Park Avenue Autos

101 Park Ave and Route 130 N, Collingswood, NJ 08108

Used 888-413-0829

Amazing Experience

by from Collingswood, NJ |

Our salesman Max was awesome, he made the whole experience of buying a used car a pleasant and painless experience!! He redefines what it means to be a used car salesman, he was polite, communicative, helpful and overall made my experience amazing!! I would recommend Park Ave Motors to anyone who is looking for a SOLID vehicle combined with a GREAT buying experience!!! Thank you Max - Great guy! A. Hoffman

A cut above!

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

Got exactly what I was looking for here, at a great price. John, Max and the mechanic were friendly, helpful and totally low pressure. Bought the car a week ago and went back today to pick up the permanent plate. The whole experience was surprisingly pleasant. Not your usual small lot used-car dealer, these guys are a breath of fresh air. I had stopped by on a weekday evening for a quick look at the car, which was wedged in behind several others. Noticed a noise in the engine compartment, the mechanic knew exactly what it was and showed me. I said I'd be back on Saturday. When I arrived, the car was out front and the minor noise had already been fixed. A quick test drive and some paperwork and the deal was done. No muss, no fuss.

Great place

by from Philadelphia pa |

My son in law and I got a car there today. The owners and reps were awesome, no pressure at all and we made a deal. I would highly recommend them. Thanks Max.

awesome service awesome prices !!!!!

by from cherry hill , nj |

After suffering a loss in the family my girlfriend and I were in need of a new car. After meeting with Max not only did he give us a good deal he put smiles on our face. We will definitely be back in the future to get more great values savings and service. Thanks Max

They sold me a piece of trash!!!!!

by from Collingswood , NJ |

I just bought a Caddy SRX last week on Friday and just a few hours after I drove it off the lot, the check engine light came on. So the next morning I took it to Auto zone and a long list of codes came up. (About 7 codes ) So I took the car to another mechanic and he checked it out and told me that this car needed a need engine and a catalytic converter . I told Max that I wasn't happy about my purchase because not even 24 hours after I bought this car I'm having this kind of headache. At first he said they would try to fix it but when I showed them the long list of problems that this car had , Nelson called and left a message for me stating that they weren't going to fix it and there not going to give me my money back. The thing that bothers me the most is that I'm sure they knew about this cars issues before they sold it to me because the engine light came on soon after I purchased it. I know that they reset the code reader so that the light would go off but the lights are designed to stay on until the issue is fixed and they purposely reset it so they can sell it without paying $4000 for the engine work. I'm taking them to court for this and I just hope that nobody falls for all of those positive reviews . They probably paid people to write that because my experience was horrible. I didn't want to give them any stars but I couldn't submit this review unless I gave them at least one.

Park Avenue Autos responded to this review

June 2, 2014

Sorry for your bad experience with us. First off, we would never scan out a light, that is illegal. I remember selling this car, which we only had for a short time before you purchased it. The problems were known at the time of sale. We gave you two options, full price and I'd fix everything, or a heavy discount. You went with the heavy discount and purchased it as-is. To whoever is reading this please get your car looked at by a mechanic before purchasing. We fix cars, we sell warranties, we can also discount the vehicle and sell as-is.

highly recommended

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My son and I went there last week to look over a car we saw online. Max was "here's the key, check it out". Not pushy, not looking over our shoulder, just here you go and let me know. We were able to take it out for a test drive. We left to get the cash we needed for the car (he also takes cashier's checks) and even came back with my husband and our mechanic to look over and Max was more than happy with it. Max presented himself as a down to earth guy that wasn't pushing the car and seemed to be reasonable with us. I do recommend this dealer.

By Brent from Baltimore, Maryland

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I spoke with the owner Nelson Jones over the phone to find out about the Porsche 911 C 4 Cab and he was so helpful and honest that I had to drive 150 miles to check the car out. We had discussed my 2006 Range Rover Sport as a possible trade-in. When I arrived at their lot I was greeted with a friendly smile and the car was right out front waiting for me to see. The end result Park Avenue Autos gave me a very fair trade-in value on My Range Rover and I was able to make the deal with them for my dream car. I searched for more than 1 year to find the right one for me and they made it happen. Thanks again for a wonderful experience in buying a car. A breathe of fresh air.

Happy Customer!!!

by from Pennsauken NJ |

I purchased a 2006 Malibu from this dealer and I must say they were WONDERFUL. I looked a few cars they had listed on the website and put a inquiry in about one. I received a call in less then 30 mins from Max stating the car was avaiable and just come in and take the car for a test drive.. I went to the dealer the next morning at around 10am and I drove off the lot with my new - used car at around 2pm!! \

Great dealership! Honest and caring!

by from Georgia |

This dealership made buying a car an ease! no pushy salesman, no obligation, take any car to any local mechanic, and best of all they make you feel like family! I will definitely recommend and suggest this dealership to anyone! It was a great deal so I purchased the car then drove it home to Georgia!

bad attitude and no financing mom and pop beware

by from philadelphia pa |

wont allow my mechanic to look the car over. why???? wants you to come in with cash but no test driveunless you show money first. i guess no bank wants to do busness with these people because thay have bad credit or burn banking relationships.

Park Avenue Autos responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Apologies for your unprofessional experience at Park Avenue, please let me explain. Mechanics must be local, not in another state. As of right now we are a cash only operated business. We are new in the retail end of the car business and haven't even looked into or considered financing(buy here pay here or bank financing).

EXCELLENT Service, Very Friendly and Honest

by from Dover,DE |

Max and his parents couldn't have been any more helpful, friendly, respectful and professional. They truly cared about helping us get a car that we really needed that also worked with our budget. They are absolutely the best family owned dealership that we have ever done business with or even thought of doing business with. It was worth the almost 2 hr drive each way and we won't hesitate to make the drive again in the next 2 years to get a car for our teenager. We would without a doubt recommend this business, and it's seldom we can say we would recommend a business. -Clifford & Brandi