Nate Wade Subaru

1207 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111

New 866-693-7631
Used 866-553-5696
Service 866-665-3763

"Not Just Great Deals...A Great Place to do Business!"

Good experience

by from Salt Lake City |

We were treated great! Very helpful. Other places we went to were very pushy and acted like they just wanted a sale even if it wasn't the best for our family. We did not feel like that at Nate Wade Subaru. Would recommend this dealer for sure.

February 20, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to Write a Review for Nate Wade Subaru. We appreciate your business. Enjoy that new car!!! Brock Kassing Nate Wade Subaru

Buying a car at Nate Wade

by from Heber City, Utah |

I had a great experience with the finance Department as well as the Sales Department @ Nate Wade last week. Nick Poulos did the Finances and it was a pleasure working with him and he explained everything clearly so it made it very easy. Mario who sold me the car was great and did not push me to make a decision and I was very greatful for that. We will definitely be back to get another car at this great Dealership.

January 6, 2015

Thank you Barbara! We appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience with others. Enjoy your new car and be sure to come back and see us soon! Drive Safe;)

5 Stars

by from Salt Lake City |

Rarely would I give a 5-star rating to any person. However, Gentry and Nate Wade are clearly deserving. I was working with, or inquiring about, nearly 10 other dealerships throughout a four-state area when looking for a vehicle. My situation is not unlike many; whereby I have suffered through some of the worst of the economic downturn and its wake. Understanding, caring and committed would be the words I would use to describe my experience. Of the various dealerships I was working with, Gentry Mikesell was the only one to make me feel that not only did my experience matter, but I did. I would add that they have set the bar very high when it comes to customer service and the experience of purchasing a vehicle; and by that I mean a very high standard for other dealerships to follow. Thank you Gentry and Nate Wade.

December 12, 2014

Thank you, so much, Cristee! We appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with others. Enjoy your new car and be sure to come back and see us. Drive Safe!

Excellent Experience!

by from Draper, UT |

After our 1994 Subaru Legacy finally bit the dust it was time to shop for another Subaru. We shopped around online which is where we first started working with Gentry Mikesell. He was quick to respond and always answered our questions. It didn't take long for us to fall in love with the new, 2015 Legacy. We are so excited about our new car and even more happy with the way Nate Wade Subaru does business. Not once did we feel pressured, hurried or obligated. They wanted us to be happy with our decision and we certainly are. So if you're looking for another Subaru go see Nate Wade Subaru and be sure to ask for Gentry. Oh, and Nick Polos was great too!

December 12, 2014

Meagan! You are awesome. Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience with others to see. We are happy Gentry took care of you and even more happy you are driving a Nate Wade Subaru;) Enjoy your new Legacy and be sure to come back and see us. Drive Safe!

Honest Dealership

by from Sandy, UT |

We have purchased 1 new and 2 used vehicles from Nate Wade. What a REFRESHING experience compared to other new car dealers! No games...honest negotiations.

November 19, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing Nate Wade Subaru and for the kind words. Enjoy your new car and be sure to come back and see us soon;) Drive safe!

Excellent Experience

by from Bountiful, UT |

Very happy with the service we received from Nate Wade Subaru. Gentry was a low pressure salesman that knew his stuff. Nick "the Greek" in Finance was very fun to work with. We were referred to Nate Wade by some very good friends. We now know why they always go to Nate Wade Subaru.

November 19, 2014

You're awesome! Thanks Jake. We appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your experience for others to see. Drive safe and be sure to come back and see us!

Excellent Service

by from South Jordan |

November 19, 2014

Thanks Jake! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your experience with others. Enjoy your new car and be sure to come back and see us soon;) Drive Safe.

Great Service

by from Riverton, Utah |

Brought my 2008 Outback in for service on recommendation from friends and neighbors. Was promptly greeted when I pulled in bright and early. I was impressed with their work and the level of communication Brad and Rich provided while work was being done. I am glad I listened to my friends. I can see why they all go to Nate Wade Subaru.

September 21, 2014

Thank you so much for giving Nate Wade Subaru a try. We appreciate your business and happy you enjoyed your experience. We hope you're loving your Subaru and we will see you next time! Drive Safe.

Excellent Experience

by from South Jordan, UT |

We just purchased out fifth Subaru from Nate Wade and we could not be happier. They are honest and easy to work with. If you are considering a Subaru you have to go to Nate Wade. They are the best. We are excited about our 2015 Outback. Cannot wait for the snow to fall;)

September 17, 2014

You're awesome Kris. Thank you for your business and your loyalty to Nate Wade Subaru. We sure appreciate you and your family. Drive safe and be sure to come back and see us!

Cheated

by from SLC UT |

I literally had just filled up my own windshield washer fluid the day before in front of my brother. Topped it off?. However then I take it in to be serviced with you guys at Nate wade and then I see a charge on the form or washer fluid I was surprised. I have mechanics in the family and they have advised me that as soon as you see something one time it will keep happening. I am there with trust that the work will be done without ?cheating? the customer. Harsh word but could not think of another. I have made a decision to take my car to another Subaru dealer to stay away from this being an issue again to keep my warranty. Like I saw this is not out of frustration but out of not being treated honestly. Thank you for the help you have provided with my car up to this point. Wish this would not have happened?.

September 12, 2014

Mario, On behalf of Nate Wade Subaru I want to apologize for the poor experience you had here in our Service Dept. I am sorry we have lost your trust. Although it may be far too late I do want you to know your voice has been heard. I have spoke with our Service Manager, Richard Beeler and if he hasn't reached out to you yet, he will soon. Regardless of whether or not we can turn this around, we want you to know we take our reviews very seriously and will do everything we can to improve our processes going forward. Brock Kassing Nate Wade Subaru 801.355.7571 bkassing@natewade.com

Cerified Pre Owned Disaster

by from Salt Lake City UT |

I bought a 1998 Subaru Impreza Coupe from Nate Wade in 2008. It ran fine for little over a week. Then the idle ran really rough and the engine would cut out at times in city driving. I went back to the dealership and told them to drive in the car in the city. They would keep the car for days and drove it everywhere except in the city Finally, the people in the Service Department implied that I was crazy. I was not a rude customer and never raised my voice at them. I went to an independent mechanic who found that the air mass flow sensor was defective and replaced it. No more engine cutting out. The car ended up costing me $3,500 in repair The car failed emissions/inspection three times out of four years and needed repair each time. In March 2014, the car quit working altogether and was sold for junk. The AC didn't work, the heater barely worked, and the rubber gasket above the driver side door would sag in the middle. I had to keep putting back in place. The worst part of the whole thing, aside from the engine cutting out, was that the people in the Service Department implied that I was crazy. I still have the original bill of sale.

August 11, 2014

On behalf of Nate Wade Subaru I wanted to apologize for the poor experience you had with our dealership. We take our reviews, both positive and negative very seriously and want you to know your voice has been heard. I am going to reach out to you privately to discuss this further. You are also welcome to reach out to me, Brock Kassing, at 801-355-7571 or via email at bkassing@natewade.com. Although I know this even occurred sometime ago, I want to do what we can to some day earn back your trust in our dealership.