Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4170 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 866-796-8011
Used 877-870-5435
Service 877-873-3860

Experience the difference in the Family-Owned 5 Star dealership in Sales and Service!

Awesome Sales Experience!

by from Front Royal, VA |

I went to Fair Oaks Dodge to shop for a truck. I worked with Bonnie who couldn't have been more pleasant, attentive and hard working. She and her sales manager, Neil, found the perfect truck for me at the perfect price. Very, very pleased with this dealership. Have worked with others who treated me like I was an idiot and didn't even listen to my requirements on which truck to purchase! (I'm guessing this was because I'm a female looking for a truck.) This dealership is head and shoulders above the others!

One of the worst car-buying experiences

by from Chantilly, VA |

Went in looking to buy a car found on Cars.com. Pulled the bait and switch immediately with saying that price was only for people who qualified for about 12 different insane offers. Only finding this out after about 2.5 hours of waiting, we tried to see if we could negotiate just about $1,500 off of the price the manager was offering, but after stating that their first offer was the absolute lowest he could possibly go, he just stood up and left while acting rude the entire time. Our sales associate brought us out a Kelly Blue Book value on our trade in of $8,900, but promised that he could get us at least $500-$1,000 more-so don't take it to Carmax. But wait, after a simple KBB search on our iPhone, it appeared that our car was actually valued at roughly $11,500 for a trade in, so the associate had forged the trade in value documents to try and get us to sell it to them, and also make us think he was giving us a great deal and helping us afford our new car. Bottom line: Very rude managers at this dealer, no respect for the knowledge of carbuyers, and will leave you waiting for hours with no service. Please avoid this dealer if possible, there are so many other options out there. We have decided not to even buy a Jeep anymore, as this experience was so draining and bad.

Got exactly what we wanted

by from Vienna, VA |

We found the car we wanted here, advertised on Cars.com. Got a quick response to our online inquiry. Sean, our salesman, had the car ready for us when we got there and it was a no-brainer decision, for everything was as promised. Every staff person we worked with was excellent (sales, GM and financing). Our only complaint is that it took WAY too long to get the deal completed. All figures were agreed upon quickly and easily, but there was only one finance officer working so we waited several hours for our turn.

Don't Go Here

by from Virginia |

Overall poor experience. The vehicle I purchased was used so I wasn't expecting perfection, but its been to the shop three times now (in 4 months since purchased), and it was sold to me with a tire leak that I was unaware of when purchased. Rude staff, had to wait forever to get out the door. Feel like I was sold a clunker. Do not buy a used car from these guys, you'll regret it!

Great Customer Used Car Buying Service

by from Maryland |

Good morning Mr. Tatum, I would like to say how please I am with you and your staff support during my buying time with your organization. You and your staff have done an excellent job in handing my situation and this goes to say how professional and attentive to my request of information between my Credit Union and your dealership. Once again I just wanted to say thank you for my experence at dealership. Curtis Jay

Mike Tatum was so rude .

by from Triangle Va |

I went to this dealership today 08/12/13 and I was very happy with my salesman Mike M.but very unpleased with his sales manager (Mike Tatum). He made me feel so unwelcome as if I didn't belong in that dealership. He tried to make you feel as if you are a dummy but little did he know I have been dealing with dealerships for a while.So I recommend that you do not deal with him if you are a person of color because I watched him with another couple and he was no where as rude to them as he was to me and if you want to be rushed away from a dealership then you should deal with (Mike Tatum). I would recommend this dealer to people as long as they do not deal with Mike Tatum.

Great buying experience - 6 times!

by from Chantilly, Virginia |

We are return customers to this dealer multiple times to the same salesman - Shaban Ghannam. Staff is always courteous. They are considerate and make you feel like your time is valuable. They stay open late/past closing so that you don't feel rushed. The cars are always prepped and ready for you. I would highly recommend this dealer!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Richmond |

Aaron Call helped make my car buying experience smooth and fast. He was extremely professionally and insured my new 2013 Nissan Altima was clean and ready to take home. I would recommend Aaron and the Fair Oaks Chantilly dealership to family and friends.

Great buying experience

by from Centreville, VA |

I recently purchased a new Jeep Wrangler and my buying experience was outstanding. My salesman, William Granby, made my purchase easy and painless. He was very patient, thorough, and helpful, answering all of my questions and taking the time to show me all of the features and options in my new Jeep. William made sure that the entire purchasing process was handled efficiently and quickly, which in turn made the whole buying experience such a pleasure. I definitely recommend this dealership and encourage you to ask for William Granby to be your salesman. You won?t be disappointed!

Fair Oaks staff was great

by from Fairfax, VA |

William Granby and Michael Tatum made the buying experience very easy. I wasn't 100% planning on purchasing a vehicle, but I had gone to the dealership at lunch time with a coworker as he was in a market for leasing a new vehicle and we test drove several different Grand Jeep Cherokee models and I really liked the vehicle, we returned that evening and we both ended up leaving with a new vehicle. The staff worked with me to give me what I wanted for my trade in and worked to get me the price I wanted on my new truck. I love my new 2014 Grand Jeep Cherokee Outland Edition. William is a great guy and made sure things went very quickly once the price agreement was reached. I would highly recommend my friends to purchase a vehicle from Fair Oaks.

orst service ever!

by from Middleburg, VA |

Brought my car in for service that was covered under warranty. Not only did they not fix the problem, they left the vehicle worse off then when I brought it to them. Over 5 calls made to management and I haven't spoken with anyone higher then a secretary. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!