Gravity Autos Atlanta

5465 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Chamblee, GA 30341

Used 877-269-5132

Great service!

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

My husband and I had Mr. Horace Smith as our salesman. He was very courteous,helpful, and knowledgeable about everything we had questions about the car we wanted. Everyone in the office was friendly towards us. And we purchased a Buick Lacrosse. Thanks again!

Fair service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I could say that I got a fairly good service. Nothing really bad to say. Only wish they would introduced their names and position, when I first met them. I would like to see more smiley faces. Sam was my representative. He did a good job. I already did my research in which car I wanted to buy. The car was nicely cleaned and parked. When I wanted a test drive, it was no hassle for Sam to get the keys. Overall staff are friendly and willing to share their experience as a driver once you get to greet them. The area was convenient as there was a WellsFargo bank next to the dealer. They congratulated me on the car that I bought, which was nice. The turn around time from application to sold was very reasonably quick. Oliver did the paper work and explained everything in detail. So everything work out right for me. Thank you Gravity Autos.

Will was great!

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I love the service, plus the cars are quality, I'll buy from here soon.

Rude, disrespectful, and unethical

by from Union City, GA |

The general sales manager of this dealership was beyond aggressive, rude, and disrespectful. I visited the dealership and it was not busy at all. I waited for the general sales manager and she was absent minded and did not provide me with any assurance that she had knowledge about the information she was giving me or about what she was doing, she constantly disregarded me and my needs, wants, and expectations. She showed me a vehicle I did not like and I mentioned to her that I did not like the vehicle, she then snatched the keys from me and kept asking what was so ugly about the vehicle and I stated that I did not like it or could not see myself driving it . She got an attitude and walked back inside. I stayed a couple of hours longer after test driving a vehicle then after signing and going over the paperwork she gives me the papers with the vin number and before I got into the vehicle I looked at the vin number on the vehicle and realized that the vin on the paperwork did not match the vin on the vehicle so I went back inside and instead of her addressing the issue she made salesmen run around looking for paperwork while she dealt with a family member/friend that was in her office. She made many statements to me about her race stating that others do not normally care about people buying cars as she does. She had a salesman give me a paper stating that I was renting the vehicle and before I left we agreed that I would return to the dealership the following day for the vehicle to be detailed as well as to complete the correct paperwork. I left and she called that same night stating that the bank then wants me to put down 3x the down payment that was already agreed upon. The next day I had to deal with a family medical situation and when I checked my phone I had seen a message from the general sales manager at Gravity Autos Atlanta that stated "I need this car ASAP or get police involve". I literally was in shock because I had already agreed with her that I was going to be there that day. I had called Ms. Nichols back and informed her that I was on my way to return the vehicle and the keys. I returned the vehicle and keys and will not EVER go to them again nor will I refer anyone! DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

awesome place to get car

by from fayetteville Ga |

OMG! I just love the way this dealership has treated me. My sale person Charles help me with finding a nice car on my budget and also GSM was nice lady who have gave me awesome number. I don't understand why do they have bad reviews. Well, I was scare too at first but I heard from my sale guy that this is new management. Plz stop giving bad review to this dealership they are awesome. I will recommended to everyone. Thanks guys u were awesome! !!!

Never go here !!!!!!!!

by from Atlanta ga |

All the cars I looked at needed repairs. The staff new nothing at all . The wasted 4 days of my time never recommend

worst customer service experience

by from anderson, sc |

Emailed back and forth for almost a month. Told them a week before I was coming to test drive and buy 1 specific range rover. Drove almost 2 hours on a saturday and the car wasnt cleaned, mats were missing, the key looked like it had been in a blender and the emblem on the back was missing. The salesman was very unprofessional as well as the manager I dealt with. This was by far the worst staff I have dealt with. Overpriced and unwilling to work with me even with all the flaws in the vehicle.

New Staff: Much better than the last crew

by from Atlanta, GA |

I visited this facility back in February. I have to say I was not that pleased.. but 2 weeks ago I received a courtesy email from the sales team and went back in just to give them a try to redeem themselves. To my surprise everyone was new, they weeded out the old and replaced them with a very attentive, kind and patient sales team. I would refer anyone/everyone to this place Now. I was very much pleased. Nice to know I can trust the recovery of a business.

Buyer beware

by from Lithonia,GA |

My car needed over $500 in repairs within a month. Will never recommend.

unknowledgable and rude

by from Charlotte, NC |

The first sales guy didn't know his stuff ("I can't tell if the lights are Xenon or Halogen without removing the light bulbs" - haha) nore did he know out-of-State buyers don't have to pay GA sales tax. Or did he and tried to sucker me into paying more? The sales manager basically hung up the phone at me after I made an attempt to negotiate price. Who in his mind pays the advertised price for a car to begin with? I recommend to stay away from those jokers!