Advanced Auto Wholesalers

637 New Park Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110

Shopping For a used vehicle

by from East Hartford Ct. |

Good evening my experience that I had going to Kelsey's Automotive was great I been looking for a car for a few weeks walked into the dealership very helpful polite and understanding of my needs. I was able to gather the correct information that is needed to further my search for a vehicle, do to the fact of the knowledge of the owner Mr John Lundell. I would recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle at this used car dealership.

Smokin' deal

by from East Hartford, CT |

Well unfortunately I really lost out on this one. I gave John two stars because I really like the guy. Long story short, I bought a vehicle that he promised was in top shape and traded my reliable BMW in for what turned out to be the worst car I have ever purchased. (including my first car!) The first day I had it the battery died. I brought it in at Johns request and he replaced the battery. Two days later the battery died again. Again I bring it in and he charges the battery and says there may be a "draw" on the battery causing it to die. So I left the car and had to rent one to get to work because he said his loaner was not ready. Two days later I get the car back and he assures me everything is fine. THE NEXT DAY the battery died AGAIN! This time I brought it to my mechanic who told me the alternator was bad. John replaced it. Two days later my car burns down after I get to work. Johns response? "Sorry man". SORRY MAN?!!!!!! Needless to say I will never buy a car from him again. The reason I gave him two stars is because I think he tried to fix the situation but it seemed that he didn't know what the heck he was doing. E for effort? Maybe next time. NOT!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Hartford, CT |

I brought my car here for the first time. I got some brake work done and had my engine light fixed. The price was reasonable, but the best part was their customer service. The mechanic spent time explaining to me the problem I was having with my engine light. While I waited the owner Linda talked with me and even offered me a drink and a snack. I felt very welcome there. I will go back here again when I need service on my Honda.

BEST LOCAL USED CAR DEALERSHIP

by from WEST HARTFORD, CT |

I STOPPED BY HERE BY ACCIDENT ONE DAY WHEN A CAR ON THEIR LOT CAUGHT MY EYE. BEST DISCOVERY I EVER MADE! I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY CARS FROM HERE FROM NOW ON. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HERE IS BEYOND COMPARE. THEY MADE EVERY ATTEMPT TO WORK WITH ME ON THE FINANCING. I LOVE MY CAR AND THE PEOPLE AT ADVANCED AUTO. THANK YOU LINDA AND JOHN FOR MAKING MY TRANSACTION AS SMOOTH AS POSSIBLE!

Happy customers...

by from Newington CT |

We purchased a 2005 Honda for our son last month. The car was a great deal and everyone was really helpful. Our son is happy in his great new car! The dealership was a little tricky to find but was well worth the trip!

nothing but problems

by from Plainville,ct |

I bought my car from them the week of 4th of july, they promised it to me on that wednesday. I did not recieve the car until july 12th. They kept making excuses to why they did not have it on time. I drove the car off the lot and my engine light went on the hood did not open. It took them almost two weeks to fix these two problems and the engine light is still on. They fixed the problem and the next morning my gas line needed to replaced. Now I am replacing the water pump the , thermostate and there was no oil in the car. I have put over 800.00 $ into this car which should have been taken care of by them. When calling them about these problems they could careless..

Dont use them

by from farmington,ct |

They are the worst used car dealer in ct!! I was promised my car on a certain date, recieved it two weeks later. since I have had the car i have put over 800.00 nto it. I will be taking them to court and going to dmv and consumer protection!!!

Never again!!!!!!

by from Manchester |

Pure head aches!!! I bought a car for daughter and it still needs repair!!!!! Linda and Johnny are full of it with there I will take care of this problem. Never was done!!! Now I'm stuck with this car that needs help!!!! I feel bad for daughter she didn't deserve this

Poor customer service

by from West Hartford |

Our experience with this dealer's ability to properly register our car was horrible. We bought the car in November 2013 and we still do not have a Title, and now we are forced to complete the process ourselves. We had repeatedly asked them (at least 9 times) to correct this situation and they had promised us every time that it was "taken care of," "it was in the mail," and it seems none of it was true. This has been a very unsatisfactory experience. Buyer beware.

Advanced Auto Wholesalers responded to this review

May 8, 2013

This customer bought a PT Cruiser from us. It was requested that the vehicle be registered and titled in both the husband and wife's names. Somewhere in the registration process a clerical error was made and the registration and title that the customer received only recorded the husband's name. After the customer made us aware of the situation, we offered to contact DMV to inquire how to properly add the wife to the registration and title. Twice we sent the required forms with directions, postage paid envelopes and the fee required by DMV to make the corrections. After neither packet reached the customer we hand delivered a packet to the customer's home. It is very unfortunate that this error was made, however the customer did have a registration and title for the vehicle and we did our best to remedy the situation.

Great place to buy a used car. I would recommend.

by from Manchester |

The staff at Advanced Auto Wholesalers were great. They made the buying process so easy, and I love my new car,