Henry Day Ford

Service 888-783-9471

Buy Worry Free

Two cars in 5 months

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We bought a certified pre-owned Focus in October and found out in February that we were expecting twins. With our family doubling in size, the focus would no longer work. Kyle Campbell and Dave Killpack worked hard to find us a vehicle that would fit our needs without breaking the bank.

Ford focus

by from Magna Utah |

Hak my sales rep went above and beyond to make sure our purchasing process went as smoothly as possible. As first time buyer's it was very stressful, exciting and a little scary, but thanks to the associates here at Ford we were able to find a car in our price rang, feeling both secure and satisfied with our purchase. I would recommend Hak and The Henry Day Ford Dealership to my friends and family should they be looking for purchasing a new vehicle.

Abel Lopez

by from Salt Lake City |

Felt mislead on the total price of the vehicle. Actually paid much more then the "bottom line pricing" leading to a much higher monthly payment then I was expecting. Sales person was nice enough but not very knowledgable.

My new explorer

by from West Valley City Utah |

Rob Rice was great, so willing to help us, No pressure.

Rudy Is Awesome

by from West Valley, Utah |

Rudy Backer is great. Very helpful, what ever he didn't know he found out quickly. I would refer him to my friends and neighbors to him.

Amazing customer service from Hak & Bob.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I went in to Henry Day Ford to talk numbers on a 2015 Mustang GT, Hak was so nice, and so easy to work with, I placed a deposit that day. Hak's customer service while waiting for my car was excellent. I saw him at the Salt Lake Auto Show and he came right over with a big smile and hand shake, he knew me and my wife by name and got us signed up for a test drive promotion. As the waiting went on, there was a delay on my order, Bob Morgan and Hak again, went out of their way to get me taken care of as a customer. Rather than waiting another 2 - 3 weeks, I purchased a car from their inventory. The entire process was beyond easy, I never once felt pressured like I did at some other Ford dealers in the area. I have been saying nothing but good things since this process started, and will gladly let everyone who asks me about my Mustang how great it is, and how amazing the service with Henry Day Ford, Hak and Bob has been.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Grantsville, UT |

Our sales rep was Hak and I've never met a more straight forward, honest and endearing personality in a car salesman as him. We came in and explained why we were there and he simply showed us some options for consideration, no push, no hassle and always entertaining us. Straight forward about buying options, pros and cons for our decision making and just all around genuinely helpful. We came away with a brand new truck and what felt like a brand new friend. My husband and I will be continuing our patronage at Henry Day Ford as long as their personnel are all like Hak. Thank you Hak for an amazing journey into our new vehicle. What a pleasure.

Great Experience- Clean Facilities

by from Herriman, Ut. |

Great Experience. I will only buy trucks from Henry Day Ford and will only work with Dave Killpack. Thanks!!!!!

Great salesman!

by from West Valley City, Utah |

Hak is an amazing car salesman, very honest guy. I've bought two cars from him and I would recommend him to anyone. Mike the finance manager is really hard to get a hold of but, is really easy to work with. I love my car and it was a great price!

best car buying experience EVER!

by from Taylorsville, UT |

It was almost time to trade our current vehicle, so we were just going to "look", to see what was available, and the cost we were looking at. We already knew what we wanted...the Fusion, since renting one while on vacation over the summer. Henry Day had been recommended by a friend, but the salesman he recommended had actually retired! Hak Derviskadic has got to be the most uncommon car salesaman I have ever met!! Absolutely NO high pressure tactics...no "if you don't buy it today, you won't get this price tomorrow!"..he answered every question we asked, honestly, or found someone who could, and we actually bought the car that day, for a much better deal than we were hoping for! And when we noticed an error in the sales docs, it was IMMEDIATELY corrected, in all honesty, it was insignificant anyway, but the sales manager himself came to apologize for the oversight! The loan officer was forthright, made sure we got the best financing available. I don't normally write reviews for any company, but I am so impressed by every single person we encountered at Henry Day Ford I just had to share! I doubt we will ever buy another new car anywhere else!! A HUGE shout out to Hak Derviskadic....best car sales consultant ever!!! Larry and Lesli 2015 Ford Fusion Ecoboost