Grossinger Toyota/Scion North

Used 888-312-3550
Service 888-464-4692

Excellent service

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

Always a great service experience. I purchased my Rav 4 new at Grossinger in 2010. One of the best buying experiences I've had. I return to Grossinger for all my service.

Fast service responsive to my needs

by from Chicago, Il |

I brought my Sienna in without an appointment because a large number of warning lights went on and the car was running rough. The service tech looked at it and said he thought is was a rodent problem. When he opened the hood there was a large nest in the engine. They repaired the car and I had it back within 24 hours. I am very satisfied.

Awesome

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Toyota Grossinger North always provides exceptional customer service. They make you feel like you are truly one of a kind customer and go above and beyond to make you happy and satisfied. They truly try and help find you a great deal. Not to mention Toyota care and the additional insurance coverage that covers everything and costs close to nothing. They are amazing you will never regret purchasing a vehicle from here. It truly is worry free and hassle free.

I made the right choice.

by from chicago il |

I had a great car buying experience at this location thanks to Abel Barraza. I did some research and decided which car I wanted to get and was looking for the best deal with the price as well as financing. This was my first time purchasing a brand new car and I was anxious of slick salesmen, such as the ones I have encountered at other dealerships in the search for my car. Abel was welcoming and from the beginning made the whole process seem easy and less stressful than I imagined. He got me an amazing deal, and most importantly put me exactly in the vehicle I wanted. I drove away happy and I am still trilled because I know Abel and the dealership is there for me in case of any issues. I have the extended warranty as well as free car washes for life! I get complimented on my new vehicle and when people find out the great deal I got they are even more impressed. And it really feels good because I know I made the right decision by shopping here. I would recommend anyone who is looking for a car especially a Toyota like mine, to go and shop with Abel. You will be happy.

Great Service

by from Mount Prospect, IL |

We always receive the best service experience at Grosinger Toyota. In my all visits, I am 100% satisfied with all kind of service received at Lincolnwood location.

SAHAR AL-FALEH

by from LINCOLNWOOD IL |

I CAME TO BUY A 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA FROM ALI " THE SALE PERSON" . HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. WEARING NICE SUITE AND HAVE A GOOD PERFUME... :-) <3 HE SHOWED ME EVERY THING ABOUT WHAT THE CAR COULD SERVE ME.. I FELT VERY COMFY TO WORK WITH HIM ... I RECOMMEND TO COME AND WORK WITH THIS DUDE """ONLY""" BECAUSE ALL OF THE OTHER SALESPEOPLE ARE THERE ARE FULL OF LIARS.. JUST CALL HIM AT 773-669-6677 AND HE WILL SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU AND HE WILL WASH THE CAR YOU WANT TO BUY...

Great purchase

by from Deer Park, IL |

Purchased a new Corolla... Transaction could not have been easier. Great sales staff!

Great service! Treated very well!

by from Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin |

After having a car totaled, I was in need of a new gar, but I didn't know exactly what I wanted. After a lot of test drives--and a lot of patience from my salesperson--I got the car I wanted. I felt like I got special treatment throughout the process, especially since I took a lot of time to finally make my choice. And I ended up driving away very satisfied. So wouldn't you know, my family's other car needed some work soon after. I took my car to Grossinger and got the repairs I needed. The work was done in a timely manner and without breaking the bank. Again, I felt like I got special treatment. They'll continue to get my business!

Don't Believe what they tell you!!

by from Elgin, IL |

I called on a vehicle on a Saturday morning that was listed on the website. i spoke with Whitney who told me the vehicle was still available for purchase. I told Whitney that I did not want to drive 30 miles if indeed the vehicle was not available. She assured the car was available. I drove the 30 miles after speaking with Whitney and of course when I got there the salesperson told me the car had been sold 2 days ago. Now I can understand if someone bought the car while I was on my way but 2 days ago!! This is the 2nd time this has happened to me at this dealer. I will never go to this dealer again and will make sure all my family and friends know this as well. This seems like an old "bait and switch" routine. I'm thinking about reporting this dealer to the proper agency for review.

Never thought I'd be buying again so soon...

by from Chicago, IL |

I took in my 2010 Prius to get a factory recall done on it. While that was being done, I decided to walk around and do a little car shopping to kill time and see what was available in the current year models. I had no intention of buying what so ever but when I met with Kemal and Kenny they made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I'm now the happy owner of a new 2013 Prius. These guys worked very hard to get and keep my business and I'm a happier customer coming out than going in.