Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield

Service 866-460-3064

Sheehy Makes It Easy!

Amazing Customer Service

by from Alexandria, Va |

I came here to just look at the CC again as it has been about 2 years since I test drove it. Paul Wicker was great! Very knowlegeable and personable. I wasn't left standing on the lot looking like a lost puppy dog like at many dealerships I have been to.

Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield responded to this review

December 30, 2013

We appreciate your review, Chris. We are happy to hear we could provide you with such great service. We hope you will keep us in mind in the future for when you are ready to purchase your new car. Take care. Sincerely, Sheehy Volkswagen of Springfield

Fantastic experience with Naim!

by from Chantilly, VA |

I had a great experience at Sheehy VW. Naim showed me a couple cars and I found a great deal with a car that i didnt even notice at first. Naim took care of everything, he's the man!

Satisfied Customer

by from Alexandria, VA |

Tom was extremely helpful. The buying process was quick and easy but thorough enough to make sure we noticed the fine print.

My Amazing Experience at Sheehy VW

by from Springfield, VA |

When I first walked into the dealer I was very hesitant about purchasing my first car. Working with Tom Reber was the best experience I could have. He made me at ease with my decision, talked me through the whole experience and made sure I understood everything, even down to the fine print. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I walk away smiling thanks to Tom and the members at Sheehy. I would recommend this location to anyone, with great hopes that I know they will walk away just as excited as I am. Thank you Tom and thank you Sheehy VW in Springfield.

great place

by from New York |

Great place. Nice people. David is awesome. The establishment is well kept, and ran flawlessly. Would recommend to others.

great service, worth 5 hour drive

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Spoke with many dealers throughout 3 states. The professionalism I encountered with Tom from Sheehy in Springfield, VA was unsurpassed. He was able to help in finding the exact model with the options I was looking for. The price was far below other quotes. Well worth the drive. Would recommend to anyone.

Great experience at Sheehy

by from Falls Church, VA |

My experience at Sheehy VW was great! My salesperson (Jorge) was very friendly and professional. He Made everything very easy. I didn't feel pressured or rushed into buying a car. I am very happy with my Honda Accord.

The sales person, Tom was great, straight forward

by from Chantilly, VA |

The sales person, Tom was great, straight forward. I will recommend to anybody who wants to have a good experience like I did.

Easiest time buying a car!

by from Front Royal, VA |

Came straight in found the car I was looking for. Looked at everything, took it for a test ride. Everything was great! The service was very pleasant and a great experience over all. Would definitely recommend anyone to going there!

Exceptional Service

by from Gainesville, VA |

If I could rate Tom Reber's customer service above 5 stars I would. There is no question that he went above and beyond what I expected.

Above and beyond

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

I have purchased several vehicles from Paul, and I look forward to buying more in the future. He makes buying a car a lot less painful than I'm used to. He listened to what I was looking for, was very knowledgable, and found me the perfect car! Thanks!