Fair Oaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4170 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 866-796-8011
Used 877-870-5435
Service 877-873-3860

Experience the difference in the Family-Owned 5 Star dealership in Sales and Service!

Buying a Jeep for my son!

by from Virginia Beach |

I found the JEEP I wanted for my son at FAIR OAKS. I called, negotiated price , drove up from Virginia Beach, and was done in just a few hours. Left with the vehicle. Could not have been easier. They were pleasant, easy , professional. I also service my vehicle when I can, for I do not live in the area, only visit for work. They make it as easy as I they can to make it convenient for me to service my sons vehicle, so I do! The convenience makes me come back

Massive Headache

by from Arlington, VA |

The combination of a VERY unknowledgeable salesman and an empty gas tank we had to immediately fill up on the way home made for an overall pretty terrible buying experience. Maybe we just had bad luck with the salesman but would never think to buy a car from here again or recommend this dealership to anyone else.

Nice people, decent deal, good truck!

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I contacted the dealer about a few different trucks over a few weeks. Shaban, my salesman, always got back to me in a timely manner. After about 4 trucks we made a deal on one via email before I drove the 2 hours to buy it. Everything went as expected and the truck is great! Second easiest car I've ever bought.

great sales person slow facility..

by from Richmond Va |

I had a very pleasant experience today although the non service people are slow the rest of my experience was stellar. Ask for Rashid.

Wonderful service!

by from Fairfax,VA |

Went to buy my first car and couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. Bonnie Abbott was my saleswoman and made the experience wonderful. She helped me find the car of my dreams! Thanks Bonnie!

great facility, terrible service from GM

by from Chantilly VA |

I have bought a few cars both new and used from this dealership. The sales staff has generally been very nice, after all they are attempting to sell you a car! Bonnie happened to me my sales representative most recently and was honestly the only part of this dealership worth the visit. Most recently, I purchased two cars in a bundle deal. One, a brand new Dodge Challenger and Second, a used 2008 BMW X5. I went in originally looking just for a used but nice SUV for our kids. I was convinced to buy two cars to help reduce my overall monthly payment. I obliged because I loved the deal they had going for the Challenger. In any case, I told Bonnie what was important to me in the used car. Three rows, leather seats and entertainment package for the chilidren. Bingo, we have just the thing here on our lot... a 2008 BMW X5. Its a beauty and we purchase the car. One week later, we are back in the shop becuase the entertainment system does not work. The repair shop attempts to fix it, assuring us that it is working fine. They were wrong, the DVD player reads malfunction every DVD we put in, with one expection (some random Power Ranger DVD works, its the only one)... Fast forward a few months, we come back into the dealership for our regualr maintenance and oil change and again complain of the DVD system never having worked. We are told that we would need to go to the BMW service to see what was wrong. Our Dodge service repair manager handling our case assured us that Dodge would cover repair costs since he has known about this issue since we bought the car... well, go figure, he was wrong. fairoaks Dodge General Manager Jim Davies sat down with my fiance and I and explained that too much time had gone by and that he and his dealership would not be responsible for the repair. After a bit of hagling back and forth with him he changes his tune... "Ok, lets find out how much the repairs will be, then I will work with your warranty folks to pay for the repair".. he even gives me his business card and says, call me anytime you have a concern or question. Jim Davies has not answered that phone line for me or BMW since that day roughly 2 months ago now. I have left countless voicemails for him and tried calling dozens of times. I even reached out to Bonnie who responded that she would do the best she could to get him to call me back. This is shady business. Jim even told me that they NEVER inspect entertainment systems when they sell used cars. Pathetic. Since owning this car and having purchased the Premium Warranty (5k!!!) i have had to come out of pocket 500 in repairs and still have a broken DVD system that has not once played a single DVD. The worst part of this whole mess has been the refusal of the general manager to reach out to me to figure this issue out. False promises got me out of the door and from then on, he has avoided me like the plague. I have purhcased 3 cars from this dealership and will not buy another one. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP...

Not worth the trouble

by from Fairfax, VA |

In my opinion it was a huge waste of time coming here shopping for my next car. I was interested in an 2011 Dodge Durango so I called and set up an appointment to come in the next day. I spoke with a salesperson the night before and sent him all the requested information for my trade in including my vin number. His reasoning was that when I came in the next day, I wouldn't be stuck there for hours. When I got there on time with my family no one greeted us and I had to walk around and look for someone so I could ask for the salesperson I had spoken with. I then had to wait around for him to come out to the front. After I explained who I was and what I was looking for he went and got the car for me to test drive but that also took a while for us to wait around for. Meanwhile, someone was supposed to be assessing my trade in while we were waiting and taking care of the test drive but it looked like it took him a while to get that together and he was wasting a lot of time. Waited 2 hours to get a price on my trade. I was 1 of 3 purchasers at the dealership at that time so I find this to be crazy, and I had asked multiple times for the price of their appraisal which he said "can I finish?". Sure you can finish but don't waste my time and be rude. I had already told him over the phone and in person that if they could not get me close to my pay off amount for my trade in then I was not interested but he still wasted 2 hours with the playing games and only offered me HALF while another dealership offered me 3 thousand dollars more the day before! He then stated he was keeping it "real" and business was business. What a joke. The car I was looking at also had noticable damage to it and when I asked if the price would be slightly reduced due to the amount it would cost to fix it he initally told me yes he'd have that taken into account but in the end he didn't even attempt even after he KEPT walking away stating he'd be back in a few minutes to see what he could do but would come back with the exact same numbers. I was already pre-approved with a blank check from my bank and would have brought the car that night but after that experience there's no way I'll spend my money here or recommend them to anyone else.

May 10, 2015

Andy, I would personally apologize for your experience and would like to speak with you to resolve this matter. You are a valued customer and would like a moment to speak with you. thank you Jim Davie General Manager

Unprofessional

by from Chantilly, VA |

As I was doing research for a vehicle here, I tried to contact the sale representative attached to my inquiry. I wrote 5 emails and called about 8 times. Never received a call-back or anything. The lack of professionalism at this dealership is ridiculous and I would never buy anything for this place. The sad thing is that I did not even get the chance to look at any vehicles due to this problem. STAY AWAY!

May 10, 2015

Joe, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Please let me know if you have time to speak. I would like a moment of your time to resolve this matter. Thank you and have a great day. Jim Davie General Manager

Sold car out from under me

by from Chantilly, VA |

I made an appointment to see a 2004 Ford Explorer they had advertised on cars.com. They told me that no others had made appointments for that car and that they would have the car ready for me to test drive. I was unfortunately late to the appointment by about 15 minutes. When I got there, the salesman I contacted went to get the keys, but found out that someone else had taken it for test drive. Their internet sales manager told me "no problem, when they get back, you can drive it, and since you had the appointment first, it is yours if you want it." So I did the test drive, and when I returned to the dealership ready to make a deal to buy the car, another manager came out and said "we're sorry, but we just sold it!" While I understand that business is business and I was 15 minutes late, it still seemed like they just sold the car out from under me while I was standing there. The manager then told me that they had another Explorer, similar year, similar mileage, coming in a day or two and they would set it aside for me to take a look at first. Never happened despite me following up with them. All in all, it was just a poor customer service experience and I won't go back there; though again, I realize that a sale in hand is better than a deal to be made.

April 7, 2015

Gene, Following up on your review. I do apologize not having our team contact you regarding the truck being sold before you had taken time out of your busy day to come in. We do have 3 Explorers currently in stock that will be similar in price. Please let me know and I will personally hold a truck for you to test drive. Thank you Jim Davie General Manager FairOaks Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Troubled repairs, poor customer service

by from Vienna, Va |

I've never had a worse experience in working with a dealership in my entire life! I purchased my vehicle from this dealership (Brand new). They didn't inform me that if you buy from them they don't provide rental cars. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU BUY A NEW CAR HERE YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA IF YOU BRING IT IN FOR SERVICE AND YOU NEED A LOANER! During multiple repair attempts for the same problem on a 2014 Jeep, they damaged my car while in their possession. They then repainted what they damaged. Following that they damaged it again and claimed they did not have anything to do with the damage, that it was "the lighting" HA! Poor service, poor communication, needed to go to different dealerships to fix all the problems they caused. Buyer BEWARE!

April 7, 2015

If you could email or reply with information, I would gladly assist when you have service needs. I am sure we can accommodate transportation if you give me a day advance. Thank you Jim Davie General Manager FairOaks Chrysler Jeep dodge

Will never use this dealer again

by from Reston, VA |

Called service department to schedule work to be done on recalls H19, N23, and P41 for my Commander. I was assured by the person on the phone that work will take no more than one hour and I could stay and wait before the work is complete. When I showed up in the morning two days later a person at the desk could not find my appointment and said that vehicle cannot be done that day and offered to leave it. I had to leave in frustration.