Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray

Service 888-934-4403

Driven By You.

I love LHM Toyota Murray1

by from Bountiful, Utah |

I absolutely love this Toyota Dealership. This is the best dealership in the Northern Utah area. I used to go to the one in Bountiful, I actually went there for 7 years. There service level really started to go downhill and things were fully getting fixed on my car. I also went to Karl Malone Toyota, and the 3 times I went were the worst experiences of my car's life. They changed my oil and left the oil cap off, they claimed they changed my tranny fluid, but never changed it. I paid for them to fix my blinker and the moment I pulled out, I realized that it wasn't fixed! UGH... Point being, Toyota of Murray is the ONLY place I will take my Toyota!

March 25, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and for your kind words about our service department. We will pass this along to our staff and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Craig Warner--An amazing customer service agent

by from Sandy, UT |

It is always an honor to work with Craig Warner at LHM Toyota in Murray. I needed an oil change/15,000 mile check, and he fit me into the schedule on Wednesday. He and his team make sure that the Matrix is maintained to a very high standard. And, I really appreciate the excellent facilities for waiting customers. I was able to work using the LHM wifi, and I really enjoyed the ice cold lemonade. Thank you Craig for your excellent service.

customer service, buying process, facilities!

by from Murray , Utah |

Absolutely amazing service the staff alway there to help and answer all my questions I loveIit keep up it folks !

April 10, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying a vehicle! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to our sales staff.

Scheduled service under warranty

by from Erda, Utah |

I took my car in for scheduled service while under warranty and was treated quickly and courteously. They told me when the work would be done and despite only one person who could do my repair, they got it done early and called me to let me know. I wouldn't take my car into any other dealership with how well they handled things. Thanks for the good service. A tough customer to please.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff.

Toyota Camry

by from Salt Lake City |

Excellent service and very fast. oil change done. tried to service other things but they were expensive. Again I may visit soon for the best services. I will be happy to get some discount with the service representative or LHM TOYOTA.

My family only drive Toyotas

by from West Jordan, UT |

My Family loves Toyotas. I go to Murray Toyota Dealer because KC Gardner is an excellent representative of what Toyota stand for: Excellent customer service, reliability, trust and honesty. I will not take any of my cars to another place. Love the service, the facility and the friendly employees.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review about our service department. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and we'll pass on your compliments to our service staff and KC.

Best car buying experience I have had.

by from SLC, UT |

We just bought two cars from John here at Larry H. Miller and it couldn't have gone any smoother. The transactions were quick and there was absolutely NO pressure. I really feel that John went out of his way give us exceptional service and listened to what WE wanted. Generally, I hate dealing with the financing department at the end due to the upselling. However, there was none of that. We weren't offered "an extended, extended warranty". We weren't offered to have a "special undercoat painted on the car". Nothing. Just sign here, here, here. BAM, done! John really went above and beyond and was fun and helpful! PS - And, dang, I really, REALLY want one of those chairs in the show-room floor. They are AMAZING! If you are looking for a car, it's worth stopping by here just to sit in one of the chairs! I promise. WOW!

April 7, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying not one, but two vehicles. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to John.

Fantastic salesman and a knowledgable dealer

by from Richfield, UT |

I had not bought a car in 14 years, I avoided the car buying experience like the plague. I was in the market to buy an FJ Cruiser before they were all gone so I strolled into Larry H Miller Toyota with teeth clenched and a bit skeptical. I was greet by a young salesman named Harrison Timothy, he was friendly, courtesy, knowledgable, and very eager to show me the car. He was never pushy like I've experience in the past. He never pressured me and he was well informed about the vehicle. I was just window shopping when was approached by the salesman, after my experience with Harrison I went home to think about it, I bought the car the next day. Larry H Miller Toyota of Murray was by far the best dealer I've been to. A big thank you to everyone there.

April 4, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying a vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to Harrison.

Excellent cars and facility

by from Taylorsville, Utah |

We enjoyed doing business with Alan Weeks, very nice man and a real professional. The car we purchased was in excellent condition and the price was fair. The only thing I need is the extra Key that we did not receive on purchase day...I am hoping that Alan will get that to me shortly.

March 30, 2014

Thank you for leaving this review and congratulations on your purchase. We'll be sure to pass this along to Alan with your compliments. Take care.

Great Job,

by from Kearns, Utah |

John Cottrell was great, very energetic, very helpful in every aspect. He was not pushy but very knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for a nicer guy. He was able to answer all questions about the product he is selling more than willing to go the extra mile by providing excellent customer service. Thanks John for a great experience.

March 27, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you making us your choice when buying your next vehicle. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you and we'll pass along your compliments to John.

Great Service! Minimal wait!

by from Taylorsville, Utah |

The employee that took care of our repairs was patient and explained what had to be done in a way that was easy to understand. Good waiting room where you can sit with your family and have refreshments :)

March 18, 2014

We're pleased to know that we got you all taken care of. Thank you for making our service department your choice and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.