Gravity Autos Atlanta

5465 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Chamblee, GA 30341

Used 877-269-5132 Used 877-269-5132

5 star service

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

The service was excellent. Everyone was prompt and willing to please. I want to thank. Especially Nick and Jaimie....for making the experience easy.... Thanks Solomon

OUTCOME PENDING I purchased a Mercedes 500 sl

by from Ellenwood, Georgia |

I am holding my review until i have heard from what seemed to be the only concerned person at the delaer ship. I hope the tragic story to follow will not be made public. I remain optimistic as mistakes were made on both sides. I am willing to pay for mine. The questions that remain is are they? Did they know? If there is not some type of agreement you will not have to search to review my report.

Excellent Service and Great Dealership

by from Atlanta Ga. |

Gravity Autos is hands down one of the best used car dealer's that one can go through when purchasing a car. They were very professional and went above and beyond to cater to my needs. Jamie was who I worked with was great and I couldn't have asked for a better dealer. Negotiable on price and very friendly. My experience as a whole was fantastic and I highly recommend this facility. Fast forward 2 months, my car runs great without any problems just like intended. Overall, great people and management. 5 stars.

Great buying experience

by from Decatur,GA |

what a great buying experience i had at gravity autos. they helped me get into a great car at a great price! these guys rock!

A Bad Start

by from Atlanta, Ga. 30342 |

I saw a car that I wanted to possibly test drive on Gravity's web site. I "chatted" with a rep and asked if the car was still available. This phone rep said she would have to have a sales person to call me back. I texted her that I wanted no phone calls but a text would be fine. I told her I had placed a number of inquiring calls with different sellers and to please be sure I only received a text from the salesman. I was in no hurry to buy but would appreciate a text within an hour or two to let me know if car was still on the lot. She was most pleasant. A couple of hours later, a salesman named Mo called me. He was rather pushy and wanted to set up an appointment for me to come in. I declined an appointment, told him I was just beginning to look for a car and I may or may not come by. Since I was not in any hurry & had just begun to shop, I suggested that I was a poor prospect for any immediate transaction. I had not even determined the type of car I wanted. I asked him to please not call me again as I would ask for him should I drop by the dealership. I also mentioned that I had asked the phone rep that I be reached by text, not phone. Mo shuffled through some papers and responded, "oh, yeah, I didn't see that request". Since then, Mo has called me four times and texted 3. I answered Mo's second call and asked him to please not call me again. It has been a week since my initial inquiry, Mo called today and left a message regarding "the Cadillac" I wanted to test drive. I was never interested or inquired about a Cadillac. I will not go to the Gravity Dealership or if I do go, I will try to find a salesman that will LISTEN to my simple requests. Mo paid no attention to what I had to say. His agenda was to make an appointment to SELL me a car. I have made my living on commission sales for the past 24 years and I understand the selling process. A salesperson must have concern for their client's needs if they are to be helpful. If a salesman doesn't care about for what I want, there is no way the transaction could be successful. There is an overwhelming amount of fabulous used cars and good salesmen in the Atlanta area; a few dealerships are helping me to make a decision about purchasing a car. I have no need for the poor customer service at Gravity.

Happy Customer!!!

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I recently purchases a 2012 Lexus ES 350 this past weekend and I really had a superb experience with my car salesman Jaime Crawford and his manager Mike. They were honest, helpful, patient and made my first luxury car purchase a beautiful experience. I give them my highest recommendation and please note you will not be disappointed.

Very Happy Customer

by from Marietta, GA |

I recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Altima Coupe at Gravity and was extremely pleased with my overall experience. Igor in sales was great! I highly recommend him if you are looking for a car.

Great service!

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

My husband and I had Mr. Horace Smith as our salesman. He was very courteous,helpful, and knowledgeable about everything we had questions about the car we wanted. Everyone in the office was friendly towards us. And we purchased a Buick Lacrosse. Thanks again!

Fair service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I could say that I got a fairly good service. Nothing really bad to say. Only wish they would introduced their names and position, when I first met them. I would like to see more smiley faces. Sam was my representative. He did a good job. I already did my research in which car I wanted to buy. The car was nicely cleaned and parked. When I wanted a test drive, it was no hassle for Sam to get the keys. Overall staff are friendly and willing to share their experience as a driver once you get to greet them. The area was convenient as there was a WellsFargo bank next to the dealer. They congratulated me on the car that I bought, which was nice. The turn around time from application to sold was very reasonably quick. Oliver did the paper work and explained everything in detail. So everything work out right for me. Thank you Gravity Autos.

Will was great!

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I love the service, plus the cars are quality, I'll buy from here soon.