Henry Day Ford

New 888-484-0346
Used 888-481-4265
Service 888-783-9471

Buy Worry Free

I could not be happier with my purchase

by from salt lake city ut |

I could not be happier with my purchase. Martin was awesome and made sure it was a fast, in and out deal. Just how I had requested it to be. I will return and buy all my remaining trucks from him. As high as I can recommend him and Henry Day.

Great saleman

by from slc ut |

A had a friend drive by and see some of the used vehicles that they had. We looked at a few and choose a newer model they had out front. Next thing I knew I had picked it to buy. I felt like I had a very helpful and friendly sales person. His name was Martin. It made it a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

First Time Car Buyer

by from SLC, UT |

Found exactly what I was looking for and more. Salesman was super friendly without being pushy. Process was quick and drove home with my CPO car the same night. I would highly recommend Henry Day.

Braxton

by from West valley |

Edger served me well he did everything and went above beyond

2014 F150

by from SLC, UT |

I wandered in to look before the new 2015s came out. I had exchanged emails with Dave Killpack over the last few weeks and he was the one that happened to greet me on the lot. He listened well and pointed me to a 2014 that was a great deal. Needless to say, instead of waiting for the 2015, I ended up leaving with the truck he showed me. He was honest and straightforward which is unexpectedly nice. I'd highly recommend both Dave Killpack and Henry Day.

We really like Henry Day

by from Magna, UT |

This was our second car buying experience at this dealership. Our salesmen are Hak and Roy. Both of them are very helpful and really take care of you. Everyone at this dealership is friendly and helpful. We have dealt with many other dealerships and all the games and tactics they use to sell you a car. That is NOT the experience we had at Henry Day. We really appreciate Hak, Roy and Henry Day Ford!

Great service!

by from Sandy, Ut |

The service dept always accommodates my needs when services are needed.

hak,jason,mike

by from West Valley City |

My salesman Hak, the sales manager Jason, and the finance manager Mike all did a fantastic job in helping me purchase my new car. What a team! I'll recommend them to everybody. Thanks guys Rich Murphy

2014 mustang

by from west valley city |

Shawn Morris was our consultant and he was friendly and helpful with our purchase. He provided excellent service and information. We recommend him to our friends and family. Over all excellent service.

Our Fabulous Explorer

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Our car salesman was so great. We don't think there is anyone better than Dave Killpack at Hendy Day Ford. No pressure sales, warm welcoming, excellent service, friendly, knowledgeable and ready and happy to meet the needs we expressed. We were also treated great by Jake Beck, the finance officer. If we are ever in the market for another vehicle, we will come back to see Dave and Jake at Henry Day Ford!!