Grossinger Toyota/Scion North

7225 N. Cicero Ave, Lincolnwood, IL 60712

New 877-516-3290 New877-516-3290
Used 888-312-3550 Used888-312-3550
Service 888-464-4692 Service 888-464-4692

"Ya Gotta Go To Grossinger!"

Consistently the Best Service Providers

by from Chicago, IL |

As always, Grossinger Toyota has provided wonderful service coupled with a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Thank you again with sincere appreciation!

Worst Service Experience Ever

by from Evanston, IL |

Worst service experience in years. Fuel door on my vehicle wouldn't open because the plastic clip that holds the spring broke. 1. Dealer took an hour to get my vehicle into service despite me having an appointment. 2. I was then told that the part was not covered by my vehicle service agreement because "the part was rusty and rust is not covered", despite the fact that I had just purchased this vehicle six weeks earlier, the vehicle was previously driven in Texas and had zero rust, and the part that broke was PLASTIC! 3. Service associate finally bothered to call and the repair was approved (no kidding!) and told me they would need to order the part and I would need to come back. This was on a Friday and i was told they would call me on Monday when the part arrived to reschedule. I left. 3 weeks later the dealer has yet to call me back to schedule the repair. 4. To avoid another multi-hour wait for a 5 minute repair, I ended up buying the part for $10 online. When I called Toyota to request reimbursement under my extended warranty I was told that Grossinger had billed for the parts AND LABOR and Toyota had already paid them!

Great service & clean place

by from Chicago, IL |

Great sales rep. & customer service, perfect place to buy. Excellent Manager Mr.Tom support.

3 hours without an oil change

by from Chicago, IL |

3 hour wait for oil change. I left after being denied to talk to manager. grabbed keys and tried to company at main hq. did not get any response. go elsewhere the service is horrible. service consultant has stated that the quick service claim is misleading and management will not address their concerns.

replacing tire

by from Chicago, Illinois |

once again Sean Moore was very professional and very nice in handling my issues. Milton was very good in handing the replacement of the tire. and the techs were fast replacing the tire for me. after they were done with the work they washed the car for me.

Grossinger Toyota North Review - EXCELLENT!!!

by from Gurnee, Illinois |

I have been going to Grossinger North for over 15 years. The professional attitude of the service department is amazing. I have always been treated with the utmost respect; every single service representative is thoughtful, knowledgeable, takes their time to explain any problems, goes over the bill; listens to any concerns an individual may have; makes suggestions when necessary. I have been very pleased with everyone at Grossinger Toyota North.

Courteous efficient honest service.

by from Chicago, IL |

Courteous efficient honest service. Besides washing my car, they walk me to my car when service is done. Love the coffee, popcorn and cookies too!

Services , maintenance

by from Chicago ,Illinois |

They treat us very well especially the place is kids friendly which is very important they give us warm drink such as coffee and my daughter got a treat of a popcorn but the important is they update u that what that I need to change and inspected everything I have this car since 2011 and every services required I go to the dealer for safety it's our investment we need to take care of it . They give us also discount that helps us a lot too thank you John Clayton

Best Toyota Dealer around

by from ParkRidge |

Amy Black at Grossinger Toyota North is the person to see at this Dealer. She is professional, very easy working with, and she knows her vehicles. Especially Prius.

Exellent

by from Chicago, Illinois 60659 |

It's ok good service sometimes wait to long but it's ok