Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC

Service 877-433-5976

Utah's Buick GMC GIANT!

Great Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I wanted the starter checked because 3 times the motor didn't turn off when I stopped at a store to go shopping. The prompt showed it didn't recognize the remote key that was in my purse. The techs couldn't tell me the problem but assured me they had checked and looked into everything available. They also washed and vacummed the car while they had it. I didn't have an appointment so because of the waiting time they sent me home in a shuttle and picked me up again in a couple of hours. They are always thoughtful and friendly at that dealership. They seem to put the customer first.

September 3, 2014

We love hearing from our customers, so thank you for taking the time to write this glowing feedback, Grace! It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC was able to provide you with such a great experience. We really appreciate this feedback, and we will share it with our team. Thank you, and if you have any further questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

Knowledgeable, Friendly and Honest

by from Ogden, Utah |

Amer was extremely knowledgeable of the trucks we were looking at, hospitable - offered us something to drink several times, very patient and most importantly, I feel he was very honest. I would definitely come back to this dealership and I can't say that about any other dealership I've ever dealt with...

October 28, 2014

Jayne, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Amer has been helpful and accommodating during your visit. Our goal is to provide quality customer care, and I am glad to hear that he has shown you his commitment to this. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Best, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598

Fast Friendly Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I showed up about a half hour early because I had no where else to be and they got me right in. The service team checked out the problem and reported it to me before fixing it, even though it was a new oil filter and I was there for an oil change.

October 19, 2014

Thank you for leaving us this great review about our service department, Amanda! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Best, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

Excellent dealership

by from West Valley City, Utah |

First of all the problems I brought the truck in for, were not acting up when I got there. Techs thoroughly diagnosed the problems even though they weren't active. Work completed in a timely manner. Everyone I dealt with was polite and explained everything to my satisfaction. This is the reason I deal with you when I have a problem. Thank-You!

August 28, 2014

Rick, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to achieve this value with you. If you have any further questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

Friendly and Knowledge Service

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I was helped promptly by friendly service techs. The work was completed in the expected time. I was told about the condition of my Truck and about a small leak in one of the lines. It was then replaced or a new part(gasket) was installed. The tires are getting some wear and the Tech felt they might need to be replaced before winter. A list of tires was given to me and he explained which ones would probably be the best to get leaving me with a fairly good choice.

July 17, 2014

Grace, thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly, quick and professional experience for all of our customers, and the fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Everyone was very helpful. I had two small children with me, and my service was going to take 3+ hours, so they gave me a loaner car. I was so appreciative. Everything was handled in a very professional and efficient manner. Thank you!

July 28, 2014

Briana, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear that we were able to provide you with the professional and efficient service that we strive to deliver to every customer that enters our dealership. At Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

knowledgeable and willing too help

by from draper, ut |

Your dealership had the best prices and the salesman Gabe was very knowledgeable about the car's features. More so than the previous dealerships we had visited.

July 11, 2014

Annette, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with such a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. With appreciation, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

Great service.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Gil always goes the extra mile. No only did he work my car into a very busy schedule, he arranged for a driver to take me to work and then to pick me up to go back to the dealership for my car.

June 28, 2014

Kent, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about your experience at our dealership. Gil is great with people and he strives to create a positive service experience for every customer, and he will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. We hope to see you again very soon. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

great customer service

by from salt lake city utah |

I had an issue with DISGUSTING smell from A/C. The service dept was very accommodating. Robert provided a vehicle for me to use while they checked for the origin of smell. Found nothing other than possible mold buildup and asked me to see if the cleaning and deodrizing resolved the issue. It has not but the dealership and service dept were very nice and professional.

June 16, 2014

Evelyn, thank you so much for your feedback. We feel our service department is what makes Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC special. Your feedback helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. Feel free to come back and see us if you have any further concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

We love Stewart!

by from Sandy, Utah |

Stewart has been changing the oil in our vehicles for many years. He is the sweetest guy. I trust him and he should be given a bonus.

June 10, 2014

Veronica, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Salt Lake Valley Buick GMC team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, and be sure to visit our Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop with special deals and contests. Sincerely, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.

excellent service

by from north salt lake, utah |

They were able to get my truck in for it service quickly and the job was done right. I highly recommend slv Buick gmc service department to anyone looking for a great excellent service department

June 4, 2014

Thank you, Michael, for the outstanding review, and we are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We are very happy to hear that your service was completed in a timely manner and we look forward to seeeing you again soon. Also, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get exclusive specials. Sincerely, Keyvan Keyvani, General Manager, (888)-846-1598.