Tim Dahle Nissan

4528 S State St, Murray, UT 84107

New 877-468-7014
Used 877-438-6604
Service 866-516-2905

Think Nissan. Think Tim Dahle.

very helpful

by from Bountiful, UT |

I was nervous to take my old car in for trade because I knew I was upside down on it. But Gordon Harry and Carl Harvey did everything they could to get me the most bang for my buck! They were informative and prompt and attentive. i was pleasantly surprised and I feel well taken care of. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks again Carl and Gordon!

Oscar Mancilla

by from Bountiful, Utah |

I bought a 2015 nissan versa on June 28, 2014 and I want to let you know that Oscar Mancilla(sells man) was very helpful and he went out of his way to make sure I was getting the service I diserved. Also, on July 3, 2014, I had a problem with the door lock, I coundn't unlock the door so I called Oscar and he immidiately contacted the service department and they called me with a telephone number of a towing company. The car was towed to the nissan dealer in Bountiful. The problem was fixed. Thanks to Oscar everything is back to normal now. I want to let you know that I am very pleased with the service of Oscar and the Murry and Bountiful nissan dealers, they took good care of me. Thanks, Jose L Callejas

love this place!!

by from Sandy UT |

Everyone needs nugget and hector to be your guys! They will take amazing care of you and are super duper nice! I had an amazing experience here!

Horrible Dealership

by from Merritt Island, Fl |

This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. I had the loan approved and all arrangements were made for the purchase of the vehicle, and they sold the vehicle right from under me without even giving me the consideration to call me and let me know. Absolutely, the worst customer service and extremely rude management.

June 24, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Given our stellar reputation, it is always troubling to receive a negative review. We do have a policy to sell a vehicle to the first customer who commits to purchase a vehicle. We understand that this can be an inconvenience from time to time but have found that it generally works out better and is generally better received by our customers. They don't always come out on the side they would like, but understand why we have the policy. We also understand the disadvantage you have looking at a used car from Florida to Utah, as opposed to being here and being to see it first hand. We wish you would have been able to complete the purchase and find out the kind of customer service you receive at Tim Dahle Nissan. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for working with us.

Josh Edson is a car salesman I can trust.

by from Sandy, UT |

I really enjoy working with Josh Edson. Sales rep come and go but Josh has been at Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray for about 20 years! Easy to work with and easy to trust.

Make Josh Edson your car agent!

by from Herriman, Utah |

Josh is like the family practitioner of vehicles. Families go to Josh because they trust him enough to refer to family. He has a personality that appeals to the masses yet has the experience and knowledge to put you in a car you'll be happy with. He doesn't just sell you a car, he is like a Jerry McGuire or your own personal agent that takes care of your needs. We will continue to buy cars with him as long as humanly possible.

Great late night car buying

by from layton, ut |

I had a great experience with the dealership, Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray. I'm glad they stayed open late so I could finalize the purchase of my Nissan Rogue. Everyone from Robert to Cameron were great. Good customer service. Thanks Guys!

Amazing all around!!

by from Murray Utah |

This place is amazing! I have never dealt with such and amazing staff! Brian Stotler was so nice and helpful and I never felt pressured to buy anything. I was upside down in my car I had and thought I was going to lose so much money on it. Brian assured me he could get me out of my current situation and get the best price available on my new car. He was right! They got me into a 2010 Nissan Altima! It has low miles and is unlike anything I've ever owned! I am so pleased with their 10 Star customer service! I would recommend these guys to everyone! And if you want a man who is genuinely nice and bends over backwards for you call Brian Stotler at Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray!

Tim Dahle Nissan & Greg Crook Were Awesome!!!

by from Sandy, Utah |

My wife and I just purchased a brand new 2014 Nissan Altima at Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray, Utah, and we couldn't have been happier with the overall experience! Our salesman Greg Crook was fantastic! He was friendly, honest and upfront about everything throughout the entire process ? and was much more like our friend than a salesman. My wife and I really appreciate Greg's friendly no-pressure approach to helping us both find and purchase our dream car! We highly recommend Greg and Tim Dahle Nissan for your next auto purchase! Thanks, Tim Dahle! Isaiah & Carmen

horrible service

by from Murray, Ut |

I bought a used 2007 GMC SUV from this dealer ship a week later a light for my service suspension system came on 702.00 bill and they won't pay for it. My warranty is plan E the problems covered under plan F. So I bought a broken car and they didn't even tell me it was broken in the first place so I get stuck with the bill. I would not recommend this dealer ship and I will tell everyone and every review board this til it is fixed. I delt with Tim Miller.

January 28, 2014

Hello Kandis, Thanks for your review and your candid feedback. We strive to sell the highest quality pre-owned vehicles and inspect every vehicle prior to going on sale. When issues do arise, we do everything in our power to keep our customers happy with their decision to purchase at Tim Dahle Nissan. It's my understand that although your vehicle was not covered under warranty, our service manager did contact you and offer to pay for a substantial portion of the repair. We would like to resolve your concern if possible. Please feel free to call me at your convenience. I would be happy to discuss this further and see how I can help. Thanks again for your comments and I hope to hear from you. Rich Lucy Owner Loyalty Manager 801.269.6400

Beware. Do NOT recommend this dealership

by from slc, ut |

I bought my vehicle at Tim Dahle 3 months ago and have already been back in the shop 2 times. Initially I was understanding, the extended warranty I bought covered the repair. However, the last trip was less then ideal. They ran a "diagnostic" test and came up with a problem. This was then submitted to the claims department who said it was not covered under my warranty. I refused to pay the outrageous bill to repair it and figured I would just deal with the problem. Then to rub a little salt in the wound, they charged me for the "diagnositc" portion. After I got home, I reviewed my warranty and it said in black and white that the problem was indeed covered. What I take home from this interaction is that the service department either has no idea what is going on with the rest of the company or is too ignorant to figure out how to look up a customers warranty. Be sure to read your warranty before letting them touch your vehicle. Needless to say, I will not be returning to this shop for any future repairs and DO NOT recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

January 28, 2014

Hello, Thanks for your review. We strive to make sure every experience is a positive and apologize that you didn't have that kind of experience yourself. If you would please contact me, I would be happy to discuss the situation and do everything in my power to see that future experiences are positive. Thanks again for your review and I hope to hear from you. Rich Lucy Owner Loyalty Manager 801.269.6400