Russ Darrow Nissan

11212 W Metro Auto Mall, Milwaukee, WI 53224

New 888-399-5478
Used 877-546-1305
Service 888-703-1716

Experience the Russ Darrow difference today!

Awesome customer service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

The service I received on a recent visit to Russ Darrow was great. My daughter and I had visited several dealerships recently as we searched for her new car. Our salesman Jerad greeted us when we pulled up and had the car I had called about ready and waiting! We were really impressed with the explanation of the features which other Nissan dealers had neglected to tell us about, both on the test drive and at delivery. The negotiation process was very easy and we were very pleased that Jerad had told us about the college grad program which made everything very easy for my daughter and I. Thank you to the whole team at Russ Darrow Nissan!!!!

Friendly, down to earth service and best prices

by from Madison WI |

I was looking into buying a pre-owned car They helped me get a great deal. They were very helpful through the whole process of buying the car I ended up getting. Great crew! Thanks guys!

by from Eau Claire WI |

I wanted to say thank you again to Russ Darrow the staff was very welcoming and kind Thank you for the great customer service They took the time to get to know me and my situation.

Absolutely horrible!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

All levels of staff were rude and condescending. They treat their customers with nothing but disrespect. To make it worse, they will intentionally make you wait as long as possible while they disappear. It seems to be a game for them to see how long they can make you wait. I?ve never encountered such horrible customer service. I have called numerous times every single day for over two weeks to get an issue with the vehicle I purchased from them repaired, but they will not return my phone calls.

Most insulting experience

by from Appleton, WI |

One of the most insulting experiences of my life. I test drove three Nissan Rogues. We began negotiating on one car. I then asked for prices to compare all three vehicles. The salesman came back after talking to his manager and said that his manager would not give us prices on the car today. Basically telling me he did not want to sell me a car. I had a decent down payment and I have good credit. There was no reason for them to treat me this way, I am a paying customer coming to them for a service. To top the experience off I found prices of the vehicles that I looked at online and they were cheaper than the "bottom line" the salesman initially gave me. I would have bought a car from them based on the prices online, but now I will never go back and never recommend anyone going there.

wonderful people and beautiful Dealership

by from Wisconsin Rapids WI |

Everyone at Russ Darrow did and awesome job. what a wonderful and fun experience we had Once again the Russ Darrow team delivered a great deal for an excellent car! I felt very comfortable walking out of the dealership.

Review

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I had a great experience with this dealership. I purchased a used car which I am very satisfied with. I was shown great customer service and overall a good feeling to buy from this dealership

Another great experience

by from West Bend |

We recently leased another Nissan and the experience this time was just as great as the last. Ali and his team knew just what we wanted making the purchase personalized to our needs. The sales and finance departments were friendly and courteous and made the process quick and easy. Thank you all again for another great experience!

Leasing a car

by from Brookfield, WI |

My experience with Russ Darrow has been disappointing. Thrice i visited and every time came back empty handed - what they tell you on the phone and what happens when you meet them is totally different. I had very clearly given what type of car i need and the price range and they nodded to all of it and when i landed none of them matched. I spent couple of hours and at the end - they did not live upto the expectation. Next time, will go to a different nissan dealer.

Irritated - poorly run company.

by from Illinois |

This is the most poorly run car dealership I've ever encountered. On Monday I called intending to buy a car I saw advertised on cars.com. Cash deal - no trade, doesn't get any easier than that. I had to leave a message because no one answered the phone during regular business hours. Should have been my first clue. Who leaves a phone unattended? I left a message on the receptionists voice mail asking for a return call. After 5 hours, with no return call, I tried the chat feature on their website. The girl I chatted with could only verify that the car was still in their inventory so she had me call her direct so she could transfer me to Ashely. Ashley confirmed the price and that they still had the car. I asked if we could arrange a delivery since I live 4 hours away - I asked if we could meet half way since I've done that before with another dealer. Ashley spoke to her sales "manager" who confirmed they would meet me to complete the sale. I said "Great, let's confirm all of the numbers". Ashley put me on hold so her sales "manager" could work up the numbers for me. 35 minutes on hold and no one ever picked up the phone - so I hung up. Stupidly undeterred, I tried the chat feature again that evening and again was connected with Ashely. She profusely apologized and gave me several reasons (excuses) why they had been so overwhelmed that day. She confirmed my number and said one of the so called "managers" would call me in the morning. Two business days later and no return call. (I'm trying to spend cash with you people!) So I called the dealership one more time and who do I get on the phone...Ashley! She puts me on hold and after a few minutes comes back and her "manager" says because I'm from Illinois, they cannot meet me half way to complete the deal. It must be done at the dealership. I've bought a lot of cars over the years and have never encountered such a poorly run dealership. Russ Darrow needs to fire some people and get actual managers in place. It's no wonder there are 200 Better Business Bureau complaints against this company. They have the car I want to buy, I've got cash and they can't figure out how to complete the deal! Not surprising considering they don't seem to know how to work a phone.

Dishonest sakes staff

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have never been so deceived by sales staff and management. Tried to pull a fast one on me, and I just left. I bought my car from another dealer! It was an entirely different experience then!