All American Chevrolet

Used 866-375-3831
Service 877-507-2268

The Best !

by from Round Rock, TX |

Our Salesman Tyrone Jackson, aka Jackson, was so easy to work with. His personality was the best, unlike other salesman we have dealt with. There was no phony-ness, just like talking with a neighbor, he was relaxed in his manner and professional all the time. My husband and I were so pleased with the ease of dealing with All American Chvrolet, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend them. I purchased additional care packages with Robin Tippens, who was also very easy to work with and down to earth. No hard sale there either. Our overall experience was great. From the initial emails to the delivery of the car. Woo Hoo, I have a Corvette !!!!! THANKS Jackson!

Great Service!

by from Copperas Cove, Tx |

Marious was very helpful and worked hard for us. Best car buying experience ever. Thank you all for your help!

Terrible service dept and customer service

by from Fort Hood |

I drop off my vehicle in the morning. They never call me. I called and they couldn't even get someone in service to respond. I call again and they can't tell me the status. I show up and speak with the service manager and he admits this is a usual problem with no compensation.

All American Chevrolet responded to this review

August 19, 2013

Hello Unhappy Ursala, We are sorry for the inconvenience during your last visit. Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback, it is important in our ongoing efforts to improve our customer service. We are currently undergoing changes to improve our communications and look forward to demonstrating those improvements during future service visits. If you have any questions, please call me directly at 254-200-4642. Sincerely, Rey Perez, Service Manager.

SERVICE

by from KEMPNER TX. |

BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT IN TEXAS. HAD TIRES ROTATED AND OIL CHANGED THEY TOPPED OFF ALL MY FLUID LEVELS AND SET MY TIRE PRESSURE AND CLEANED MY AIR FILTER.