Gravity Autos Atlanta

5465 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Norcross, GA 30092

Used 877-269-5132

New Staff: Much better than the last crew

by from Atlanta, GA |

I visited this facility back in February. I have to say I was not that pleased.. but 2 weeks ago I received a courtesy email from the sales team and went back in just to give them a try to redeem themselves. To my surprise everyone was new, they weeded out the old and replaced them with a very attentive, kind and patient sales team. I would refer anyone/everyone to this place Now. I was very much pleased. Nice to know I can trust the recovery of a business.

Buyer beware

by from Lithonia,GA |

My car needed over $500 in repairs within a month. Will never recommend.

unknowledgable and rude

by from Charlotte, NC |

The first sales guy didn't know his stuff ("I can't tell if the lights are Xenon or Halogen without removing the light bulbs" - haha) nore did he know out-of-State buyers don't have to pay GA sales tax. Or did he and tried to sucker me into paying more? The sales manager basically hung up the phone at me after I made an attempt to negotiate price. Who in his mind pays the advertised price for a car to begin with? I recommend to stay away from those jokers!

Atlanta Used Cars-Marietta Horrible Management!!

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

After 3 days of talking with a sales person I went all the way out the Marietta location of Atlanta used cars. They opened at 9 am and I had to an hour and a half for the Sales Manager because he needed to stop at McDonalds. I was told that that the car had been serviced and was @ 100%. They tried to low-ball me on my trade (like they all do). When I did not agree to the amount, the sales manager asked what I wanted for the vehicle. I replied by showed him the NADA page showing the value. His response and I quote " You people kill me thinking that just because you see an amount on NADA or KBB, that they should actually get that much. " I found the statement offensive and very unprofessional. This would have been the 3rd vehicle that I purchased from the Gravity Auto group, but the first from this location. As a consumer and repeat customer I expected better treatment than what was received. Gravity has definitely lost a customer in me.

my engine died on my car within 4 months

by from atlanta, GA |

in 10/01/2013 i was referred to Gravity Auto, Peachtree industrial dealer in chamblee tucker, i financed a 2008 BMW as is no warranty, 2 days later the car stopped on me in traffic. That should have been a good enough sign to cancel this transaction but through my dire need of a vehicle i called the dealer ship and told them the car had stopped on me in traffic, i was able to get it back started within 5 minutes the next thing i noticed was the A/C not blowing cold on the passenger side and minor interior issues such as faded paint on the arm rest and driver seat i also noticed a dent on the front end bumper and so i called the dealer ship to tell them of the issues and they ask me to bring the vehicle back so they can have someone to see what the issue was and not to worry they will handle it because the vehicle has been sitting up for a while. "yeah ok" so they gave me a loaner vehicle which smelled like wet dogs, very disgusting. I recieved a call from the sales rep i was dealing with name Stacy which is not his government name just an aka for us consumers. Stacy assured me the vehicle is in absolute excellent condition and i will not have any more issues he stated he got an oil change, emissions test, and exhaust maintenance, Well i always attempt to see the good in people so i took his word that i will be ok going forward. I did get a prepurchase diagnosis and they did state the car is fine and the only issues i have is a slow valve leak and A/C issues and possible battery issues. Well here i am 3 months later on 02/20/2014 the engine light came on, the car started struggling with speed and next made loud noises and white smoke arose from the tail pipe and hood and to my surprise, the car left me stranded on the side of the road at night well to make a long story short the engine is dead, i had no warranty and have been paying my notes and insurance on time for 4 months to leave me with a voluntary repo, no car and major monetary loss. I called the dealership and it is nothing the can do for me. See the thing is That THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THE "AS IS NO WARRANTY" THAT THEY ADVERTISE on all the vehicles thy have in inventory which are not in good working order which they then sale and finance to consumers who are not car saavy. I HAVE GOTTEN A LAWYER AND HAVE SOME NICE A SURPRISE FOR THEM. They will not get away with this...

The worst decision I ever made

by from ATLANTA,GA |

This company has poor leadership in addition to poor cars! I purchased a car from Gravity and was promise that all issues with the car would be taken care of before the purchase was complete. I was lied to and it was not taken care of and I was foot with the bill. I HIGHLY ADVISE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL LACK LUSTER OF A COMPANY! You will be wasting your time and a lot of money at the end of the day

Buyer Beware

by from Adairsville ga |

I Bought an acadia and traded in 2 the first time I entered the dealership. The first day everything went smooth. After a few weeks I realized the loans in my trade ins have not been paid off. I called for 2 weeks and was lied too several times. Every excuse in the book was used even the classic the check is in the mail. Finally 31 days later after my credit took a hit my cars were paid off only because the Gm was finally able to take my call and made aware of the situation. Will not ever buy from them again and the sunroof has a bad leak on my new car to too it off.

Loved working with London

by from Americus,Ga |

Just wanted to say London is a very sweet lady to work with. She is so kind and does not push you into making a decision so quickly. I never felt that I was being pushed by her to make a quick decision. I would recommend you ask for her if you ever need a sweet humble person to work with when you buy a car. She is going to make a wonderful mother one day and a wonderful wife to some lucky man one day. She is amazing and Tye another employee as well came with her all the way to my house to deliver the car at my doorsteps and He was so helpful as well. Could not have asked for two better people to work with. How many people could say they felt God at work in every thing and that is how we felt as a family in the Lord. I was so afraid to have to make the trip to Atlanta because I am just a little country girl that doesn't like the BIG city life and yet I didn't even have to go to Atlanta to get my Car it was delivered. You tell me God is not there for His children. He knows our needs even before we ask. He will always provide and take care of us in everything.

Had great experience with Gravity Autos

by from Atlanta,GA |

Had great experience with Gravity Autos Had great experience with Gravity Autos

Happy Customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

First time I used Internet to purchase the car. I found the best match at Gravity Autos Atlanta, Gravity Autos Atlanta was responsive and competitive, sales person as well as Finance person was very pleasant and helpful. Everyone at Gravity Autos Atlanta ensured a happy customer and they succeeded!