Riverton Chevrolet

Service 888-680-1837 Service 888-680-1837

Riverton Motors has been Family Owned & Operated Since 1922

Outstanding services

by from Sandy, Utah |

I had been shopping all over and looking for cars around town. I couldn't really find a car dealership that I really liked or wanted to buy a car from until I went to Riverton Chevrolet. Devin and Mary made sure I was taken care of every step of the way. If a car didn't fit my budget they made sure and found one that did. I wanted and needed to buy a car as soon as possible to commute to and from work. They made sure that I was taken care of like family. If something wasn't completed for the process Devin and Mary made sure it was taken care of every step of the way! Our family has been shopping with Riverton Chevrolet for about fifteen years and will continue to do so because of the outstanding service provided. I really appreciate all of Devin and Mary's efforts and hospitality. Thank You! Alixandra Villiard

Outstanding service

by from Orem, UT |

I have brought my car in to Riverton Chevy a couple of times for oil changes and for some service. They are always very friendly and take care of the oil changes quickly while I wait. When brought in for service they have always been very good at diagnosing the problem and seeing to it that it gets fixed quickly and properly.

Easy to buy from this dealership

by from Stansbury Park, UT |

I have purchased several cars from this dealership. I love their attention to detail, right down to the nitrofill in my tires. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Great Dealer

by from Tooele, UT |

Excellent sales staff, Scott Railsback is very helpful and takes good care of his customers. The nitrofill for tires is AWESOME! Definitely going to be a repeat customer.

great overall service

by from sandy, ut |

Purchased over 15 cars from this place. Oldest family owned store in the state of utah and for very good reason. Great parts, service and sales. Nitro fill... ingenious. Just ask.. you will be amazed!!

Riverton Chevrolet Rocks!

by from Denver, CO |

I absolutely love Riverton Chevrolet! I used to live in Utah and, while living there, I?ve purchased two cars (a Malibu and a Camaro) from their location and have gotten great deals on both vehicles. I now live in Denver, but I will definitely be looking to purchase my next vehicle at Riverton Chevrolet. Not only do they have a great selection with fantastic prices, but they?re the ONLY dealership I?ve come across that puts nitrogen in their tires. That makes a big difference in the overall smoothness of my ride and has helped me to never have an alignment problem. I would highly recommend Riverton Chevrolet to anyone who is looking for a great car at a great price and, if you get a chance while you?re there, ask for Scott Railsback. He?ll take care of you!

Steer Clear

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Worst buying experience EVER! Choose another dealership, you won't be sorry. This was high pressure, poor customer care. The team was self serving and uncaring.

Honest and friendly

by from Layton, Utah |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Riverton Chevy and have recommended this dealership to several friends who have driven away in new vehicles as well. Riverton did not steal my business from other dealerships, they earned it! The first vehicle that I purchased my salesman, Matt, worked very hard and spent the time to help us find a vehicle that would fit our family needs and not go over our budget. He then asked if we would like time to think about it, understanding that this was a major purchase for us. It was that gesture that made us return for our second vehicle.

internet department quick other depart. not so mu

by from payson, UT |

internet department great quick response time very helpful still contacting me even though they can't help me. credit department not so good I had to contact them and they still haven't called me back once I said I had credit issues I was put on the bottom of the pile.

Bait and Switch

by from Sandy, UT |

After signing sales documents they pretended that we didn?t have an agreement about me turning in my lease. Nevermind that we discussed this and they appraised my leased car? And this was just the cherry. Previously, the salesmen pushed me into the financing office with a deal we didn?t agree to, and the manager either was misinformed or lied to our faces about the tax credit on the Volt. Whatever it was, look elsewhere: top to bottom these people are a bunch of shysters. I?ve purchased 4 new cars now and will definitely not be back to any Riverton dealership - worst experience, by far.

Riverton Chevrolet responded to this review

December 27, 2013

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. With every customer we work with we always strive to be transparent and up front with all details. We understand you feel differently, but want to work with you to resolve any issues you may still have. If you would like to discuss your particular situation further please contact us directly at (801) 576-4600. Riverton Chevrolet's General Manager would be glad to discuss any issues or concerns you still may have. Thank You!