Franklinton Pre-Owned

(4.8) 6 Reviews

3021 U.S. 1, Franklinton, NC 27525

I love them love them love them!!!!

by from franklinton nc |

I was suppose to be otw to Raleigh and a friend said let's stop here first. And I thank God that I did. There were very sweet people. Very real and honest people. It was almost like we were family lol. My car was a 05 kia optima with only 97000 miles. I had to jump on that deal. I've been out of a car for a couple months and franklinton pre owned really came thru for me and made my day. I wish they could get a tv show I'm sure there ratings would top all reality shows. Love you guys and I hope your business grow tremendously.

THE PLACE TO BE

by from Creedmoor, NC |

From the moment I drove on the lot it was meant to be. My car broke down, and (Kim and Laura) really made my day. They were patient, and made getting into a new vehicle an easy transition. My payments are affordable, and I'm steady building credit. I give this place a 10 and I recommend everyone to come here. They will work with you, so I can't say enough its well worth it.

Best car dealership out there!

by from Louisburg, NC |

I was in search of a new "used" car. I did some of my own research and I found that franklinton pre owned was the best. I went and I was very please with how the place looked and how many car I had to pick from. I walked in and there were two very nice ladies (Kim and Laura) that helped me out. I told them how much I had to spend and they worked with me and weren't pushy at all! I left there with a great monthly payment and a beautiful 03 Volvo! It is sliver and I love it! It is in great condition!!! Couldn't be happier, I wouldn't go anywhere else for a car!!

great service

by from Franklinton N.C |

Franklinton Pre-Owned Has been by FAR!!!!!! the best.... I wen to the business just looking around for an SUV. I didn't have money to put down a'nd walked out with a NICE CLEAN 2007 Ford Expolor XLT!!! I loved the fact they was willing to work with me on the DOWN pamyment... You'll hardly find any one that will try to help you get back on the road... if you want to call the # 919-494-1111they have great people working and willing to help you get the car,truck,suv ect..... that you want.

Great Service, friendly sales help.

by from Rocky Mount |

I went to Franklinton to look at a Ford Club Wagon. I found the dealership clean and the help was excellent. Sales person was friendly, helpful and not pushy. Good price on the van I was looking at. Overall it was worth the hour drive from Rocky Mount. Arthur

Franklintin per owned is awesome!!!

by from Henderson, NC |

They are soooo nice at franklinton pre owned and they actually care about you. They didn't force me on a car I choose the one I really wanted and they worked with what I had for a down payment, they are so awesome. I already sent my friend there and she got a nice car too and I got $100 for her buying a car. This place is the best!!!!!!