Park Avenue Autos

101 Park Ave and Route 130 N, Collingswood, NJ 08108

Used 888-413-0829

highly recommended

by from Philadelphia, PA |

My son and I went there last week to look over a car we saw online. Max was "here's the key, check it out". Not pushy, not looking over our shoulder, just here you go and let me know. We were able to take it out for a test drive. We left to get the cash we needed for the car (he also takes cashier's checks) and even came back with my husband and our mechanic to look over and Max was more than happy with it. Max presented himself as a down to earth guy that wasn't pushing the car and seemed to be reasonable with us. I do recommend this dealer.

By Brent from Baltimore, Maryland

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

I spoke with the owner Nelson Jones over the phone to find out about the Porsche 911 C 4 Cab and he was so helpful and honest that I had to drive 150 miles to check the car out. We had discussed my 2006 Range Rover Sport as a possible trade-in. When I arrived at their lot I was greeted with a friendly smile and the car was right out front waiting for me to see. The end result Park Avenue Autos gave me a very fair trade-in value on My Range Rover and I was able to make the deal with them for my dream car. I searched for more than 1 year to find the right one for me and they made it happen. Thanks again for a wonderful experience in buying a car. A breathe of fresh air.

Happy Customer!!!

by from Pennsauken NJ |

I purchased a 2006 Malibu from this dealer and I must say they were WONDERFUL. I looked a few cars they had listed on the website and put a inquiry in about one. I received a call in less then 30 mins from Max stating the car was avaiable and just come in and take the car for a test drive.. I went to the dealer the next morning at around 10am and I drove off the lot with my new - used car at around 2pm!! \

Great dealership! Honest and caring!

by from Georgia |

This dealership made buying a car an ease! no pushy salesman, no obligation, take any car to any local mechanic, and best of all they make you feel like family! I will definitely recommend and suggest this dealership to anyone! It was a great deal so I purchased the car then drove it home to Georgia!

bad attitude and no financing mom and pop beware

by from philadelphia pa |

wont allow my mechanic to look the car over. why???? wants you to come in with cash but no test driveunless you show money first. i guess no bank wants to do busness with these people because thay have bad credit or burn banking relationships.

Park Avenue Autos responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Apologies for your unprofessional experience at Park Avenue, please let me explain. Mechanics must be local, not in another state. As of right now we are a cash only operated business. We are new in the retail end of the car business and haven't even looked into or considered financing(buy here pay here or bank financing).

EXCELLENT Service, Very Friendly and Honest

by from Dover,DE |

Max and his parents couldn't have been any more helpful, friendly, respectful and professional. They truly cared about helping us get a car that we really needed that also worked with our budget. They are absolutely the best family owned dealership that we have ever done business with or even thought of doing business with. It was worth the almost 2 hr drive each way and we won't hesitate to make the drive again in the next 2 years to get a car for our teenager. We would without a doubt recommend this business, and it's seldom we can say we would recommend a business. -Clifford & Brandi

Awesome Dealership

by from Philadelphia,PA |

Went here on Feb 8,2013 to look at a 2005 Dodge Neon but ended up getting a 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser and I love my car,,very clean and in good condition. The owners of the dealer were assertive and friendly. Max and his dad were generous and worked with me, me and my mom enjoyed the experience. Would definitely go here next year to get a upgraded car.

Personal Attention

by from Edison New Jersey |

Park Ave Dealership is a family owned business. Very straight forward deal, no hidden cost. Sales team is very cooperative, makes buying process easy. Boss maintains a friendly attitude towards customers. Has nice collection of Cars for really competitive price. No Obligation deals.

Great dealer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

They have a great selection of used cars at good prices. I went there to look at a Mazda6 with a manual transmission and bought it that day after a test drive. They are very friendly and knowledgable, and they treated me with nothing but respect. They also made the entire purchase process as painless as possible. I would definitely go back there to buy another car.

Great service

by from Taylors SC |

I saw a Cadillac Devill on line, drove over from Norristown PA, was met with great customer service, I had lost my rental car keys at the dealer, the guys even help me look for them...I left an deposit that day. The next two days I drove off with a better deal and diffrent 2002 Cadillac Devill that was on line.