Lot 31 Auto Sales

5616 Greenbay Rd., Kenosha, WI 53144

Used 888-627-0290

car sales

by from kenosha |

Wow, my car is awesome!!! Thank ron. You are truly awesome.

June 28, 2015

Rachel thank you for the kind words, it was truly a pleasure assisting you in finding the vehicle you wanted. Please give me a call I would love to help you out with other things that come up ;)

Trustworthy and respectable

by from Zion, IL |

The salesman there was so helpful and worked with me to find the best car for me in my price range. He wasn't pushy or rude like most car salesmen. This is the first time ive bought a car from a dealer that I didn't feel like I got ripped off when I left. I have two kids getting closer and closer to driving age, and when it comes time to buy vehicles for them, I know I will be returning to LOT 31. I'm pretty sure I've found the car dealer with whom all my future car purchases will be with. Trustworthy and respectable. I definitely recommend LOT 31 to anyone looking for a car in the Kenosha area.

True Class!!!

by from Kenosha, Wi |

I was nervous at first to try and negotiate anything, ( other dealers are for themselves). Not these guys. They made everything easy. They are there to help you with a choice. My satisfaction was thru the roof!! They have been there every mile. If you want friendly, down to earth, reliable and just plain all around good people, stop in and check them out. You won't be sorry.

My Jeep

by from Kenosha Wi. |

Great service. Really made it easy to make a choice. Help me find the Jeep I was looking for. Great deal on my trade-in.

great place to buy a car .hard working salesmen.

by from Kenosha, WI |

never met a dealership that worked harder for me they definetly stand by there word they even go beond there word to make the whole process easy and comfortable.five star dealer.

Excellent car dealer

by from kenosha wi |

I would recommended lot 31 to anyone. Ron was very easy to work with. He made our buying process easy and fast. We love our vehicle and will purchasing from ron in the future. Great great great place.

Great dealer recommended!

by from Kenosha, WI |

Great guys, very trustworthy and reliable. Buying process very simple and fast. Great that they have the buy here pay here option. No problems with the car I got. Friendly and respectful. They have really good deals highly recommended.

Awesome dealership!

by from Kenosha,Wi |

This is an excellent dealership that really help you get what your looking for! They genuinely want to help get you something you want and are happy with! They are not like other dealerships that are trying to scam you and are all about the money and not the loyalty and respect that you should receive. Great place to buy your car or even trade.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for the kind words Josh, even though I think you accidently put you wouldn't recommend use to your friends...LOL..Hope everything with the Volvo is fine and keep in touch

awesome place to buy a vehicle

by from kenosha, wi |

Ron and anthony were great and made the process of buying a vehicle fun and enjoyable

May 28, 2013

Thank you for the comments Emil, we try to make the car buying process painless as possible. I hope you and your wife and kids are loving the Durango, please let me know if there is anything else we can do or help you with.

Great service and affordable cars

by from Kenosha WI |

They sell affordable cars and they work with you into driving off the lot with a car.

May 28, 2013

Thank you Demarcus for your kind review. It is not everyday we see a young man as yourself work as hard as you do to afford a car payment. Keep working hard in life and you will get everything you have coming your way. Any problems with the cavalier let me know.