Young Auto Mall

Used 855-244-1994
Service 855-467-5402

Great Service Department

by from North Logan, UT |

Just had my first service visit at the dealership. Scott Rippe got me taken care of quickly and efficiently. I loved how the paperwork for my service visit was all explained to me. And it was an added bonus that they washed my car for me!

Very helpful!

by from North Ogden Utah |

This was a very pleasant buying experience. It was worth the extra drive. Jake Talbot showed us our options and let us decided what we wanted. Very rare in the car industry. When you go in ask for Jake!!!

New dealership owner not honoring warranty!

by from Sacramento, CA |

I purchased a used 2004 Toyota Tundra Pickup from Ensign Toyota in Logan Utah. The purchase agreement included a lifetime warranty on the engine and transmission provided you have had the Pickup serviced at Ensign Toyota/Honda every 5,000 miles and used Valvoline oil, which I have had done even though it required me to drive from California to Logan, Utah to have the Pickup serviced. Now Ensign Toyota/Honda is selling their business and telling me that the new owner of the business is not assuming these lifetime warranties and the warranties will no longer be in effect after the sale of the business. Also they are not notifying the purchasers of the vehicles that presently have the lifetime warranties so the purchaser will only find out the warranty is no longer in effect when the warranty is needed, or by being told when they have their vehicles serviced by the new owner of Ensign Toyota/Honda. I question whether the lifetime warranty can be unilaterally terminated by Ensign Toyota/Honda as I believe the vehicle purchasers paid for the lifetime warranty, complied with it terms, and it should be honored by the new owner of the dealership! Please contact me if you also have a lifetime warranty!