Mark Miller Toyota

Service 888-229-9695

Low Pressure, Easy to Deal With

Great shopping experience

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

I bought a RAV4 at this same dealership back in 2007 from Daniel Lewis. I loved their Fast Lube service because they are fast indeed, even on Saturday morning. I can' say anything about their service and that's a good thing because I never needed them for that vehicle which I owned for 7 years until it got totaled. That car never broke down and nothing was ever wrong with it. I guess that goes to tell you that Toyota makes really good cars. Anyway, since I needed a new car, I started my research in May of this year (2014). They stopped making RAV4 V6 and I didn't feel 4 cylinders would give me enough power for a small SUV. The choice fell on either Highlander or Subaru Forester (turbo). I tried them both and while Forester might be a little bit zippier, Highlander was much bigger and more powerful. I felt much safer in it. And so I went back to Mark Miller Toyota. The first time we went there, we were promptly greeted by Michael Maccarrone who was more than happy to show us a Highlander we wanted, even though we were kind of late and the dealership was about to close. He still took us for a spin and we appreciated the fact that he donated one extra hour of his time to show us what we wanted. We took a month researching different models and pricing and after that we were back looking for Michael. He was genuinely happy to see us and we were happy to see him too. He found the exact model we were looking for and took us for another (this time longer) spin. Then we sat down chatted about everything, even my old friend Daniel Lewis showed up. He's a manager now and I was surprised to see that he was still there and growing with the dealership. That tells me that the dealership treats their people fairly and they tend to stick around, which in car business is very unusual. Last year I bought a Nissan Rogue from a dealership in SLC. Within a weak and a half, the salesman I bought it from quit, another guy took his place and he quit within 2 months and about 6 months ago I saw their finance guy work for another dealership. Talking about revolving door... Anyway, no such thing here. I like to see salespeople being treated the way I'd like to be treated. Kudos to Mark Miller for running such a nice business. Back to Michael Maccarrone - he was professional and very pleasant to talk to. We never felt any pressure to purchase the car. He gave us as much time and space as we needed to make our decision. When we were ready to make the purchase, we asked about the price. Michael went back, talked to Daniel and came back with a very reasonable price that was on par with what can be found online as Recommended Price or whatever they call it. The entire process didn't take more than 20 minutes, most of which was spent on me telling my wife how reasonable this price was. There was no pressure at any time (notice, I am not even saying anything like very low pressure or anything like that). No pressure what so ever. Within a couple of hours our car was ready, Daniel came out to greet us again, more people from the dealership came to wish us a good luck and thank us for our business. In the end we all hugged like one big family. That's exactly how we felt. I went back a few more times, Michael helped me with some other things and I am very grateful for that. Thank you Michael for your dedicated work and thank you and Daniel for being good friends. I hope both of you are there the next time I'm in the market for a new car.

Great service .

by from North salt lake |

I bought my first ever Toyota camry (2012) in Nov 2014 & i ABSOLUTELY love it. March 2015 I took it into the service shop to get a oil change & my tires rotated. some guy named ERIC worked on my car. He was AMAZING!! I love my toyota & all the amazing people who work there.

Expert customer service at every level

by from Heber City, UT |

I've only had service done on my 2007 Tundra, so I can only speak to that. I've gone in twice and it's been superlative each time. Even if they were to cause some inconvenience or problem, they're trying so hard I'd have to let it go! They under promise and over deliver, a simple concept that most service centers can't grasp. The facilities are clean and well laid out, and if you have kids they can be distracted for hours with the waiting area. I would recommend anyone with a Toyota to go here.

An Awesome Company!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Mark Miller Toyota is a wonderful company. I have bought 3 cars from them throughout the years. They have made the buying experience very enjoyable. They have always given my a very fair and honest price for these cars. They do a great job in servicing my vehicles. It is always a pleasure working with their service managers, mechanics, office and shuttle personnel. I would and do recommend Mark Miller Toyota for buying and servicing your car. They're awesome!

Service performed as promised

by from Midvale, UT |

I had my vehicle repaired by Mark Miller Toyota and they did a great job. The repair was completed as promised and they gave me a free rental car until the repair was completed. The best part is that the repair was actually covered by Toyota under a manufacturer warranty extension on a particular part. Even though my vehicle is 9 years old, the repair was completed free of charge. SWEET!

Excellent Service

by from Midvale, UT |

I had my car repaired at the Mark Miller Toyota dealership. The process was very easy, the kept me updated on the status of the repair, and provided me with a free rental car until it was fixed. To make it even better, my repair was covered under a Toyota manufacturer's extended warranty. My car is 9 years old and Toyota still took care of me for free!

Toyota Rav4

by from Salt Lake City |

We recently bought a Toyota Rav4 from Mark Miller Toyota in Salt Lake City. Due to a busy schedule and some family issues we took about 2 months to decide and complete the buying process. Our salesman Matt never pressured us and did a great job observing and reading the situation and knew when to call and when to let us be and come back when we were ready. Matt was so patient, helpful, honest about the pricing and the car, and was a great salesman. We would recommend to all our friends and family to go to Mark Miller Toyota to buy their next car, and to ask for Matt Hanousek.

March 27, 2015

On behalf of everyone here at Mark Miller Toyota, thank you so much for choosing us, and for posting a review on Cars.com!

Paula H.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was very pleased with my service experience from Mark Miller Toyota. I was greeted promptly and graciously and was on my way within 15 minutes. I was able to use a loaner car which made it so much easier for me. I am a single mother and can not be without a vehicle. I felt as though my concerns were treated with respect and I didn't feel as though I was "upsold" to any unnecessary repairs. I would almost exclusively with Bruce and like the way I am treated. I would highly recommend Mark Miller Toyota to anyone. Paula H.

March 27, 2015

On behalf of everyone here at Mark Miller Toyota, thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us, and for posting a review on Cars.com!

Service is great

by from Taylorsvilee, Utah |

I love Mark Miller Toyota. I have bought 2 camrys from them. One used and a new one. They have always been great when I have needed service and are honest in what needs to be done. If I have not been able to have things fixed right away with the older camry they were understanding and did not pressure me to get it done right then. Recently I had to take the new camry in for a recall that needed to be fixed. They had it done in the time that they told me. Great Place and friendly people.

Service on 2005 Highlander

by from Sandy, Utah |

Mark Miller Toyota Service Department is the reason I have purchased my last two Toyota vehicles. Staff is always helpful, ease of getting service, advisors who help me understand options and what/why needs to be fixed.

March 27, 2015

On behalf of everyone here at Mark Miller Toyota, thank you so much for purchasing and servicing your vehicles with us. We truly appreciate your review!

2015 Tacoma

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

The staff at Mark Miller made the whole buying process very easy and painless.