Mark Miller Toyota

Service 888-229-9695

Low Pressure, Easy to Deal With

A Fabulous Experience

by from Clearfield, UT |

About three weeks ago, I visited Mark Miller Toyota and had a most excellent experience. I met with one of the managers, Doug Lund who so kindly introduced me to Spencer, the salesman who, without any pressure whatsoever, led me to the brand new 2015 Toyota Camry that I now drive every day. Spencer was GREAT. He was friendly, knowledgeable and I really felt he was looking out for my best interest. I have never, in my entire life been able to go home with a brand new car.I am thrilled! Thank you Mark Miller Toyota, Doug Lund and Spencer, my experience with you was "top notch." ~ Shari Sandberg

Trustworthy Service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I've been going to these guys since I moved to Salt Lake to service my car. One time one of the nuts was stripped and they were going to charge me to fix it (or get a new one), which I found preposterous. One of the dealers realized that they were the last ones to service it so, instead, they fixed it free of charge (this happened without any probing on my part). This small act made me really appreciate the service that I get from them. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs maintenance on their vehicle. One small complaint I have is one time when I got my car back, the inside of it was filthy. I'm assuming one of the engineers got in my car to drive it around for me but was careless with what he/she left behind. Once again, small complaint, but it made me annoyed. Even with that, I still recommend these guys. I have had no problems with my car and I have confidence they do everything to keep my car in top shape.

Excellent Experience!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I typically hate going to dealerships, but these folks are honest and straight-forward. They beat out another local dealer, who was more your typical slimy dealership. I recommend Mark Miller Toyota!

Fantastic Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

This was my first experience with Mark Miller and now I will not go anywhere else. The sales staff is great, I highly recommend Michael Marrone, they are kind and knowledgeable and really just want to help you find the best car for your needs. The facility is very nice and clean, they have a great waiting area with arcade games for the kids. If you have not visited Mark Miller Toyota it is worth your time to check them out.

Love our Mark Miller Prius V and Service Provided

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Having worked as a mechanic in my youth, changing the oil once a year seems heretical. As I discussed this with Mark Miller, he stated that he understood my concern, but that advancements in oil technology and automotive tolerances made an annual or 10,000 mile oil change pragmatic. Eric at their oil drop was extremely helpful and I'm almost convinced that a once-a-year or 10,000 mile oil change will not result in having to change the engine when you do an oil change. The Prius V also is the best around-town car and under 80 mph hill climbing car we have ever had. The sales person from whom we bought the car was the most service oriented we have encountered, as has been the case with every member of the Mark Miller Service Department and Parts Department who have served us. Unknown to us, my cousin bought the same vehicle we got, a 2012 Prius V, two years before we bought our 2014 Prius V and he has had the same great service from Mark Miller and its employees. It was not accidental that we sent our son and his 3 children to buy a used car from Mark Miller Toyota.

Service at Mark Miller is awesome

by from SLC, UT |

I'm very comfortable with Mark Miller regarding my regular service and any other issues with our Sienna. Brian Payne is great to work with, always explains the details of the issue and why the issue need to be fixed. It always makes me comfortable and feel good that I"m at the right place with right person. I would highly recommend Mark Miller Service Center for everyone.

Outstanding service! Treated me with respect

by from Holladay utah |

The RAV4 is the second Toyota I have purchased from Mark Miller. My first experience was so gratifying I never thought twice about going back. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. The service has been convienent and high quality.

The best in the business

by from Cottonwood Heights, Ut |

They have always treated us very well, good fast service, nice waiting area. Over our many years of buying cars and dealing with dealerships, we have found Mark Miller to be the very best at communicating and caring.

Mark Miller Toyota responded to this review

July 31, 2015

Dear holdtyte, My name is Angela Gertino and I'm the Customer Relations Manager at Mark Miller Toyota. Thank you so much for posting your review. I was eager to help with any concerns, but after reviewing your comments, I believe there may have been a mistake in the rating, which can be an easy mistake to make. I'm showing you gave us an overall rating of 1 which is the lowest rating available, and would indicate that you're unhappy. If this is not the case, please update your rating to the amount of starts you feel we deserve. The higher the number of stars, the higher our rating with 5 stars being the best rating available. If for any reason you meant to give us a 1 star rating, please feel free to contact me so I can help with any concerns you might have. I can be reached at 801-415-3114. Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

No regret 2015 Tacoma buyer

by from salt lake city, UT |

I have always wanted a truck. I wanted a specific color and a 4 door. At the time of the purchase, there was no navy blue color in stock. Mark Miller was working with a dealership in Idaho to ship me the specific Tacoma of my choice. I had an excellent purchase experience. My friend and I both bought a brand new car and a few months later we took one of our friend who ended up buying a used car as well. My friend later took his mother to buy another brand new car. It shows how much we value our business with Mark Miller. Beautiful facilities, honest employees and great selection of car to choose from. Mark Miller is one of the premiere dealership in SLC, I would recommend anyone interested in car shopping, Go Mark Miller Toyota of SLC!

Great People, feels like family

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Jeff, my dealer and Danny my financial person went above and beyond for me. They were willing to take the time to make sure that I was happy. Everyone else would walk by and say "Hello" and if I was alone they would ask if I was being helped. Everyone there is friendly. I will be a loyal customer to Mark Miller from now on.

3rd New Prius

by from SLC, UT |

I just bought my 3rd new Prius from Mark Miller Toyota. I have been buying my cars from only them since 1992, when I moved to Salt Lake City. I trust them completely and don't have to go to several other dealers first to make sure I am getting the "best deal." They have taken care of me and the service of my cars to my complete satisfaction for all these years. I get all parts, tires, and service done there. They know the history of my car and what it needs and take care of them. Jeff McLain took care of my last purchase and made sure everything was just right before I left the dealership. He and all the others I worked with were polite, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. It wasn't a grind to get through the process, just a good experience, again.