Grossinger Toyota/Scion North

7225 N. Cicero Ave, Lincolnwood, IL 60712

New 877-516-3290
Used 888-312-3550
Service 888-464-4692

"Ya Gotta Go To Grossinger!"

Consistently the Best Service Providers

by from Chicago, IL |

As always, Grossinger Toyota has provided wonderful service coupled with a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. Thank you again with sincere appreciation!

Prompt, great service.

by from Chicago, IL |

Very nice staff, prompt service, very professional.

excellent service

by from Chicago, IL |

Overall, the service was very good. Everyone was pleasant, friendly and effiecient. The only problem, I encounter was that the line to get in the service entrance was a bit long. Probably because everyone there had the same appointment time.

John D. Sullivan 2015 Camry leasee

by from Chicago, IL |

The stars tell it all. I have never had a bad experience at Grossinger Toyota. The employees are all top notch. Sales, service, parts etc. My service this week (5000mi) service, was painless. Fast and efficient. Great carwash to boot. Come on over and check them out. You won't be sorry. JDS I have purchased and driven Toyota's since the 1960's and will continue as long I'm able to drive. Not getting any younger!!!

scheduled service

by from Chicago,Il |

Just a service appt. Took a while, but service was done well with a free wash.

warranty repair

by from skokie,IL |

Allan, the service manager, is very professional, helpful . It was my pleasure to deal with him.

Quick, Efficient & Polite Service

by from Chicago, Il |

I pulled up to the express service line at this Toyota dealership and was happy to see the usual people that work with me were there! Syed and Diane were helpful as usual, greeted me kindly, got my paperwork ready immediately and showed to the seating area. The express service area was a little full so I sat in the larger area in the dealership and my car was serviced super quick and Syed grabbed me within a half hour to let me know it was all done. I was debriefed on the good health of my car and was made aware of the follow up to keep my car running smooth. All in all an awesome experience that I've come to use as the standard of my experiences with Toyota Service.

Speedy, Efficient Service

by from Skokie, IL |

I had to bring my 2012 Camry in for a recall on the passenger side air bag. I was also having trouble with my GPS freezing. Everything was taken care of in a speedy efficient fashion. My GPS was updated which seemed to be causing the problem. My family has purchased many Toyota's at Grossinger. We keep coming back because of the excellent service. They do what they say they are going to do and don't try to repair things that are not broken.

Great exprience

by from Chicago, Il |

I may say it was a gr8 experience dealing with toyota Grossinger especially my sales person named Perrin Starks who was so nice throughout the processed....the only reason i did not give them 5 stars, when i trade my car, i did not get a fair deal out of my car but still i highly recommend them seriously.

Great service

by from Chicago, il |

Went in for oil change and an alignment. Car drives great once again as alignment was off for a bit.

Great Service from Grossinger Toyota North

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

My 2009 Camry Hybrid had a mechanical issue that left me stranded on the side of the road on my way to work. It was a difficult to diagnose problem but my service writer Terry Yancy and Bob Herzog did an outstanding job helping to get me back on the road. Their efforts more than exceeded my expectations and I will continue using Grossinger Toyota North for all of my auto service and repair.