Ken Garff Nissan Salt Lake City

777 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

New 866-851-3419
Used 866-414-6911
Service 877-397-1341

awesome guys to work with!

by from bountiful, UT |

It took me a while to make a decision on the purchase and when Phil Green came back with his manager I thought it would be the typical hard close or they lost my trade keys! But, Chris just said he would be a 2nd contact if Phil was busy! When I finally made the decision 2 days later that was a big part of the reason. Great dealer!

Awesome!!!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I bought a 2013 Maxima from these guys. We had bought one that we thought had heated seats, and living in Utah...I can't live without. I wasn't 100% happy with the first vehicle. My dad had said they have a 3-day exchange policy, go look at the other one they have down there. So i went back the next day, and Phil Green was understandable and took me to look at the second 2013 Maxima. I fell in LOVE with it. It was about $1500 more expensive then the first one we bought, but they traded it STRAIGHT ACROSS!!! No questions asked. Just changed the VIN number on our paper work! The whole staff was awesome, fun and I could tell they loved their jobs. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from here! I have never had as much fun in a car dealership as I did here. They made me laugh the whole time I was there! Thanks for the AMAZING Maxima!!!!!!

Great customer service

by from SLC, UT |

The customer service was great it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Daniel Jones was my salesman treated me great and made sure to follow through with everything that needed to be followed up on. Would buy again from Ken Garff Nissan and would make sure Daniel Jones is my salesman.

Amazing customer service and friendly staff!

by from Grand Junction, CO |

Ken Garff Nissan Salt Lake was by far the best car shopping experience I have ever had! They had the exact car that I had been looking for for a long time and not only did they do everything they could to make it work out for me, but they took the time to go above and beyond with amazing customer service. They gave me top dollar for my trade, above what any other dealership offered me and the new car was priced better than anything else I had found. I will definitely be making the 5 hour trip to this dealership for any future vehicle purchases! Thank you guys for everything you did!

Beware of the worse possible buying experience!

by from Slidell, LA |

After searching for months for an Acura TL types S, I settled on this vehicle because the sales representative, Sean, presented himself as an honest, direct person who wanted to sell this car and keep me informed. After reviewing the pictures posted as well as requested pictures that were sent, I decided that it would be okay to travel to Salt Lake City to Ken Garff Nissan to purchase the aforementioned Acura. To my disappointment, the interior was in poor condition. This poor condition was not photographed in the pictures posted on the website. Besides the separated steering column, the excessively worn spots on the trim work, the filthy seat belts, the stained carpet, and filthy driver's and passenger's seat, there was one unattached wire hanging from underneath the driver's side of the dash board. Sean had called to tell me about some wear on the driver's side window sill as well as the center console as he indicated he wanted to be absolutely honest with me. To my dismay, he had left out the other parts. To add, there was a continuous clumping sound emitted from the passenger side front suspension (either a bushing or something strut related which could not be missed. Ken Garff's asking price for this vehicle of $18,500 is unconscionable. I took it upon myself to meet face to face with the car salesman who had convinced me over the phone that he was honest. Even after expressing my frustration and disappointment in the condition of the car, the attempted to belittle me with undermining comments. This is the worst customer service. No, I will not buy a car from Ken Garff Nissan. No I am not happy that I trusted Sean's word and believed him when he said that Ken Garff was a reputable company. I guess I thought he was indicating it was a company with a positive reputation for customer service and satisfaction. No I do not recommend that anyone buy a car from a dealership which employs someone like Sean and employs unethical a poor customer service. I do recommend that anyone who is looking for a car, search for a dealership which focuses on and executes excellent customer service as well as sell a great product. The vehicle I saw today should go to auction and sell for thousands less than what Sean attempted to get me to buy. To any and all consumers, beware. I do plan to pass this on to the better business bureau as well as the local and national news stations in order to help prevent this kind of experience from happening to anyone else. There is one saving grace, Kris, the salesman who picked me up from the airport, took me to the dealership, and returned me to the airport after this awful experience, seemed honest and sincere. I appreciate his professionalism in spite of Sean's lack of honesty and professionalism. Ken Garff... something should be done immediately for the sake of the public with respect to Sean Burnett.

Hot Car Purchase

by from Westpoint, UT |

I got a lot of respect for Jana Christopherson and her job. She does excellent work and serves the purpose. The car I bought at this dealership is an excellent car. It is the best one that I have ever driven. It has given me good service.

Left empty handed

by from SLC, UT |

Went to try and buy a new Murano or Rogue. Started out fine, the sales lady Greta(?) was nice to start but quickly turned kinda rude in the negotiation. The last 2011 Murano that they had was fully loaded, and I thought it was a long shot but was not going to buy it above $30K, they did lower it alot but could not get it down to my offer. So we moved own to the 2012 Rogue, when the offer came to us I said we were willing to buy it today if that price could be lowered another $2000. This is when she got rude. Pulled the "I thought you were here to buy a car" routine, and I was, believe me, I really was. So she took my final offer to the sales manager (maybe, can't confirm) and said we can take off another $750 but that was it, I said no and she tossed our trade in keys back to us. Everything is still good, but could have done without the final rudeness.

Online shopping

by from 84047 |

Came across a vehicle I was interested in. Was nice that there were multiple Photos of the vehicle. Price was ok. The Chat feature worked out great - even though it was late at light someone was there to answer my questions. I would recommend this dealer.