All American Chevrolet

Used 866-375-3831 Used866-375-3831
Service 877-507-2268 Service 877-507-2268

New chevrolet silverado 2500HD High Country

by from killeen tx |

My experience at American Chevrolet has been a very pleasant experience.They are my go to guys I also got a grate deal on my new truck.

Silverado 3500 HD Repair

by from Kempner, Texas |

Left work and "Check Engine Light Came ON". Dropped off truck and next morning received a call from Tim Nix in the service department, that the issue was a sensor. He told me that this particular sensor would be 3 to 5 days to get. Left truck with them and every day received an update until the part was received and installed five days later. Tim also took the time to call me after the truck was returned to see if there where any other issues. This is why I continue to purchase vehicles from this dealership.

I had the best experience that I have ever had.

by from Killeen, Texas |

I have never owned a new. I have always wanted a new car. When I came in I never thought that I would walk out with a new car. I am telling everyone that I know to go in and see you. I have been looking for a used car for almost a year. It is very hard on a person to be told no at least 15 times. This car lot is amazing and your business will be truly blessed. Thank you for all the amazing service that I recommend there. I am so excited for my new car. Thanks so much.

Looking for an SUV

by from Copperas Cove, TX |

Came in to dealership to do a bit of window shopping... Finally found the correct size SUV we were looking for... The price was just too good to pass up....

This place is very professional, and reasonable

by from Harker Heights |

I just bought a new car from them 5 days ago. This is place awesome, very professional, they'll work with you and they'll answer any questions or concerns. I will definitely be back when it's time for me to trade this car. I just wanna thank Kevin for helping find a good car that 's like around my price range. He's a pretty salesmen , he know his stuff.

Great service

by from Copperas Cove |

I am always treated like a friend. I called the day prior to make an appt. but was advised to come in at my own convenience. It was so much easier for me to have American Chevrolet work around my schedule. I was in and out in under an hour. I really appreciated the free wifi. I only hope that I am able to find the same type of service at my next duty station.

buyer

by from Deert Park, TX |

There was no pressure from my salesman (Jackson). And our finance person Damon was great just good & honest people.

A happy Blessed customer

by from Killeen, Texas |

This is the third Chevrolet SS Camaro, that I have purchased from this.ALL American Chevrolet of Killeen Dealership. The Customer service Staff is awesome, when I came in and ask for my salesman Mr. Tyrone Jackson; He was paged and he came and greet me. Mr. Jackson is truly a professional salesman; and he is why I keep come back to purchase Vehicles from this Dealership. The Buying process is so sweet, no drama at all. Mr.Joe the Finance Men, was very caring and polite he explained in detail all of the paperwork to me.He was highly professional. The overall facilities are awesome, and the car lots are fully stocked and the vehicles are well displayed. I highly recommend this dealership to all that are looking to purchase both new vehicles and used vehicle. The Sales manager and Staff thanked me for my purchase, Now that was awesome.

Another Home Run for All American Killeen

by from Copperas Cove, TX |

This is the 2nd vehicle that we have purchased from All American in Killeen. Our experience was excellent! The salesman John LaPorte was amazing as usual, and we got the exact deal we went in for. Before you purchase, make a quick stop and see if there is anything you might like to look at. There is no pressure and their customer service is excellent!

Great job

by from Fort hood texas |

Phillip was an amazing salesman who never rushed me during the process. Listened to all my questions/concerns and even followed up after the purchase.