Henry Day Ford

Service 888-783-9471

Buy Worry Free

Great Buying Experience

by from West Haven, Ut |

Mike Mangum was the salesman who helped me with my car. i was not looking forward to the whole car buying deal. But Mike made my experience really enjoyable !! Actually quite fun ! He was nice, enthusiastic,very genuine about wanting me to be happy. He answered our questions and if he didn't know he would find out. Thanks Mike for a great experience !!!!!!

A Pleasure!!!

by from Rock Springs, WY |

Dave Kilpack=AMAZING!!! We love Henry Day Ford! This was our second visit, and as in the first time we visited, very friendly, fast, and always a pleasure!!!

Excellent to work with!

by from South Jordan Utah |

Roy Galbraith was very helpful in the process of my new truck purchase, there was absolutely no pressure, only help Roy is very personable and honest . It was the quickest paperwork buying a car I have ever had, I will definitely refer people looking for a new vehicle to go see Roy!

Great service, Great Staff

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

Thank you to Hak for helping me with the purchase of my 2014 Escape! Very nice staff. No pressure or run around. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Bluffdale, Utah |

It was great experience purchasing our new 2014 Explorer Sport at Henry Day Ford in West Valley City. Our sales consultant Mike Mangum was great to work with. He did an excellent job representing Henry Day Ford and I highly recommend him the next time you purchase a new vehicle. Their new facility is AWESOME and well worth the drive.

Pleasant experience, friendly service

by from petaluma, ca |

After talking with salesman Dave Killpack about the new Ford Explorer we decided to custom order our new vehicle so that we could get all the features that we wanted. Dave made the process easy and kept us well informed of the cars status and delivery. We were very pleased with our new car after it arrived at the dealer. Dave was very competent and friendly throughout our experience at Henry Day Ford.

Nice sales staff

by from West Jordan Utah |

Great staff. Very friendly no pressure. Would recommend to everybody! Will definitely go back next time.

Henry Day Ford; They are the Best

by from West Valley City, Utah |

The sales rep who helped us find the right car for us was Steve Smith. I wish to laud him for doing a fine job. We are 100% satisfied with the car we purchased thanks to him. As a result, we are sure to come back for any future purchases.

Great car buying experience!

by from La Verkin, UT |

We purchased an Edge from Rob Rice April 14, 2014. We drove from the St George area. This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We have been buying cars for over 50 years. No haggling, running back & forth to the sales manager, etc. They gave us 1,500 more than was offered down here. We will recommend Henry Day as a great place to go car shopping, and when the time comes, will go there in the future.

aplacetoshop

by from Gilbert, Az |

I recently bought a car from Roy at Henry Day Ford in West Valley . The experience was well worth the drive. The buying process was easy and very easy to understand . I will recommend my friends and business partners to Henry Day Ford.