Tim Dahle Infiniti

4594 S State St, Salt Lake City, UT 84107

New 888-617-6761
Used 877-468-7276
Service 877-336-2997

When you compare you'll choose Tim Dahle Infiniti!

great staff . very clean cars

by from west valley |

Want there with my two kids. The staff was great with them . Very one was very nice . And thev used car I want to see was vCard lean. I had done to other lots that day. All the car I saw were duty.

Great Dealership

by from Reno, NV |

03-24-2014 I was looking for a used Toyota Sequoia online and found one listed at Tim Dahle. I called the dealership and was put in touch with Gary Watkins. From the start Gary was very freindly and right up front about the car. When I called Gary he told me the car that I was looking for had sold but had just come back that day. The person deceided that it was to big. Gary told me that the car was just as the picture showed. I made an offer and within hours we had a deal. Since I was in Reno, Nevada I could not come to get the car. Gary arranged shipping. The next day Gary called and told me the engine light had come on and they were taking it to Toyota to get fixed. Very Honest and up front he could have just shipped it to me with the engine light on. If there was anything negative at all, the shipping truck broke down and delayed the delivery. Gary kept on the shipping company and made sure we got our car. The car was just as promised and very glad we got it from Gary. If you are looking for a good honest dealership (I know those don't usually go together) then I recommend Tim Dahle and get hold of Gary Watkins.

Great Experiance

by from Taylorsville, UT |

I went it looking to trade in a vehicle for a used Volvo they had. It was after 7 PM and raining. My family was greeted in the parking lot by Paul. Paul was very friendly and straight forward with us. The Volvo we came to look at had just been taken in and had not been gone over by them. Instead of asking us to come back, they took the time to locate the keys and car for us to look at. After taking it for a test drive, Paul explained that it would have to be gone over by the service department before we could take it if we bought it. Paul asked me where I wanted to be between my trade in and the Volvo. I was straight forward with him and I feel they were with me. They were very fair on the price and trade in. We agreed on a final sale and Paul got some info to start the paperwork. I went back the next morning to finish things up. It was raining again the next morning, so they had the Volvo pulled inside, and it had been cleaned. We finished up the paperwork and finalized the sale. They ended up having to make some repairs, which were not expected and cheap. The repairs were completed in a quick and timely manner. I was extremely pleased with the way we were treated and the service we received. Both Paul Whalen and Kerry Boyack were professional, friendly, and focused on customer service. I would definitely recommend Tim Dahle Infinit.

Why I would only buy an car from Tim Dahle Infinit

by from Salt Lake City,Utah |

I have purchased and paid for nine different models of infiniti over time from Tim Dahle Infiniti in Murray.The reason are the service department is outstanding.The car is the best I have every driven.Never have I have any major problems with any of the models.Did I tell you I had a great salesman " H.H".In another few years I be back get another car.One more thing the Finance Mgr was great.

Excellent customer service

by from Slc Utah |

I recently bought a used Infiniti from Tim dahle, and I don't usually take the time to give reviews but the customer service I received from Paul exceeded my every expectation I wanted to give him the best praise I could. He still to this day is following up with how I am liking my new car, he came in on his day off to help me finalize what I needed to do. I would recommend Paul to any and everyone planning to visit this dealership. I felt as if he was trul working for me.. Charity Phillips

26July Follow-up

by from Green Valley, AZ |

My overall experience........(See 26July Testimonial) UPDATE 29July - Outstanding follow-up customer service and information.

Pre-Owned "Out of State" Purchase

by from Green Valley, AZ |

My overall experience in dealing with this Tim Dahle dealership was fantastic! I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from out of state, so I had many questions before I decided to travel there to actually see the vehicle which I found on their informative website. From their picking me up at the airport to sending me home with my new vehicle, every employee was friendly, professional and extremely helpful. The vehicle was in perfect shape upon my arrival and any additional questions were answered. The little extras they included during my time their was appreciated. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a positive vehicle purchase experience.

Excellent Overall

by from Park City, UT |

This dealer has the nicest staff and I was treated very well! My experience has been the best there compared to any dealership I have ever been to (and I have bought a lot of cars). Very clean building - great waiting room- top notch. I will definitely go back to this dealership again and so will my family. A friend told me what a great deal he got there, glad I checked it out..... Very pleased!

Beautiful showroom and service areas

by from Park City Utah |

Before buying my first new car I was extremely nervous so I asked everyone I knew what I should buy. Some of my friends had recently purchsed new Infiniti's so I went down to Tim Dale Infiniti in Murray. I ended up leasing a new G37 sedan that I absolutely love. It was more car than I thought I could afford and my salesperson was very nice and easy to work with (thanks Kerry!). I didn't think to give them a review until after I took it in for service the first time. The first service took about 45 minutes and when I got my car back it was absolutely spotless. Needless to say I'm now thoroughly impressed. Thank you Vroqua and Ben in service and Kerry in sales! BTW your new showroom is gorgeous.

Bad dealer , don't buy from this dealer...

by from Salt Lake City , utah |

They sold me a car without telling me that car was in accident even if I asked for car fax, they told me we don't sell cars like that , I don't recommend this dealership to anybody , I lost couple 1000$ on my trade in because they lied to me .

Tim Dahle Infiniti responded to this review

February 1, 2013

I tried to reach out to you but we have no record of ever selling a vehicle to the name you provided. It was ran both as a first and last name back to the year 2000. I'm sorry you lost money when you sold your car. Vehicles depreciate quickly and it's not often that a customer will get what they paid for a car when trading it in. Tim Dahle Infiniti cares about our customers, you are important to us. Our current Infiniti satisfaction index is 98.6%. Best wishes to you with your new car.