Mark Miller Toyota

New 866-454-1664
Used 888-560-7858
Service 888-229-9695

Low Pressure, Easy to Deal With

Expert customer service at every level

by from Heber City, UT |

I've only had service done on my 2007 Tundra, so I can only speak to that. I've gone in twice and it's been superlative each time. Even if they were to cause some inconvenience or problem, they're trying so hard I'd have to let it go! They under promise and over deliver, a simple concept that most service centers can't grasp. The facilities are clean and well laid out, and if you have kids they can be distracted for hours with the waiting area. I would recommend anyone with a Toyota to go here.

An Awesome Company!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Mark Miller Toyota is a wonderful company. I have bought 3 cars from them throughout the years. They have made the buying experience very enjoyable. They have always given my a very fair and honest price for these cars. They do a great job in servicing my vehicles. It is always a pleasure working with their service managers, mechanics, office and shuttle personnel. I would and do recommend Mark Miller Toyota for buying and servicing your car. They're awesome!

Service performed as promised

by from Midvale, UT |

I had my vehicle repaired by Mark Miller Toyota and they did a great job. The repair was completed as promised and they gave me a free rental car until the repair was completed. The best part is that the repair was actually covered by Toyota under a manufacturer warranty extension on a particular part. Even though my vehicle is 9 years old, the repair was completed free of charge. SWEET!

Excellent Service

by from Midvale, UT |

I had my car repaired at the Mark Miller Toyota dealership. The process was very easy, the kept me updated on the status of the repair, and provided me with a free rental car until it was fixed. To make it even better, my repair was covered under a Toyota manufacturer's extended warranty. My car is 9 years old and Toyota still took care of me for free!

Paula H.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I was very pleased with my service experience from Mark Miller Toyota. I was greeted promptly and graciously and was on my way within 15 minutes. I was able to use a loaner car which made it so much easier for me. I am a single mother and can not be without a vehicle. I felt as though my concerns were treated with respect and I didn't feel as though I was "upsold" to any unnecessary repairs. I would almost exclusively with Bruce and like the way I am treated. I would highly recommend Mark Miller Toyota to anyone. Paula H.

March 27, 2015

On behalf of everyone here at Mark Miller Toyota, thank you so much for servicing your vehicle with us, and for posting a review on Cars.com!

Service is great

by from Taylorsvilee, Utah |

I love Mark Miller Toyota. I have bought 2 camrys from them. One used and a new one. They have always been great when I have needed service and are honest in what needs to be done. If I have not been able to have things fixed right away with the older camry they were understanding and did not pressure me to get it done right then. Recently I had to take the new camry in for a recall that needed to be fixed. They had it done in the time that they told me. Great Place and friendly people.

Service on 2005 Highlander

by from Sandy, Utah |

Mark Miller Toyota Service Department is the reason I have purchased my last two Toyota vehicles. Staff is always helpful, ease of getting service, advisors who help me understand options and what/why needs to be fixed.

March 27, 2015

On behalf of everyone here at Mark Miller Toyota, thank you so much for purchasing and servicing your vehicles with us. We truly appreciate your review!

Great place to have work done!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I was skeptical at first about the cost associated with repairs at a dealership, however, now I wouldn't take my car anywhere else. My car was fixed right and everything about my experience was great! The customer service was amazing and the cost was very fair. I trust Mark Miller and won't go anywhere else.

Faster than expected service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Getting an oil change at Mark Miller is quick and easy...and comes with a free car wash! Explanation of what was done was thorough, and their waiting facilities are great.

Great service!

by from Salt Lake City |

Mark Miller did an awesome job servicing my car. They were efficient and extremely helpful. My car was done so fast and then I took my husband's car in and they went just as fast. Someone went over my car with me and told me everything that was going on and what I needed to look for in the upcoming future. Awesome place, I will definitely go back!