Law Auto Group

Used 877-801-5096

Hand Picked Cars at Near Wholesale Prices

I found my Z06 Corvette!

by from Memphis TN |

I had been searching for a 2008 Corvette, in mint condition, basically somebody's baby and found it on Ebay at Law Auto Group. I was apprehensive about buying a car in Chicago IL since I lived in Memphis TN because I really wanted to put my hands on it. I contacted Robbie and he was honest and open about the car, even took it to the Chevy dealership near by to get the 172 point inspection for me. Once it proved to be an immaculate car and everything he had told me about it was on the level, I made the decision to start the buying process. Robbie made it an easy long distance transaction and handled everything in a very timely manner. I couldn't have asked for a better experience considering I was a little nervous making such a big purchase sight unseen but the car was everything he promised it was and more! I would highly recommend Law Auto Group to anyone!

Law Auto Group-Mark and his cars are OUTSTANDING!

by from Sussex, WI |

I just purchased my second Porsche in two years from Mark at Law Auto Group, both were bought sight-unseen. This one is a 2012 Panamera. The car was absolutely beautiful and perfect mechanically - just as Mark described it. His price was fair and his service was OUTSTANDING! Mark is a man with the utmost of integrity and very responsive - I highly recommend him and his team!

Outstanding Group of People

by from San Antonio, TX |

Robbie and the gang was nothing short of fantastic. They provided us with a great value and excellent buying experience. We flew in, they picked us up at the airport and drove us to the dealership where everything was waiting. I highly recommend Law Auto Group for your vehicle needs. --Jeff

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I recently purchased a Porsche Panamera from Law Auto Group. I dealt with Robby and found the entire transaction to be smooth and painless. I negotiated the purchase of the vehicle while I was traveling and it was complex as there were two trades on my end involved as well. When the day arrived to pick up the vehicle everything was prepared as promised and the vehicle condition was exceptional.... I've death with dealers in the Chicago area that were a complete nightmare and the Team at Law Auto Group made the entire process enjoyable. After all who doesn't want to have fun when they buy a new car!!!

I contacted Law Auto Group through Cars.com.

by from Columbia, SC |

I contacted Law Auto Group through Cars.com. However, I have never been contacted. I reviewed their online inventory and two weeks later the car I was interested in no longer appears on their inventory. Perhaps I should have contacted the dealer directly, but Cars.com sent me a notice that the dealer received my request for a call-back and quote. I will not be using either Law Auto Group, or Cars.com again.

Best Experience Ever!!!

by from Chicago il |

I bought my Maserati about a year ago, and I definitely say it was the best car buying experience ever! Robbie was fantastic through the whole process. Mark was great as well. They had the nicest car and it was listed at the best price. I am sold for life. Never look anywhere for your next vehicle. We still keep in touch and they took care of some scratches for me free of charge! Dealerships can claim customer service, law auto group live customer service. Long story short, go see Robbie and the boys at Law Auto Group. You will not be disappointed.

Exactly what I was looking for in a BMW

by from Cheyenne, WY |

I was in the market for a 2011 BMW 550i Xdrive. I came across this one at Law Auto Group. Not only is the BMW a 550I Xdrive but also an M Sport model with great options. It is an excellent car inside and out. I was a little worried about rust issues with a car from this part of the country.....no worries at all. The customer service I received from Robbie was great. If you are looking for a high end automobile, you will be not be disappointed in the individual care you receive from Robbie nor the selection and quality of autos at Law Auto group.

Couldnt ask for a better deal on a great car!

by from Hanover park IL |

I have bought a few cars from Mark and I couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely be a long lasting customer!

great customer service, deliver what they promise

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a low mileage Porsche Cayman from Robbie and was pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. The facility is first rate and the staff is professional and cordial. Mark finished up the paperwork, mindful that I was on a tight schedule and the car is everything that I h ad d been promised. I will definitely use Law again and would recommend it to others.

Great vehicle at a great price!

by from Hoover, AL |

Great trip to Chicago to pick up a car (new to me). Robbie and his team picked me up from the airport and made the experience and memorable one. We arrived at the warehouse in about 15 minutes where my car was clean and ready for a test drive. Cannot thank Robbie and Law Auto Group enough. Great job.

GREAT group to work with!

by from Chicago, IL |

I have had the pleasure of working with Mark and the team twice and will keep coming back. They have the nicest and cleanest selection of high-line cars I've seen. I've been involved in the automobile and insurance industries for over 20 years and can say these guys are among the best.