Rosenthal Fairfax VW Volvo

Service 888-501-0659

Visit us today!

The sales Manager Mr Jonathan Berrin

by from Springfield, VA |

The worst costumer service I ever had. The manager Mr. Jonathan Berrin is rude, arrogant and he doesn't know how to treat clients. I'm not returning here for any reason and I will not recommend it to my friends or family.

Great Place to buy a car!

by from Arlington Va |

I just bought a brand new 2013 Jetta TDI from them today and the service was excellent! All the staff were friendly from the minute I walked in. They had no problem searching all over the world for the car I wanted and was able to get the exact model I wanted. Since I was really picky with the model and features I didn't expect them to have it in stock but they were able to get me the vehicle within 24 hours. They gave me a good price on my trade in and a great 100k mile warranty. They have me a loaner car to drive home for the night because the car was being shipped to their dealership and will be available for pick up. I usually hate going to car dealerships but this worked out great and this is a great place to buy a car especially a VW one of the best most reliable cars on the market today. The paper work and negotiations were smooth and had no problems at all! Overall a great car buying experience and I will definitely be back to get my car serviced there!

Great Service-Best Wagons ever

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I have purchased 2 VW wagons from Fairfax VW, one in 2000 and another in 2005. The purchase process in both of these transactions, which included financing, was taken care of professionally and their price was unbeatable at other dealerships. The reliable care that I received from Fairfax's service department over the years has been unparalleled. Their attention to detail has helped me keep my vehicles running smoothly for years. There is a pleasant welcoming atmosphere in the service department, showroom and waiting area.

Zero ethics

by from Fairfax, VA |

Took my Volvo V50 for a check engine light, and convinced me that there was a transmission noise, and that it may be a danger. So, I grudgingly agreed to the $2,400 transmission work. When I saw the invoice, it stated "customer stated existence of noise...." They somehow also screwed the caliper of the right back brake, so that tire was not spinning freely (causing rubber burn) for many months, until another mechanic found the issue in an inspection repair. By the way, i had to go back 5 times for the "check engine" light until I got tired of being overcharged (they also wanted to change my cathalitic converter for over $2k, which cost me a few 100's about a year later) and went to another shop, where they finally fixed the "check engine" issue. During this whose circus, 2 managers gone... Eric and Peter (?) Horrendous dealer!

Worst Management in the Nation

by from Northern Virginia |

I have bought over 20 cars and never in my life have I ever felt more frustrated than dealing with the GM of this dealership and the sales manager. Beware, the double charge you freight and dont tell you till the end of the transaction--also as far as financing with them--forget it. Horrible--they charge such a high margin that its blatantly absurd. Save yourself the time and walk away from this dealer. Rude, mean, and nasty to top it all off.

Used MINI Cooper purchase

by from Richmond, VA |

I purchased a used MINI Cooper from Fairfax Honda. I was in contact with the salesman, Shavan, prior to making the trip to see the car. He was terrific -- friendly, nice and no pressure to buy. Although the car was not a pre-owned certified automobile, so far it seems to be in excellent condition.

Rosenthal Honda

by from Springfield, VA |

Overall, we had a pleasant experience. They had a good inventory of used Odyssee's and let us test drive whatever we were interested in. We were eventually able to arrive at a price that we could both agree on. I would use their services again.