Tony Divino Toyota

Service 866-906-9429

Great Prices, No Games!

Painless car buying!

by from North ogden |

Great experience at Tony Divino! Shawn helped us out, no pressure, he was up front and honest. We went there a bit cynical, but we felt like we got the deal we wanted and that we were in control. Repairs were handled painlessly and flawless, no questions asked......great customer service, I will be going back when were ready to buy again.

Excellent staff

by from Ogden, UT |

Enjoyable experience will come back for my next vehicle. The service area and staff is very respectful and welcoming. Seriously I have never felt better about buying a car.

Honest and Fair-Couldn't Be Better!

by from Roy, UT |

I bought a car from Tony Divino in Riverdale. The process was absolutely amazing from start to finish. I felt they were being up front and honest through the entire process. They gave us a great price and were very fair with our trade-in. All the employees we met were friendly and helpful. When we need another car I will definitely go back.

Acted like they didn't care at all. Not Friendly

by from Layton, Ut |

It looks like they spent a lot of money to show you how big and awesome they are, but didn't care about providing information. We called prior to coming to the Dealership so they would know exactly what vehicle we were interested in. When we arrived they didn't have any of the information on the vehicle and acted like it was a big problem to look it up. This is the second time I have looked for a vehicle there since purchasing a Corolla in 2001. I will not be going back. Toyota may make good vehicles, but Tony Divino does not make a good buying experience.

Tony Divino Toyota = Great Buying Experience

by from Boise, ID |

I worked with Dennis King at Tony Divino Toyota in Ogden, UT and he made me a great deal, and made the process as painless as possible. Highly recommended.

Great Deal

by from Park City, UT |

I got a great deal from the internet sales consultant Dennis "DD" King. He beat other dealers internet prices, had the car I wanted, and put the financing together in-house so that I was able to get a great new car at a great price. I would highly recommend this dealer and the new Toyota Prius C!