730 S West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Service 888-229-9695

Low Pressure, Easy to Deal With

Great shopping experience

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

I bought a RAV4 at this same dealership back in 2007 from Daniel Lewis. I loved their Fast Lube service because they are fast indeed, even on Saturday morning. I can' say anything about their service and that's a good thing because I never needed them for that vehicle which I owned for 7 years until it got totaled. That car never broke down and nothing was ever wrong with it. I guess that goes to tell you that Toyota makes really good cars. Anyway, since I needed a new car, I started my research in May of this year (2014). They stopped making RAV4 V6 and I didn't feel 4 cylinders would give me enough power for a small SUV. The choice fell on either Highlander or Subaru Forester (turbo). I tried them both and while Forester might be a little bit zippier, Highlander was much bigger and more powerful. I felt much safer in it. And so I went back to Mark Miller Toyota. The first time we went there, we were promptly greeted by Michael Maccarrone who was more than happy to show us a Highlander we wanted, even though we were kind of late and the dealership was about to close. He still took us for a spin and we appreciated the fact that he donated one extra hour of his time to show us what we wanted. We took a month researching different models and pricing and after that we were back looking for Michael. He was genuinely happy to see us and we were happy to see him too. He found the exact model we were looking for and took us for another (this time longer) spin. Then we sat down chatted about everything, even my old friend Daniel Lewis showed up. He's a manager now and I was surprised to see that he was still there and growing with the dealership. That tells me that the dealership treats their people fairly and they tend to stick around, which in car business is very unusual. Last year I bought a Nissan Rogue from a dealership in SLC. Within a weak and a half, the salesman I bought it from quit, another guy took his place and he quit within 2 months and about 6 months ago I saw their finance guy work for another dealership. Talking about revolving door... Anyway, no such thing here. I like to see salespeople being treated the way I'd like to be treated. Kudos to Mark Miller for running such a nice business. Back to Michael Maccarrone - he was professional and very pleasant to talk to. We never felt any pressure to purchase the car. He gave us as much time and space as we needed to make our decision. When we were ready to make the purchase, we asked about the price. Michael went back, talked to Daniel and came back with a very reasonable price that was on par with what can be found online as Recommended Price or whatever they call it. The entire process didn't take more than 20 minutes, most of which was spent on me telling my wife how reasonable this price was. There was no pressure at any time (notice, I am not even saying anything like very low pressure or anything like that). No pressure what so ever. Within a couple of hours our car was ready, Daniel came out to greet us again, more people from the dealership came to wish us a good luck and thank us for our business. In the end we all hugged like one big family. That's exactly how we felt. I went back a few more times, Michael helped me with some other things and I am very grateful for that. Thank you Michael for your dedicated work and thank you and Daniel for being good friends. I hope both of you are there the next time I'm in the market for a new car.

Excellent Experience

by from Salt Lake City |

I must say all my expectations were exceeded. I was shopping for a 4runner pretty much all over the country. I found the same 4runner for the lowest price in several locations, southern California, Denver Colorado, Seattle, and Bountiful Utah. I started to reach out to these locations and get pricing and see how they were going to be to work with. Each location couldn't give me straight answers and seem to be pretty shifty/ shady, which i couldn't figure out why. My wife and went down to the Mark Miller Toyota location because we wanted to just go and test drive the newest 4runner on our way for a dinner date. They sales rep, Kristopher Brigante, was very nice and not pushy at all. we went for a test drive, he answered a few of our questions and they sent us off on our date. NO PRESSURE at all! I couldn't believe it. We went back down to Kristopher to ask him about these other vehicles in other states. He gave us great advice and suggestions on how to proceed and he still was no pressure selling. He was just super super helpful. My wife ask him for pricing and he was competitive and straight forward. He outlined all the pricing and i mean every single cost. My wife went up to a Toyota in Bountiful which had a 4 runner that was a year newer than the Mark Miller location 4 runner that we drove. She had a HORRIBLE experience. The sales rep was pushy, shifty and simply lied to my wife. My wife called me and said she would rather buy a year older vehicle from Mark Miller because the the experience was SO much better. My wife went down back down to Kristopher at Mark Miller Toyota and showed them the bountiful pricing and shared her experience with them. Mark Miller Lowered the price again and apologized for the other dealer which wasn't even associated with Mark Miller. Mark miller Toyota is an professional and kind dealership to work with. We had a GREAT experience working with Mark Miller Toyota and Kristopher Brigante the sales rep. Overall they were informative, Kind, Helpful and professional. I never once felt any sales pressure from them. And the best part, Mark miller ended up giving an INCREDIBLE price and an INCREDIBLE interest rate that was SO much better than my bank and my credit union. Seriously WOW and Thank you!!!!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

The staff at Mark Miller Toyota went out of their way to correct a rattlle problem in our RAV 4, at no cost to us, even though the warranty had expired. Their excellent customer service and professional attitude is the reason we have them do all service and maintenance work for our RAV 4.

Exceptional Care and Service

by from Draper, UT |

Purchasing my 2012 Tundra 2 years ago at Mark Miller Toyota was by far the most enjoyable vehicle purchase I have ever experienced. During the purchase process there were additional items I wanted to add to this truck, not only for appearance but also for functionality. It was at that time that I became acquainted with Julian Lopez their Service and Accessory Adviser. Over the years I have purchased numerous vehicles, but during the purchase of my 2012 Tundra at Mark Miller it was Julian Lopez who showed me all my options. His knowledge and expertise regarding these accessories was invaluable. Julian Lopez went the ?extra mile?, by explaining the benefits of one accessory over the other and which one he believed would function best for my needs aesthetically as well as insuring these items were within my budget. He was very patient as I inundated him with a myriad of questions. Over the past two years I have always requested that Julian Lopez assist me with any and all routine services according to the owners manual. Whenever I have stopped by Mark Miller Toyota (without an appointment) with a question or concern Julian Lopez would make sure to acknowledge me upon my arrival and if working with another customer let me know how soon he would be available to assist me. This type of attention and service has been the exception rather than the rule during other at other dealerships/service departments throughout my life. This appears to be norm for Julian Lopez and how he personally has genuine concern with each one of his customers as I have observed. Julian Lopez has a superior knowledge base and by far is a reliable expert when discussing and making accessory/maintenance recommendations for my Tundra. I appreciate his honesty, and always keeping me informed as to the time my Tundra would be ready after each regularly scheduled maintenance. If Mark Miller Toyota rewards it's employees with recognition and/or monetary rewards I strongly recommend that Julian Lopez is most deserving of receiving both.

Great place to have work done!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I was skeptical at first about the cost associated with repairs at a dealership, however, now I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. My car was fixed right and everything about my experience was great! The customer service was amazing and the cost was very fair. I trust Mark Miller and won't go anywhere else.

Awesome Experience Buying a Car For the First Time

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I had a great experience buying my first car here. I was very nervous, but the relaxed atmosphere of the place really put me at ease. The salesman, Roger, was not too pushy. He just gave me the information about the car and let it sell itself. I ended up buying a Toyota Corolla 2014 LE Eco, and I'm really happy with it. He went out of his way to make sure I got the car exactly how I wanted it, down to the exterior color. I want to get all my cars from here for now on!

Faster than expected service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Getting an oil change at Mark Miller is quick and easy...and comes with a free car wash! Explanation of what was done was thorough, and their waiting facilities are great.

Great experience!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I has a great experience when I went to Mark Miller Toyota to lease a car! Everyone was so nice and helpful. They weren't pushy at all, which was a huge reason we had such a good experience. Everything was upfront and everyone was so helpful! The facilities were neat and clean.

Great service!

by from Salt Lake City |

Mark Miller did an awesome job servicing my car. They were efficient and extremely helpful. My car was done so fast and then I took my husband's car in and they went just as fast. Someone went over my car with me and told me everything that was going on and what I needed to look for in the upcoming future. Awesome place, I will definitely go back!

Mark Miller Toyota for 34 Years!!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

The first car I bought all by myself was a brand new 1980 Celica from Mark Miller Toyota. For 12 years that car saw me through college, starting a career, and two kids later I needed more room. Back to Mark Miller where the BEST CAR IN THE WORLD found me. I honestly believed I would have my 1992 Camry for the rest of my life until one snowy day in November 2012 someone slid into me. I called Mark Miller Toyota, asked what was available in white, as I was not buying another car with dark paint, and headed to the dealership. When I arrived, it was 7:00 p.m. and the sales staff had cars pulled out and ready for me to test drive! An hour later I was signing the papers on my white 2012 Camry Hybrid. During the 20 years of my first Camry, my husband would joke about my cars and how long I would keep them. He's had numerous 'fun' little cars and in 2005 he bought a Sienna!! I honestly thought I would end up with the van but he has no intention to part with it. It has been the best 'move the kids to college (and back home), hauling lumber, travel in comfort' vehicle we've ever owned. There have been a couple of recalls for a radio problem and a squeaky door. For these little inconvenient fixes, the staff have been great to work with. We obviously trust the sales staff at Mark Miller and that goes for the service department as well. Every visit from oil changes to repairs has been pleasant. Thank you Mark Miller staff for taking care of my automotive needs for the past 34 years.

Great Service at Mark Miller Toyota in Salt Lake!

by from Park City, UT |

Great Service at Mark Miller Toyota in Salt Lake! The facility is clean, modern, and green. The staff is efficient and friendly. I have always been treated fairly and very well.