Jody Wilkinson Acura

Service 888-349-3032

Jody Wilkinson Acura Downtown

I love the Staff and Service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I have only ever owned cars from Jody Wilkinson. The entire staff, from the technicians, to the sales department, parts and service are amazing. They always remember me and call me by name. Very professional and always smiling- I can always count on their team!

I would highly recommend them.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Jody Wilkinson Acura is the best dealer ship. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and will help you with any needs you have. They sell the best vehicles, very reliable. I would highly recommend them.

We had the best service.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We had the best service. Our sales guy was AMAZING!!!!! Thanks!!!

Awesome place to buy a car

by from Grand Junction, CO |

This was the best car sale I have ever experienced. Thank you Andy for your excellent customer service. You made the process absolutely flawless. If I eve need another car, I will be calling you again. Greatly appreciated, especially since I was out of state. They car I bought is my dream car. Thank you!

Perfect Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT. |

We have never had a better buying experience then we had at Jody Wilkinson's Acura. Andy, our sales person made this sale happen for us. To be honest we only visited JWA to get a quote to compare against another Acura dealer. The way Andy laid out the figures line by line and came under the other dealer was all we needed. The other dealer only gave us the MSRP and our out the door, and that left us very uncomfortable. I own 2 Acuras now (1 older one from other Acura dealer and 1 from JWA) and I can confidently say I will only shop Jody Wilkinson's Acura, and look for Andy to be our sales person. The only reason Quality of repairs is NA is I have not yet had the privilege to use them yet, but if they are anything like the sales department, I will have no problems rating them a 5.

Great buying experience

by from Park City |

They were great to deal with. The response was professional and we were treated with utmost courtesy. It was a wonderful buying experience.

Great Service, great people, great product

by from Layton, UT |

I couldn't be more happy with my purchase of a TSX Acura. I had come in a few weeks ago to test drive and there was no pressure, but the desire to get me the best vehicle for my life. I had been other dealers and it was a different story they just wanted to sell the car then and there whether is was in my best interest. I couldn't be more happy. I brought the car in for leather treatment and found a low tire light on. They immediately took it back and checked the pressure and all the tires to make sure I would have a safe drive.

I recommend Jody Wilkinson!

by from Roosevelt, Ut |

I just recently bought my first Acura. I was fortunate to have a casual acquaintance recommend Jody Wilkinson Acura. A salesman by the name of Wayne was recommended and was there when I stopped by. He and Mike took very good care of me. They were not pushy at all, they answered all of my questions and the customer service was wonderful. I thought it would end when I bought my car, however, it has just continued to get better. Allen in service went above and beyond my expectations. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends, family, and to a casual acquaintance, as it is my duty to return the favor. You will love the staff at Jody Wilkinson Acura.

by from Salt Lake |

Took my car in to get serviced and like always the staff of JW Acura were amazing. It never ceases to amaze me how friendly their staff is. I started looking at cars while I was waiting and ended up taking a new car home. They gave me a great deal for my trade in! If you are looking to get a new car or get your already existing Acura serviced, there is no better place. I recommend it to everyone!

by from Salt Lake |

I hate buying a new car, all the pressure and waiting, but going to Jody Wilkinson Acura was a whole new experience. No pressure to buy and the staff is super well informed and friendly. Rachel Anne my sale agent was phenomenal. She listened to my needs and my budget and showed me cars that would fit them in every way. Their selection of car was so big I had hard time choosing! I could not have asked for a better more simple experience. If you need a car and want awesome people and great prices check out Acura you won?t regret it!

by from Murray, UT |

I have been servicing my car at JW Acura for two years now and have always had a good experience. Rachel Wilkinson has been a great consultant, and everybody at the dealership cares about their customers and it really shows. This is a family that has been in the business for a very long time and has worked very hard to create repeat business and a friendly, professional atmosphere. I would recommend them to anybody.