Rosenthal Fairfax VW Volvo

Service 888-501-0659

Visit us today!

Very disappointing

by from Fairfax, va |

My experience as a VW owner has been terrible. With only 42K miles, my 2011 Jetta needs $1,800 of service and the dealership has refused to help defray the costs of the repair. I have tried endlessly to contact anyone from this dealership or VW of America but cannot seem to get a return phone call or person to contact. There should not be major computer failures in any well built car that is less than 3 years old. If it was unusual, VW and/or the dealership should be willing to stand behind their product. My Jetta has had problems since I purchased it and I would never buy a VW again.

Rosenthal Fairfax VW Volvo responded to this review

June 2, 2014

Lisa, We're sorry that you've been experiencing problems with your Jetta. I know that you contacted us last week, and I wanted to make sure if there is anything else we could do. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Fairfax VW

Mr Burns made me change my mind!!

by from Springfield VA |

I had a bad experience with the sales manager last week when I returned my lease car and then again yesterday so I was unhappy and post a bad review here. I was surprised today after I picked up the phone and was Mr. James Burns. The owner. He apologized for my bad experience and was very graceful and sensitive of how I felt. He took the time to listen and went the extra mile to make me happy and he did!! Mr. Burns is very costumer oriented He really knows how to treat people and I would definitely go back to him and some other sales representatives there. They are nice people and know how to listen. Thank you very much Mr. Burns

The sales Manager Mr Jonathan Berrin

by from Springfield, VA |

The worst costumer service I ever had. The manager Mr. Jonathan Berrin is rude, arrogant and he doesn't know how to treat clients. I'm not returning here for any reason and I will not recommend it to my friends or family.

Great Service-Best Wagons ever

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I have purchased 2 VW wagons from Fairfax VW, one in 2000 and another in 2005. The purchase process in both of these transactions, which included financing, was taken care of professionally and their price was unbeatable at other dealerships. The reliable care that I received from Fairfax's service department over the years has been unparalleled. Their attention to detail has helped me keep my vehicles running smoothly for years. There is a pleasant welcoming atmosphere in the service department, showroom and waiting area.

Zero ethics

by from Fairfax, VA |

Took my Volvo V50 for a check engine light, and convinced me that there was a transmission noise, and that it may be a danger. So, I grudgingly agreed to the $2,400 transmission work. When I saw the invoice, it stated "customer stated existence of noise...." They somehow also screwed the caliper of the right back brake, so that tire was not spinning freely (causing rubber burn) for many months, until another mechanic found the issue in an inspection repair. By the way, i had to go back 5 times for the "check engine" light until I got tired of being overcharged (they also wanted to change my cathalitic converter for over $2k, which cost me a few 100's about a year later) and went to another shop, where they finally fixed the "check engine" issue. During this whose circus, 2 managers gone... Eric and Peter (?) Horrendous dealer!

Worst Management in the Nation

by from Northern Virginia |

I have bought over 20 cars and never in my life have I ever felt more frustrated than dealing with the GM of this dealership and the sales manager. Beware, the double charge you freight and dont tell you till the end of the transaction--also as far as financing with them--forget it. Horrible--they charge such a high margin that its blatantly absurd. Save yourself the time and walk away from this dealer. Rude, mean, and nasty to top it all off.