Russ Darrow Nissan

11212 W Metro Auto Mall, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 888-399-5478
Used 877-546-1305
Service 888-703-1716

Experience the Russ Darrow difference today!

Awesome customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The service I received on a recent visit to Russ Darrow was great. My daughter and I had visited several dealerships recently as we searched for her new car. Our salesman Jerad greeted us when we pulled up and had the car I had called about ready and waiting! We were really impressed with the explanation of the features which other Nissan dealers had neglected to tell us about, both on the test drive and at delivery. The negotiation process was very easy and we were very pleased that Jerad had told us about the college grad program which made everything very easy for my daughter and I. Thank you to the whole team at Russ Darrow Nissan!!!!

New vehicle pruchase

by from Milwaukee, WI. |

Mr. Anderson is an excellent salesman! From the time we walked in until the time we left with our new Exterra, he showed the upmost professionalism! This was our second purchase from Russ Darrow Nissan and we will continue to give the dealer and Johnathan our business.

Great Experience all around - SO happy!

by from Mequon, WI |

Great experience at Russ Darrow Nissan, friendly, fast and got me the car I wanted at a good price. They really went out of their way for me and I am SOOO happy! Will definitly tell my family and friends to go there too. Dean, the Manager was great! Thanks

Have never been disrespected like this before!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Do not buy from these guys!!! Like others have said, they are liars, use high pressure sales tactics and have no interest in providing solid customer service. Consider youself warned...

Hardworking dealer

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The dealership worked hard to get me an "unconventional" lease. I was very pleased with the outcome.

Very efficient, no beating around the bush

by from So Milwaukee, WI |

I just resettled in the US and was looking for a used vehicle. Found one on cars.com; called the dealer to confirm availability of the vehicle and fixed an appointment. When I arrived there, I was received by a smile and invited to try the vehicle right away. Upon returning, I made a counter offer to the price offered and they accepted immediately. The only hitch is the length of time I had to wait to sign all the papers (about 2 hours). But 3 hours after I first steped in the store, I had a vehicle registered under my name and ready to go. They also repleshied the vehicle with gas (half a tank). The salespeople (Ali & his assistant) were exceptionally friendly).

Absolutely outstanding experience

by from hartford, Wi |

Absolutely outstanding experience! knowledgeable, attentive, and cordial. As a repeat customer, I have high expectations that are continually exceeded each time I return!!

Great service every time

by from Fond du Lac wi |

Great service every time i deal with Russ Darrow i will continue to Return every time with any service or sales needs!

extremely helpful

by from Madison, WI |

our salesman, was extremely helpful from start to finish.I was able to complete a long test drive as I like to go where I will be traveling during a normal day.He answered all our questions and helped facilitate a good trade for our vehicle and for the extras I wanted with the new vehicle.We will definitely return for another vehicle purchase in the future.

Absolutely wonderful

by from Marathon, WI |

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Drove down from Wausau to purchase from Russ Darrow

no pressure

by from Madison, WI |

It was a pleasure and no pressure working with Russ Darrow decided to buy my car they were very upfront and helpful with the whole thing.