Fidelity last week and the customer service & knowledge was simply awesome! Everyone was very easy to work with (and I had a lot of questions) from the owner/President, Michael - to Miranda who processed my paperwork/tags etc to Henry - who I will definitely be visiting again to detail my car! They are a great group of people and I will definitely refer my friends and family who are looking for certified pre-owned vehicles, with best quality and great miles!!!

Dr. Philip Wenk

by from Brentwood, TN |

Fantastic people who want to make your experience the best it can be.

Great Dealership

by from Evansville IN |

I bought an Aston Martin DB9 from the guys at Fidelity and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had at a dealer. They were very easy to work with and their prices are the best you'll find. I would go out of my way to use Fidelity again.

Safe Car

by from Nashville, TN |

We were looking for a car for our teenager to drive. We wanted something safe and reasonably priced. The Volvo we found at Fidelity Motors was perfect - it was actually a nicer car than we had planned on buying, but it was in our price range, so everyone is happy. We felt comfortable with the price because of Fidelity's reputation - they are people that we trust.

Best Dealership In the Business

by from Nashville, TN |

I brought my Ford F-150 Lariat to the guys at Fidelity Motors because I had been having transmission problems for about 6 months. I asked them if they would look into it and the very next day they had diagnosed the problem, given me a price, and given me a time frame in which it would be completed. It was fixed only two days after I took my truck to them. They are honest people who treat you with the upmost respect all the time. Real genuine car lovers! Oh and their warehouse has some pretty nice rides as well. Overall it was a stress-free experience, something you can't find very often nowadays.