Gravity Autos Atlanta

5465 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA 30092

Used 877-269-5132

Will was great!

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I love the service, plus the cars are quality, I'll buy from here soon.

Rude, disrespectful, and unethical

by from Union City, GA |

The general sales manager of this dealership was beyond aggressive, rude, and disrespectful. I visited the dealership and it was not busy at all. I waited for the general sales manager and she was absent minded and did not provide me with any assurance that she had knowledge about the information she was giving me or about what she was doing, she constantly disregarded me and my needs, wants, and expectations. She showed me a vehicle I did not like and I mentioned to her that I did not like the vehicle, she then snatched the keys from me and kept asking what was so ugly about the vehicle and I stated that I did not like it or could not see myself driving it . She got an attitude and walked back inside. I stayed a couple of hours longer after test driving a vehicle then after signing and going over the paperwork she gives me the papers with the vin number and before I got into the vehicle I looked at the vin number on the vehicle and realized that the vin on the paperwork did not match the vin on the vehicle so I went back inside and instead of her addressing the issue she made salesmen run around looking for paperwork while she dealt with a family member/friend that was in her office. She made many statements to me about her race stating that others do not normally care about people buying cars as she does. She had a salesman give me a paper stating that I was renting the vehicle and before I left we agreed that I would return to the dealership the following day for the vehicle to be detailed as well as to complete the correct paperwork. I left and she called that same night stating that the bank then wants me to put down 3x the down payment that was already agreed upon. The next day I had to deal with a family medical situation and when I checked my phone I had seen a message from the general sales manager at Gravity Autos Atlanta that stated "I need this car ASAP or get police involve". I literally was in shock because I had already agreed with her that I was going to be there that day. I had called Ms. Nichols back and informed her that I was on my way to return the vehicle and the keys. I returned the vehicle and keys and will not EVER go to them again nor will I refer anyone! DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

awesome place to get car

by from fayetteville Ga |

OMG! I just love the way this dealership has treated me. My sale person Charles help me with finding a nice car on my budget and also GSM was nice lady who have gave me awesome number. I don't understand why do they have bad reviews. Well, I was scare too at first but I heard from my sale guy that this is new management. Plz stop giving bad review to this dealership they are awesome. I will recommended to everyone. Thanks guys u were awesome! !!!

Never go here !!!!!!!!

by from Atlanta ga |

All the cars I looked at needed repairs. The staff new nothing at all . The wasted 4 days of my time never recommend

worst customer service experience

by from anderson, sc |

Emailed back and forth for almost a month. Told them a week before I was coming to test drive and buy 1 specific range rover. Drove almost 2 hours on a saturday and the car wasnt cleaned, mats were missing, the key looked like it had been in a blender and the emblem on the back was missing. The salesman was very unprofessional as well as the manager I dealt with. This was by far the worst staff I have dealt with. Overpriced and unwilling to work with me even with all the flaws in the vehicle.

New Staff: Much better than the last crew

by from Atlanta, GA |

I visited this facility back in February. I have to say I was not that pleased.. but 2 weeks ago I received a courtesy email from the sales team and went back in just to give them a try to redeem themselves. To my surprise everyone was new, they weeded out the old and replaced them with a very attentive, kind and patient sales team. I would refer anyone/everyone to this place Now. I was very much pleased. Nice to know I can trust the recovery of a business.

Buyer beware

by from Lithonia,GA |

My car needed over $500 in repairs within a month. Will never recommend.

unknowledgable and rude

by from Charlotte, NC |

The first sales guy didn't know his stuff ("I can't tell if the lights are Xenon or Halogen without removing the light bulbs" - haha) nore did he know out-of-State buyers don't have to pay GA sales tax. Or did he and tried to sucker me into paying more? The sales manager basically hung up the phone at me after I made an attempt to negotiate price. Who in his mind pays the advertised price for a car to begin with? I recommend to stay away from those jokers!

Atlanta Used Cars-Marietta Horrible Management!!

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

After 3 days of talking with a sales person I went all the way out the Marietta location of Atlanta used cars. They opened at 9 am and I had to an hour and a half for the Sales Manager because he needed to stop at McDonalds. I was told that that the car had been serviced and was @ 100%. They tried to low-ball me on my trade (like they all do). When I did not agree to the amount, the sales manager asked what I wanted for the vehicle. I replied by showed him the NADA page showing the value. His response and I quote " You people kill me thinking that just because you see an amount on NADA or KBB, that they should actually get that much. " I found the statement offensive and very unprofessional. This would have been the 3rd vehicle that I purchased from the Gravity Auto group, but the first from this location. As a consumer and repeat customer I expected better treatment than what was received. Gravity has definitely lost a customer in me.

my engine died on my car within 4 months

by from atlanta, GA |

in 10/01/2013 i was referred to Gravity Auto, Peachtree industrial dealer in chamblee tucker, i financed a 2008 BMW as is no warranty, 2 days later the car stopped on me in traffic. That should have been a good enough sign to cancel this transaction but through my dire need of a vehicle i called the dealer ship and told them the car had stopped on me in traffic, i was able to get it back started within 5 minutes the next thing i noticed was the A/C not blowing cold on the passenger side and minor interior issues such as faded paint on the arm rest and driver seat i also noticed a dent on the front end bumper and so i called the dealer ship to tell them of the issues and they ask me to bring the vehicle back so they can have someone to see what the issue was and not to worry they will handle it because the vehicle has been sitting up for a while. "yeah ok" so they gave me a loaner vehicle which smelled like wet dogs, very disgusting. I recieved a call from the sales rep i was dealing with name Stacy which is not his government name just an aka for us consumers. Stacy assured me the vehicle is in absolute excellent condition and i will not have any more issues he stated he got an oil change, emissions test, and exhaust maintenance, Well i always attempt to see the good in people so i took his word that i will be ok going forward. I did get a prepurchase diagnosis and they did state the car is fine and the only issues i have is a slow valve leak and A/C issues and possible battery issues. Well here i am 3 months later on 02/20/2014 the engine light came on, the car started struggling with speed and next made loud noises and white smoke arose from the tail pipe and hood and to my surprise, the car left me stranded on the side of the road at night well to make a long story short the engine is dead, i had no warranty and have been paying my notes and insurance on time for 4 months to leave me with a voluntary repo, no car and major monetary loss. I called the dealership and it is nothing the can do for me. See the thing is That THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THE "AS IS NO WARRANTY" THAT THEY ADVERTISE on all the vehicles thy have in inventory which are not in good working order which they then sale and finance to consumers who are not car saavy. I HAVE GOTTEN A LAWYER AND HAVE SOME NICE A SURPRISE FOR THEM. They will not get away with this...