Tony Divino Toyota

Service 866-906-9429

Great Prices, No Games!

Painless car buying!

by from North ogden |

Great experience at Tony Divino! Shawn helped us out, no pressure, he was up front and honest. We went there a bit cynical, but we felt like we got the deal we wanted and that we were in control. Repairs were handled painlessly and flawless, no questions asked......great customer service, I will be going back when were ready to buy again.

Superb Customer Service: Tony Divino's Fred Jensen

by from Layton, UT |

Had Outstanding service from Fred Jensen at Tony Divino in Riverdale.. Ordered a 2015 Highlander which took a quick few weeks for delivery and Fred kept us updated at every move in the process. We were so impressed we went back and bought a 2015 Tundra from Fred too. He was awesome, dedicated to provide the best customer service, and truly had our wants and needs exceeded. We would highly recommend him and Tony Divino to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

First class excellent buying process!

by from Kimberly, Idaho |

We drove from Idaho to buy a car from this dealer. The ad price was excellent so we had some apprehension on what to expect from the car and the dealer, seemed to good to be true. We was totally surprised by the first class service and all was as advertised with the car. This was the best buying experience we have ever had! Felt like royalty. Saved a bundle of money and was very worth the time and effort to travel three hours to buy from this dealer. I like that they are willing to give a free car fax on their vehicles. Immaculate facility and a great staff. There was absolutely no pressure and we were free to test drive, inspect and discuss if this was the right car for us before the sales person even asked was if this was something we would like to purchase. Thanks Art!! All of you were great. Bought a pre-owned 2013 Subaru Legacy with some factory warranty left on it. Could not be happier with the car or the buying experience.

My Car buying experiance

by from Riverdale,Ut. |

I highly recomend Tony Divino from buying a car all the way through service..My sales proffesional was Ron Vargas Even though I could only buy used. I was never talked down to as a matter of fact I felt as if I was buying a top of the line new car.Since Im handycapted Don made sure the car was right for me.I got top dollar for my trade in. Now the financing part. Don Rollins got me financed through a Credit Union in Colorado were he is from and a payment that I can live with. Even the reseptionest don't let you stand around long. I'm speaking of Alex and Serinity. And thank you Tony for having top shelf people working for you. I'll be back!

Excellent staff

by from Ogden, UT |

Enjoyable experience will come back for my next vehicle. The service area and staff is very respectful and welcoming. Seriously I have never felt better about buying a car.

Honest and Fair-Couldn't Be Better!

by from Roy, UT |

I bought a car from Tony Divino in Riverdale. The process was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I felt they were being up front and honest through the entire process. They gave us a great price and were very fair with our trade-in. All the employees we met were friendly and helpful. When we need another car I will definitely go back.

Acted like they didn't care at all. Not Friendly

by from Layton, Ut |

It looks like they spent a lot of money to show you how big and awesome they are, but didn't care about providing information. We called prior to coming to the Dealership so they would know exactly what vehicle we were interested in. When we arrived they didn't have any of the information on the vehicle and acted like it was a big problem to look it up. This is the second time I have looked for a vehicle there since purchasing a Corolla in 2001. I will not be going back. Toyota may make good vehicles, but Tony Divino does not make a good buying experience.

Tony Divino Toyota = Great Buying Experience

by from Boise, ID |

I worked with Dennis King at Tony Divino Toyota in Ogden, UT and he made me a great deal, and made the process as painless as possible. Highly recommended.

Great Deal

by from Park City, UT |

I got a great deal from the internet sales consultant Dennis "DD" King. He beat other dealers internet prices, had the car I wanted, and put the financing together in-house so that I was able to get a great new car at a great price. I would highly recommend this dealer and the new Toyota Prius C!