Russ Darrow Nissan

11212 W Metro Auto Mall, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 888-399-5478
Used 877-546-1305
Service 888-703-1716

Experience the Russ Darrow difference today!

Awesome customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The service I received on a recent visit to Russ Darrow was great. My daughter and I had visited several dealerships recently as we searched for her new car. Our salesman Jerad greeted us when we pulled up and had the car I had called about ready and waiting! We were really impressed with the explanation of the features which other Nissan dealers had neglected to tell us about, both on the test drive and at delivery. The negotiation process was very easy and we were very pleased that Jerad had told us about the college grad program which made everything very easy for my daughter and I. Thank you to the whole team at Russ Darrow Nissan!!!!

very easy and fast

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

It was very easy and fast to get our new car. answered all of our questions and was very fun to work with.

excellent service team

by from fond du lac |

Great salesman and excellent service team! came in for a oil change was in and out

good experience

by from Doylestown |

I had a very good experience. They helped me find a vehicle that I like and fit with the kind of payment a month I needed. Thanks!

hard working team

by from Middleton wi |

very helpful getting the information we wanted. very knowledgeable and hard working team

Awful Experience

by from West Bend WI |

Purchased a used car on June 27 from this dealer (car for my 17 year old daughter whose car was totaled by a OWI driver who hit her) . The vehicle had some front passenger damage that the dealer was to repair. Was told parts would be available on July 1, with repairs done on July 3 (the 4th was on a Friday); may drag into the following week due to the holiday. I stopped by on July 8th to see what was going on; was told by Sales manger that more parts were needed and we should have vehicle by the end of the week (July 11). He promised to keep us up to date, as we had not been informed of what was happening so far; I told him I understood that they may be having problems and simply asked to be kept informed of what was going on.I called on July 11 and talked with the service manager who informed us that the repairs were still 5 - 6 days away from being complete. Will update if I ever actually get the car we paid for (BTW, we paid cash for the car!)

GREAT!!!!!

by from Fond Du Lac |

Great care and my salesperson didn't push. Helped me with a good down payment. thank you all at Russ Darrow!!

Sold car to Russ Darrow Nissan

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Purchased vehicle from Russ Darrow in 2005. Moved to fleet vehicle and Russ Darrow was kind enough to buy the vehicle back from me.

wonderful experience

by from Little Chute, WI |

excited about the new Nissan so thank you again for a wonderful experience,see ya soon and thanks again.

Horrible experience

by from Kaukauna, WI |

They are liars. I drove two hours to get there to pick up a car that I made a deal over the phone. But when I got there, they made me wait for 30 min. to see the finance person and then told me that the car was sold. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My sales guy said he put the Sold tag in the car before he left and asked the manager to take care of me especially I am coming from 2 hours away. And then when I got there, the car was gone. They didn't have a courtesy to call me because they wanted to sell me another car and made me drove all the way there and then made me wait another 30 min. and told me that they have other cars that I can buy. I drove 2 hours back home without a new car. Please do NOT deal with that dealer. They are liars.

Horrible experience