Tim Dahle Nissan

4528 S State St, Murray, UT 84107

New 877-468-7014
Used 877-438-6604
Service 866-516-2905

Think Nissan. Think Tim Dahle.

very helpful

by from Bountiful, UT |

I was nervous to take my old car in for trade because I knew I was upside down on it. But Gordon Harry and Carl Harvey did everything they could to get me the most bang for my buck! They were informative and prompt and attentive. i was pleasantly surprised and I feel well taken care of. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks again Carl and Gordon!

Fred tomson Murano owner

by from Salt lake, ut |

This dealer provided me with one of the safest Awd vehicles ever. John Kramer was outstanding. It was so nice to talk to a salesperson that knew his product. Thank you John and Tim Dahle this is the place to buy a new or used vehicle.

Ms. Maria Fernanda Rodriguez Chavarin

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

I went in just to look at some car options because this wood be my first car and Oscar was so helpful I informed him that I really didn't know which car to even choose! But Oscar was really informative and patient with my mom and I and I ebbed up getting a 2014 Nissan Altima I really love the car! Oscar was not a pushy salesman and he was able to help me make up my mind and get an awesome car I give Oscar a 10 for amazing customer service!

Bad car

by from Bluffdale, Utah |

The RX8 I purchased in May of 2014, turned out to be a real lemon, with constant, expensive repair bills. I can't believe it "passed" the dealer's inspection. Tim Dahle never should have sold a car is such a poor state of disrepair, but the sales person represented it as having no known problems, and dismissed any concerns I had during the test drive, as normal behavior, for that brand. After purchase, I immediately had to replace breaks, shocks, springs, engine mounts, spark plugs and very soon afterward the cracked and sloppily repaired, water leaking tail light that was on the car when purchased. Later, I had to replace the entire steering assembly, when the power steering went out three weeks after purchase. All this cost $6,500.00, almost as much as I paid to buy the car, after my trade in. The car soon repeatedly and dangerously stalled at intersections due to compression failure commensurate with worn apex seals and I was faced with having to buy a new engine for $5,600.00. I therefore cut my losses and traded it in for a new car, after only two months of ownership. I took very good care of the car and no problems stemmed from my misuse. This experience reminded me of all the stereotypes from the movie "Used Cars" except it was so funny this time. I have no inclination to do business with Tim Dahle Nissan again, and would not recommend them to anyone.

Oscar Mancilla

by from Bountiful, Utah |

I bought a 2015 nissan versa on June 28, 2014 and I want to let you know that Oscar Mancilla(sells man) was very helpful and he went out of his way to make sure I was getting the service I diserved. Also, on July 3, 2014, I had a problem with the door lock, I coundn't unlock the door so I called Oscar and he immidiately contacted the service department and they called me with a telephone number of a towing company. The car was towed to the nissan dealer in Bountiful. The problem was fixed. Thanks to Oscar everything is back to normal now. I want to let you know that I am very pleased with the service of Oscar and the Murry and Bountiful nissan dealers, they took good care of me. Thanks, Jose L Callejas

love this place!!

by from Sandy UT |

Everyone needs nugget and hector to be your guys! They will take amazing care of you and are super duper nice! I had an amazing experience here!

Horrible Dealership

by from Merritt Island, Fl |

This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. I had the loan approved and all arrangements were made for the purchase of the vehicle, and they sold the vehicle right from under me without even giving me the consideration to call me and let me know. Absolutely, the worst customer service and extremely rude management.

Tim Dahle Nissan responded to this review

June 24, 2014

We appreciate your feedback. Given our stellar reputation, it is always troubling to receive a negative review. We do have a policy to sell a vehicle to the first customer who commits to purchase a vehicle. We understand that this can be an inconvenience from time to time but have found that it generally works out better and is generally better received by our customers. They don't always come out on the side they would like, but understand why we have the policy. We also understand the disadvantage you have looking at a used car from Florida to Utah, as opposed to being here and being to see it first hand. We wish you would have been able to complete the purchase and find out the kind of customer service you receive at Tim Dahle Nissan. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for working with us.

Josh Edson is a car salesman I can trust.

by from Sandy, UT |

I really enjoy working with Josh Edson. Sales rep come and go but Josh has been at Tim Dahle Nissan of Murray for about 20 years! Easy to work with and easy to trust.

Make Josh Edson your car agent!

by from Herriman, Utah |

Josh is like the family practitioner of vehicles. Families go to Josh because they trust him enough to refer to family. He has a personality that appeals to the masses yet has the experience and knowledge to put you in a car you'll be happy with. He doesn't just sell you a car, he is like a Jerry McGuire or your own personal agent that takes care of your needs. We will continue to buy cars with him as long as humanly possible.

Great late night car buying

by from layton, ut |

I had a great experience with the dealership, Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray. I'm glad they stayed open late so I could finalize the purchase of my Nissan Rogue. Everyone from Robert to Cameron were great. Good customer service. Thanks Guys!

Amazing all around!!

by from Murray Utah |

This place is amazing! I have never dealt with such and amazing staff! Brian Stotler was so nice and helpful and I never felt pressured to buy anything. I was upside down in my car I had and thought I was going to lose so much money on it. Brian assured me he could get me out of my current situation and get the best price available on my new car. He was right! They got me into a 2010 Nissan Altima! It has low miles and is unlike anything I've ever owned! I am so pleased with their 10 Star customer service! I would recommend these guys to everyone! And if you want a man who is genuinely nice and bends over backwards for you call Brian Stotler at Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray!