Riverton Chevrolet

Service 877-442-1153

Riverton Motors has been Family Owned & Operated Since 1922

Review on Riverton Chevy Dealership

by from Vernal, UT |

I've ben looking for a vehicle for approximatley 6 months. This dealers has ben the only one that has ben generously, patient, and willing to work with us. Even though we couldn't afford a lot of things they found something that would work for us and them.

Honest and friendly

by from Layton, Utah |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Riverton Chevy and have recommended this dealership to several friends who have driven away in new vehicles as well. Riverton did not steal my business from other dealerships, they earned it! The first vehicle that I purchased my salesman, Matt, worked very hard and spent the time to help us find a vehicle that would fit our family needs and not go over our budget. He then asked if we would like time to think about it, understanding that this was a major purchase for us. It was that gesture that made us return for our second vehicle.

internet department quick other depart. not so mu

by from payson, UT |

internet department great quick response time very helpful still contacting me even though they can't help me. credit department not so good I had to contact them and they still haven't called me back once I said I had credit issues I was put on the bottom of the pile.

Bait and Switch

by from Sandy, UT |

After signing sales documents they pretended that we didn?t have an agreement about me turning in my lease. Nevermind that we discussed this and they appraised my leased car? And this was just the cherry. Previously, the salesmen pushed me into the financing office with a deal we didn?t agree to, and the manager either was misinformed or lied to our faces about the tax credit on the Volt. Whatever it was, look elsewhere: top to bottom these people are a bunch of shysters. I?ve purchased 4 new cars now and will definitely not be back to any Riverton dealership - worst experience, by far.

Riverton Chevrolet responded to this review

December 27, 2013

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. With every customer we work with we always strive to be transparent and up front with all details. We understand you feel differently, but want to work with you to resolve any issues you may still have. If you would like to discuss your particular situation further please contact us directly at (801) 576-4600. Riverton Chevrolet's General Manager would be glad to discuss any issues or concerns you still may have. Thank You!

Exceptional service and very clean office.

by from West Jordan, UT |

Very accommodating and friendly. Always willing to put the customer first. Very knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions. The best customer service I've received at a car dealership in a very long time. I would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and family.

Absolutely great Sales and Finance dept.

by from sandy, Utah |

We had a wonderful experience with Riverton Chevrolet, more like a blessing. Long story short, we were very much welcomed and approved for a brand new 2013 Chevy Malibu. We took a chance and that was the best decision we have ever made. I would highly recommend Adan to anyone; not only did he understand our situation but worked with us, with what we had and what we wanted. All in all, it was a great experience, more than great actually. Steve in The Finance department at Riverton Chevrolet was the best, we saved a lot money and the trade in of our older Malibu was a success. Not only did we get out of a screwed up high interest loan but a better loan with lower interest rate and better reliable vehicle. Did I mention our new car has touch screen, on star, and better safety buttons (child lock button) indeed it is an awesome car. My wife absolutely adores it. Thank you Adan and Steve from the bottom of our heart for helping My little family with our new purchase of a brand new vehicle. I wish you guys many blessings. Thank you thank you.

Riverton won't stop

by from Ogden Utah |

I have been doing an internet search for a Chevrolet or GMC pickup. I get a call almost every day from Veronica at Riverton Chevrolet. She is bound and determined to find the right truck for me. It is not an easy task as I am very picky when it comes to what I want. But the prices are right and she has several that I would like to buy. It looks like it's all up to me to decide which one I want as the price can't be beat unless you can find one for free.

Great service!!!!

by from west jordan, UT |

Very friendly, never pressured and paid much attention to our needs and wants. Jeff searched many options to get us the best deal possible and find us the perfect truck. Have never been to a more friendly and respectful dealership. The entire staff treated us great and made us feel very comfortable. Would highly recommend Riverton Chevrolet to anyone searching for a vehicle.

Would not buy there again

by from Salt Lake City,Ut |

On 4-6-2013 I bought a CERTIFIED USED CAR from riverton Chevrolet. The first problem was parts used on the car that did not belong to that model car and were inoperable on 4-8-2013 I called them to let them know and was told to return to the dealership so they could see what the problem was, I went right out and was told that that part was on the car when it came in and they would not do anything about it can someone tell me what CERTIFIED means. When I bought the car i also bought an GM Protection Plan 72 MO. And 72,000 Mile cost almost $1800.00 GM sent the paper work to us in a resonable amount of time then 2 weeks later i get new paper work for a plan reduced by 30,000 Miles and and 3 Years I called GM and was told Riverton had changed the plan I then went out to Riverton and was told that they would check in to it and call me the next day that was tue. i waited until friday no call back I called today at 1 pm ask for the dealership manager was told he was not at his desk and would call me back it is now after 4 pm still no call costumer sevice I don't think so.

Buying a car made easy just talk to Allen or Scot!

by from West Jordan, Utah |

Our Son & Daughter purchased a Traverse from Scot Wilcox. Based on their experience my wife and I decided to go look at the Equinox as we were thinking about getting a new car. We were lucky enough to meet Allen Sauer. Allen was extremely knowledgeable about the car we were interested in, giving us a tour of the Equinox in the showroom prior to us taking a test drive. He was very low pressure on the sales pitch (which I like) and let us make up our mind based on facts and his humor. We left the dealership for the evening and returned the next evening to complete the sale as we decided to buy the Equinox. We then met Scot & Allen and proceeded to complete the transaction.I was very impressed by both Allen & Scot as they were able to answer my questions and help me to understand the technology used in the car we purchased. I would highly recommend either of these gentlemen to assist in getting a new car if you are so inclined. A big Thank You to both Allen & Scot for helping to purchase our car and to make us feel appreciated. Sincerely, Rhett & Carolyn Butler West Jordan, Utah

You'tt Find What You're Looking For

by from Inkom, ID |

I am a single mother of five and need a new car. I was driving 1993 Chevy Blazer, it was horrible on gas and was having other problems. I live in Idaho and make trips in to Salt Lake often. On my trips my blazer would cut out on me, could you imagine being stuck on the freeway with five children. I went to Riverton Chevrolet one Saturday just to look around and get an idea. Allen Sauer was my sales person. I told him what my budget was and the type of payment I was looking at. He took his time and showed me several cars on the lot. He helped me find a car that would fit my family and my pocketbook. I ended up with a 2006 with low mileage and great on gas. Thanks Allen!!