Grossinger Toyota/Scion North

Used 888-312-3550
Service 888-464-4692

Restored Faith

by from Chicago, IL |

The service I've been receiving from Grossinger since my purchase 18 months ago has been phenomenal. I had broken up with them a number of years ago due to some services issues but I must say they have recently restored my faith.

Best place to buy a new Toyota

by from Chicago, il |

I am a loyal Toyota vehicle buyer. And new to Grossinger North in Lincolnwood. The sales staff, from my salesman, Joe Bledsoe to Sales manager Frank and Mike were competent and professional. The price was the best, better than True Car and the added features I wanted just sweetened the deal. The whole experience was the way it should be. Mark Mercer

misleading from the start

by from Chicago, IL |

I saw an ad on cars.com - followed up with a phone call to make sure the vehicle is in fact available. I was given a positive response and made a trip within an hour to take a look at it. Not only they didn't have that car "anymore" but they didn't have anything similar. It was a complete waste of time - would never want to deal with this place again!

Good buying experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a good buying experience from the dealership. Sandra helped me find my new vehicle by asking me probing questions that helped her offer me the car I wanted. She answered my questions thoroughly and if she didn't know the answer immediately she took the time to get the correct answer instead of making things up. From her questions she showed me 3 models, explained the difference and I test drove 2 of them. Upon deciding the model I wanted she explained packages available and was able to locate the one I was looking for and have it delivered to the dealership the next day. Overall it was an enjoyable experience.

Avoid dealership if you have a trade in

by from Chicago, Il |

AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS This dealerships expects you to sell your tradein to them at auction prices. They even stated they did not want my car even though it was in fair conditon. They do have any room on their lot for used cars. Nor would they budge a single dollar off the posted price of the vehicle on cars.com. They said that was their best price and no more negotiation. Salesman was rude to me at times when reviewing the condition and value of tradein. My vehicle had the nicer alloy wheels. Said they need to be replaced. Saying they were "rusted". There is not a spec of rust or discoloration on them and alloy does not rust.

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from chicago, il |

Wow!!! This was one of the best experiences buying a new car I ever had. Everyone was so friendly, and our Sales person was Chris White. He was very knowledgeable our vehicle! We bought a Prius, and he made the whole process so easy! To top it off: He was a chef previously, and even gave us a Recipe! I highly recommend this Dealership to buy your next car at!

Great people

by from Chicago, IL |

my fiancee and I were very happy and satisfied with our experience with Grossinger Toyota North, Enrique was our sales consultant. He was friendly, honest and knowledgeable, We are very grateful and thankful to Enrique and Ms. Martha Gonzalez (financial officer) who helped us a lot. We love our new Toyota Highlander, Toyota Camry and Toyota Corolla. Thank you Martha and Enrique. I recommend this dealer to all our friends and family.

Great Service, no Pushy Sales Tactics

by from Chicago, IL |

Even though I was just browsing, the salesman I worked with, Joseph Bledsoe, was not pushy or overbearing and made me feel like I was an important part of the process rather than just a number. Better customer service experience than Carmax or the other dealerships I went to in the area. They also gave me an honest apprasial of my current car's trade-in value. I would recommend Grossinger Toyota to anyone for their next car purchase.

Grab a good salesman, get a good experence

by from Chicago, Il |

Went in to look at my options in a hybrid, told the sales guy right away and didn't feel like I got second stringed even though the place turned out to be pretty busy. Got a good layout of my options for my needs and will go back to buy if things work out, The guy I talked to was named Joe, should be the only Joe on sales according to him. I did see that other customers were not having a great time with some of the sales staff.

Bait and Switch

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Looked at a vehicle online that sounded like a dream come true. Was contacted by someone after I showed interested in the vehicle. I explained to the lady that the Internet said it was an LE and the picture showed a CE and she proceeded to explain to me how it was the same thing; although clearly i know they are not. I decided to look at the vehicle anyway and found that i was correct. The vehicle was NOTHING like what the internet had said. However, they had another same vehicle that was what this one was supposed to be. The pricing on it was higher. After i explained to them what i was told. They said they could lower it a thousand dollars but could not give me the price that was listed on the internet because it was "an honest mistake" so i wasted my time and gas to go look at a car that was FALSELY advertised