Russ Darrow Nissan

11212 W Metro Auto Mall, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 888-399-5478
Used 877-546-1305
Service 888-703-1716

Experience the Russ Darrow difference today!

Awesome customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The service I received on a recent visit to Russ Darrow was great. My daughter and I had visited several dealerships recently as we searched for her new car. Our salesman Jerad greeted us when we pulled up and had the car I had called about ready and waiting! We were really impressed with the explanation of the features which other Nissan dealers had neglected to tell us about, both on the test drive and at delivery. The negotiation process was very easy and we were very pleased that Jerad had told us about the college grad program which made everything very easy for my daughter and I. Thank you to the whole team at Russ Darrow Nissan!!!!

Very satisfied

by from Oak Creek WI |

This is my second time buying a car All Questions answered Cordially and Fully I will be returning to Russ Darrow in the future They offered to let us take the car overnight to get a better feel for it.

great selection of cars at Russ Darrow

by from Wausau WI |

This is the second car that I have leased from Russ Darrow They were very accommodating and answered all questions. Everything was excellent! Thank you very much! The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

perfect as always Russ Darrow

by from Racine WI |

This was my first car purchase We are very pleased with our purchase  I would highly recommend Russ Darrow Thank you for the great customer service

Friendly, down to earth service and best prices

by from Oak Creek WI |

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we have had.  We had a caring and patient sales person Great crew! Thanks guys! The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

Review

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had a great experience with this dealership. I purchased a used car which I am very satisfied with. I was shown great customer service and overall a good feeling to buy from this dealership

Painless car shopping at Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

I always dread car shopping They helped me get a great deal. They answered all questions I had. Thank you for the great customer service

wonderful people and beautiful Dealership

by from madison wi |

It's usually a pain buying a car from a dealership We had a caring and patient sales person The customer service and quality of repairs are excellent. The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

wonderful people and beautiful Dealership

by from chicago il |

My experience at Russ Darrow was great Our salesperson was friendly and very helpful They helped in many different aspects of buying a car. I was happy with my experience with Russ Darrow This dealership provided great customer service.

great job from Russ Darrow

by from chicago,il |

I was very happy with the service at Russ Darrow. They try to understand your needs as an individual. I have been taking my car there for service for years Thank you for the great customer service

Another great experience

by from West Bend |

We recently leased another Nissan and the experience this time was just as great as the last. Ali and his team knew just what we wanted making the purchase personalized to our needs. The sales and finance departments were friendly and courteous and made the process quick and easy. Thank you all again for another great experience!