Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield

Service 866-460-3064

Sheehy Makes It Easy!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Alexandria, Va |

I came here to just look at the CC again as it has been about 2 years since I test drove it. Paul Wicker was great! Very knowlegeable and personable. I wasn't left standing on the lot looking like a lost puppy dog like at many dealerships I have been to.

Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield responded to this review

December 30, 2013

We appreciate your review, Chris. We are happy to hear we could provide you with such great service. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future for when you are ready to purchase your new car. Take care. Sincerely, Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield

Great service

by from Fredericksburg |

I am in love with my new 2015 GTI and I thank Tom Reber and the whole Sheehy crew for making it happen. Tom was wonderful to deal with and the whole process was easy and fast. Hands down the best dealership around! If you are looking to purchase a car, it's definitely worth stopping in and talking with Tom.

Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield responded to this review

October 6, 2014

Thanks for your five-star review of our dealership! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Tom and the team. Thanks for your recommendation of our dealership to others. Come back to see us!

Great service for Mohamud Ali

by from Springfield VA |

GREAT price; GREAT customer service: GREAT maintenance plan - I'm happy and NOW is the time to buy a 2014 VW Jetta so DO IT! I come here B/C of friend bought a lot of cars here for Mohamud Ali Moallin and I will do same like that.

Great Experience

by from Front Royal, VA |

I recently bought my Jetta TDI from Tom Reber at Sheehy VW in Springfield. The entire experience was second to none! Everything in the process was handled quickly and professionally. I would definitely recommend Sheehy VW and Tom Reber to anyone looking for a car.

Great Sevice

by from ORANGE, VA |

Superb experience. I hate vehicle shopping, especially through dealers, and specifically big dealers! But in a heartbeat, I will be back Mohamud Ali and John mercer did everything possible to make my trip and purchase possible. Once I arrived at the dealership, I realized everyone there was just as competent and friendly as Mohamud Ali and John Mercer. Every "i" dotted, every "t" crossed. I was there for less than 30 minutes before I was on my way back home!

Happy with my GLI

by from Lorton, VA |

I've always had good customer service experience with Volkswagen--given the fact I have owned a few of them. The sales rep I had this time around, Jorge Perez was exceptional! He was very patient, even though the whole process took until way pass closing hour.

I just financed my first car with ease :)

by from Alexandria, VA |

My car broke down three weeks ago, and I was in need of a new one. I have never purchased a car before, and so I wasn't sure where to start looking or what I was looking for. My family has purchased a few Volkswagens over the last ten years, so I thought I knew I wanted one, but wasn't sure. Jorge was a great help with showing me and my family around to different vehicles and even helped me picked my Jetta. I was worried about financing since I haven't quite yet established a good credit history, but in the end, everything went smoothly. If I'm still in the area when I'm ready to purchase a brand new car, I'll definitely be coming to Sheehy VW. Thanks guys :)

2011 Toyota Camry

by from FallsChurch, VA |

the car that was on the add was sold, but the sales man showed me an other vehicle that i liked. had less miles than the one i saw on the add and one year newer. the car is very nice and runs fine, but the detailing job is not good specially the inside of the car. i also found out some scratches on the hub caps and on the top of the vehicle. Sales man promised will replace hub caps . When i came in told me his manager said that not possible and he can offer me to buy them at a discount price.

I Love my Golf

by from Arlington, VA |

I purchased a Golf in 2012 from the same location and now I got my 2014. I love my car and they treated me very professionally. I recommend Sheehy VW to everyone.

Happy with Jetta!

by from Springfield, Virginia |

Doug was very pleasant to get me into the right Jetta. I would recommend Sheehy for New or Used cars to anybody. Ask for Doug and he will get you the right car at a great price!

Outstanding Customer Service and Customer Care!

by from Alexandria, VA |

Outstanding dealership to work with in building a great VW Bug! The salesman was superb, and the manager, Mr. John Mercer, walked us through the detailed process, and after conducting more independent research, we discovered Sheehy Volkswagen offered the best pricing of anyone in the metro DC area. Highly recommend you visit this dealership for an outstanding buying experience and relationship!