Jody Wilkinson Acura

Service 888-349-3032

Jody Wilkinson Acura Downtown

Best dealer in Utah, Hands Down

by from Bountiful, UT |

I bought my first car from them in 2007, The sales manager and sales team was great to work with. The service department is fantastic!!! I bought another car from a different dealer a couple years later. Expecting to be treated the same as I had at Jody Wilkinson and it was not even close. Service Dept was bad, just did not make me feel like JW did. I will never buy another car anywhere else. Have bought 2 from them since my last purchase at the other dealer and will continue to go back time after time.

I recommend Jody Wilkinson!

by from Roosevelt, Ut |

I just recently bought my first Acura. I was fortunate to have a casual acquaintance recommend Jody Wilkinson Acura. A salesman by the name of Wayne was recommended and was there when I stopped by. He and Mike took very good care of me. They were not pushy at all, they answered all of my questions and the customer service was wonderful. I thought it would end when I bought my car, however, it has just continued to get better. Allen in service went above and beyond my expectations. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends, family, and to a casual acquaintance, as it is my duty to return the favor. You will love the staff at Jody Wilkinson Acura.

by from Salt Lake |

Took my car in to get serviced and like always the staff of JW Acura were amazing. It never ceases to amaze me how friendly their staff is. I started looking at cars while I was waiting and ended up taking a new car home. They gave me a great deal for my trade in! If you are looking to get a new car or get your already existing Acura serviced, there is no better place. I recommend it to everyone!

by from Salt Lake |

I hate buying a new car, all the pressure and waiting, but going to Jody Wilkinson Acura was a whole new experience. No pressure to buy and the staff is super well informed and friendly. Rachel Anne my sale agent was phenomenal. She listened to my needs and my budget and showed me cars that would fit them in every way. Their selection of car was so big I had hard time choosing! I could not have asked for a better more simple experience. If you need a car and want awesome people and great prices check out Acura you won?t regret it!

by from Murray, UT |

I have been servicing my car at JW Acura for two years now and have always had a good experience. Rachel Wilkinson has been a great consultant, and everybody at the dealership cares about their customers and it really shows. This is a family that has been in the business for a very long time and has worked very hard to create repeat business and a friendly, professional atmosphere. I would recommend them to anybody.

The Only Dealer I will use in the future

by from PC, UT |

I am typically not one to write a review, although I read them frequently. However, my experience at this dealer was so unbelievably good, I felt compelled to write this review. My car was damaged while at the dealership, although it was not the dealer?s fault (long story). While may car was being repaired, JWA went WAY above and beyond what I would have expected in providing a good ?customer service experience?. It was EXCELLENT. During this issue, I had the need to work with the service manager, the Used Car manager, the General Manager, and a sales person. Every one of them was 100% honest, fair, nice, professional, and interested in ensuring that I was satisfied/happy. JWA will be my dealership forever. They?ve earned my trust and I now feel indebted for all they?ve done to accommodate me during a uniquely challenging situation. If you want to ensure you are treated fairly and are not being misled, I recommend JWA 100%. Thank you.

5-star service at Jody Wilkinson Acura!!

by from Saratoga Springs |

I just purchased a beautiful used Acura TL from Wayne at Jody Wilkinson Acura. After working with Wayne, I'm literally thinking of of selling my wife's car, which I just purchased a few months ago; just so that I can work with Wayne again and so that I can have the amazing service that comes along with this dealership. Back to my Acura; I purchased the car but a few days later I noticed a dent and some scratches I didn't notice before driving the car away. I called a few days later and Wayne said to bring the car back in so he could look at it. Wayne arranged for immediate repair; no questions asked. Wayne called me the next day and said that although the dent was better; it wasn't perfect; so the dealership had the car serviced at a full body shop and fixed the dent perfectly, as well as had the entire hood and bumper totally repainted. The car looks brand new!!!!! Wow; I am so impressed with the amazing experience I had working with this amazing dealership.

The best place to buy a car! (Ask for Wayne)

by from SLC, UT |

Jody Wilkinson provided me the best car buying experience I have ever had. The entire staff is there to assist you with all of your needs. They are open, upfront and honest - a breath of fresh air for car dealerships. I have visited other Acura dealerships in Utah, and Jody Wilkinson provides a far superior experience.

Great people

by from Layton, Utah |

I purchased a used car from them in 2013 and it was a great experience. They are great to work with and the purchasing process was very smooth. Very friendly staff. I appreciate that there isn't a rushed feeling at their store. I would buy from them again.

3 new Acura 2nd MDX Great place to buy a car!!!

by from Kaysville, UT |

Just bought my third new Acura from JWA . What a great place to do business. Everyone was awesome!!! AGAIN

Excellent Service - Thank you Mike!

by from South Jordan, UT |

This dealership knows how to treat a customer and provide a good experience. Mike, the Salesman I had the opportunity to work with, knows how to articulate the car sales process and is extremely professional (hard attributes to find in the car sales industry). From the beginning, Mike treated me with respect and handled my demanding needs well. When I brought my wife back to see the Acura TL I ended up buying, he was very personable with her and my daughter and provided a good experience for us all. Mike's excellent experience he provided is truly what won my business - he went above and beyond. I highly recommend Jody Wilkinson Acura to anyone in the market for a new car and would recommend you ask for Mike. Fantastic Experience - I love my new Acura! And... Free oil changes for life? Not too shabby.