Nate Wade Subaru

1207 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

New 866-693-7631
Used 866-553-5696
Service 866-665-3763

"Not Just Great Deals...A Great Place to do Business!"

Good experience

by from Salt Lake City |

We were treated great! Very helpful. Other places we went to were very pushy and acted like they just wanted a sale even if it wasn't the best for our family. We did not feel like that at Nate Wade Subaru. Would recommend this dealer for sure.

February 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to Write a Review for Nate Wade Subaru. We appreciate your business. Enjoy that new car!!! Brock Kassing Nate Wade Subaru

DO NOT buy with Nate Wade (Gentry Mikesell)

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I submitted an online inquiry interested in purchasing a vehicle with Nate Wade, and instead of trying to win my business Gentry Mikesell simply responded with my email "Dang, I was hoping to help, it doesn't look like we will have any basic black foresters coming in, I wish you the best moving forward" Hmmmmm... Gentry didn't even offer a different color, or give me a time frame as to when they may have a black one in. Its hard for me to believe they wont have a single black forester on their lot. I was under the impression dealerships offer black cars. and to not even try to help me with a different color or direct me as to where i might be able to find one. That is NOT a smart way to win someone's business. What a joke. I will make sure everyone I speak to knows not to purchase a car with Nate Wade specifically Gentry Mikesell.

November 26, 2014

Hi Shyler, Just in case you have not received my other emails, I wanted to reply on behalf of all of us at Nate Wade Subaru. We apologize we did not handle your situation better. Please understand we take our reviews, both positive and negative very seriously. We have discussed the entire situation internally and will learn from this going forward. If you would like to discuss this any further, please contact me, Brock Kassing, at bkassing@natewade.com or by phone at 801-355-7571.

Honest Dealership

by from Sandy, UT |

We have purchased 1 new and 2 used vehicles from Nate Wade. What a REFRESHING experience compared to other new car dealers! No games...honest negotiations.

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Nate Wade Subaru and for the kind words. Enjoy your new car and be sure to come back and see us soon;) Drive safe!

Excellent Experience

by from Bountiful, UT |

Very happy with the service we received from Nate Wade Subaru. Gentry was a low pressure salesman that knew his stuff. Nick "the Greek" in Finance was very fun to work with. We were referred to Nate Wade by some very good friends. We now know why they always go to Nate Wade Subaru.

November 19, 2014

You're awesome! Thanks Jake. We appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your experience for others to see. Drive safe and be sure to come back and see us!

Excellent Service

by from South Jordan |

November 19, 2014

Thanks Jake! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Enjoy your new car and be sure to come back and see us soon;) Drive Safe.

Great Service

by from Riverton, Utah |

Brought my 2008 Outback in for service on recommendation from friends and neighbors. Was promptly greeted when I pulled in bright and early. I was impressed with their work and the level of communication Brad and Rich provided while work was being done. I am glad I listened to my friends. I can see why they all go to Nate Wade Subaru.

September 21, 2014

Thank you so much for giving Nate Wade Subaru a try. We appreciate your business and happy you enjoyed your experience. We hope you're loving your Subaru and we will see you next time! Drive Safe.

Excellent Experience

by from South Jordan, UT |

We just purchased out fifth Subaru from Nate Wade and we could not be happier. They are honest and easy to work with. If you are considering a Subaru you have to go to Nate Wade. They are the best. We are excited about our 2015 Outback. Cannot wait for the snow to fall;)

September 17, 2014

You're awesome Kris. Thank you for your business and your loyalty to Nate Wade Subaru. We sure appreciate you and your family. Drive safe and be sure to come back and see us!

Cheated

by from SLC UT |

I literally had just filled up my own windshield washer fluid the day before in front of my brother. Topped it off?. However then I take it in to be serviced with you guys at Nate wade and then I see a charge on the form or washer fluid I was surprised. I have mechanics in the family and they have advised me that as soon as you see something one time it will keep happening. I am there with trust that the work will be done without ?cheating? the customer. Harsh word but could not think of another. I have made a decision to take my car to another Subaru dealer to stay away from this being an issue again to keep my warranty. Like I saw this is not out of frustration but out of not being treated honestly. Thank you for the help you have provided with my car up to this point. Wish this would not have happened?.

September 12, 2014

Mario, On behalf of Nate Wade Subaru I want to apologize for the poor experience you had here in our Service Dept. I am sorry we have lost your trust. Although it may be far too late I do want you to know your voice has been heard. I have spoke with our Service Manager, Richard Beeler and if he hasn't reached out to you yet, he will soon. Regardless of whether or not we can turn this around, we want you to know we take our reviews very seriously and will do everything we can to improve our processes going forward. Brock Kassing Nate Wade Subaru 801.355.7571 bkassing@natewade.com

Cerified Pre Owned Disaster

by from Salt Lake City UT |

I bought a 1998 Subaru Impreza Coupe from Nate Wade in 2008. It ran fine for little over a week. Then the idle ran really rough and the engine would cut out at times in city driving. I went back to the dealership and told them to drive in the car in the city. They would keep the car for days and drove it everywhere except in the city Finally, the people in the Service Department implied that I was crazy. I was not a rude customer and never raised my voice at them. I went to an independent mechanic who found that the air mass flow sensor was defective and replaced it. No more engine cutting out. The car ended up costing me $3,500 in repair The car failed emissions/inspection three times out of four years and needed repair each time. In March 2014, the car quit working altogether and was sold for junk. The AC didn't work, the heater barely worked, and the rubber gasket above the driver side door would sag in the middle. I had to keep putting back in place. The worst part of the whole thing, aside from the engine cutting out, was that the people in the Service Department implied that I was crazy. I still have the original bill of sale.

August 11, 2014

On behalf of Nate Wade Subaru I wanted to apologize for the poor experience you had with our dealership. We take our reviews, both positive and negative very seriously and want you to know your voice has been heard. I am going to reach out to you privately to discuss this further. You are also welcome to reach out to me, Brock Kassing, at 801-355-7571 or via email at bkassing@natewade.com. Although I know this even occurred sometime ago, I want to do what we can to some day earn back your trust in our dealership.

Nate Wade Subaru is TOPS

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I have been a customer of Nate Wade Subaru for 20+ years, for both sales and service needs. I have taken 4-5 cars there over the years, and purchased three from the dealership. The service center is excellent--from the people who check me in, to the mechanics, to the shuttle driver, to the desk people who process the invoice. Unlike the stereotypical fear of visiting car dealerships, Nate Wade will not disappoint or frustrate. It is obvious that the company treats its employees well, which translates to the employees treating their customers well. There is an atmosphere of integrity, honesty, friendliness, and professionalism. I am not exaggerating--it is a great business with customer service at its focus. Recently (this week, May 2014) I have negotiated and purchased a new car. It has been an unstressful, entertaining, relaxing experience. Who can say that about a car transaction? Bottom line? Nate Wade is GREAT. In particular, I would like to thank Brock Kassing, Derrick in the service center and Nick who arranged the financing. Every one of them went the extra step.

August 7, 2014

Mary!!! You are so awesome. Thank you for being so loyal to all of us at Nate Wade Subaru. We appreciate your business and always enjoy working with you. Enjoy your new Outback and be sure to come back and see us soon. Drive Safe!

Liked other Subaru Dealer better

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Went to Nate Wade on a Friday morning around 10:30am and had to hunt down a salesperson (this may be good or bad depending on who you are). We found a car that we wanted to drive. Took about 10 min to find the keys. We drove the car and really liked it. After driving it--and moments before saying "let's do it"--the sales person informed me that it was a lemon-law, branded-title vehicle. There was nothing on the car informing us of this...there was something on-line, however. He tried to convince us that it wasn't a big deal, but we didn't feel comfortable and left. We went to another Subaru dealership and found the car we wanted...but they didn't have it. So, they said they could do a dealer trade with Nate Wade. However, Nate Wade refused to do a dealer trade because we had been there earlier in the day. Overall, very unimpressed...

June 25, 2014

Hi Steve, Thank you for letting us know about the issues you had in your visit to Nate Wade Subaru. Whether positive or negative, we appreciate feedback from our customers and take it very seriously. Occasionally we do buy Factory Repurchases or Lemon-Law vehicles from Subaru and we do our best to make it very clear online and when you come in the store. We apologize you feel you were mis-led or mis-informed. In no way would we ever try and hide that information from our customers. As far as us denying a trade to another dealer; Trading inventory is always difficult because we work very hard to maintain a healthy inventory. I cannot speak for the other dealer, however, there is far more that goes into that decision than simply because "you were in earlier that day." We are not trying to be difficult. We want to sell cars. If, in the future, you decide you would like to give us another chance, please feel free to contact me directly and I will do my very best to make your next trip in a better experience. Brock Kassing Nate Wade Subaru bkassing@natewade.com