Red Tag Center

223B West Hampton Ave, Capitol Heights, MD 20743

Used 888-377-8373

The GREATEST Dealership EVER!!!!

by from Bladensburg, MD |

Theses guys are great! The staff is awesome, and I feel like i'm part of the family when I go here. I bought a 2005 Ford F-150 and it runs great! I am looking to upgrade and I have already visited them and plan on making my next purchase from here again. Over the last ten years I have bought from Lexus, Carmax, and Jaguar (to name a few) and have owned 10 cars over 10 years and throughout all of the different purchases and dealerships, although the others are great, I love the experience and customer service here. I do my research and they sell quality cars/trucks. I am a local police officer and sometimes swing by to check out their new stock and am always intrigued by their selections. Brother Hans & staff...Keep up the great work! God Bless!

Red Tag Center responded to this review

September 29, 2012

Thank You officer Matt for your kind words, we shall always be at your service. Thank You again and God Bless you too. Red Tag Center, Hans

Don't update inventory

by from Chesapeake Virginia |

Leaves inventory which was preciously sold online or other media outlets. Some vehicles are listed which were sold four months ago.

Really nice used car dealership

by from Eldersburg Maryland |

Really nice.bunch of guys to.deal with. I.purchased a.car for a.Christmas.gift.for my husband. I sort of rushed because I was literally down to almost Christmas.eve when I.bought it, But I.was assured that I could bring it back if there were problems. Well my husband loved it! Yes, there were some issues that he pointed out, but they had no problem with me bringing it back and working on everything that I pointed out.They were.extremely curtious from the time I.purchased, on every phone call, and when I returned for repairs. From the sales associates to the service manager, right.up to theowner! I plan on.purchasing there for my son, and bringing.my daughter along so that she can.buy one. These guys can.actually restore your faith in used car salesmen again! Best experience ever at a.car.dealer...New or used!

friendly people and great to deal with!!

by from Harwood, Md. |

I purchased a Ford Expedition and we are picking it up today, The people were great and efficient and the experience was a happy one! They are taking care of everything wrong with it,hey told us all about the truck and are fixing it to our satisfaction and safety! Will be buying from them again when our son starts driving!!

THE BEST DEALER IN THE DMV AREA!!!!!!!!

by from WASHINGTON, DC |

I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A CAR FOR A WHILE AND ALL THE OTHER DEALERSHIPS WAS VERY RUDE AND NONE NEGOTIABLE.I PURCHASED MY FIRST CAR TODAY AT RED TAG AND I GOTTA SAY IT HAS BEEN THE BEST. THEY TREAT THE CUSTOMERS WITH THE RESPECT THAT THEY DESERVE THEY ANSWER ALL QUESTION AND GIVES YOU THE CARFAX UP FRONT. THEY ARE VERY TRUST WORTHY IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOU CAR THEY ARE WILLING TO HELP YOU OUT. I WOULD RECOMAND ALL OF MY FREINDS, FAMILY, AND CO-WORKERS TO COME HERE IF THEY WANT A GOOD DEAL ON THE CAR I LOVE THIS PLACE. THANK YOU REDTAG TEAM FOR THE MOST REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE I APRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!

These are guys you should do business with

by from Richmond VA |

Honest. Hans is straight forward on the price, honest, and works to make sure that you are happy with your car. Sean, the service manager does amazing work to make sure that the car is right. He found several things on the car I bought in August 2014 that I had not noticed and fixed them before even telling me about it. He is very quick and thorough. Melissa does great work getting the titling and other paperwork done in quick time. The location is a bit hard to find, the lot is very full. But you will be hard pressed to find a better group of folks to buy a car from.

Great used car dealership

by from Woodbridge,Va |

We bought a used 2005 Nissan Xterra from the Red Tag center in January. There were a few things on the car that needed fixing and we gave them 24 hours to sort them out. Their head mechanic and his team are fantastic, really helpful and keen to fix any niggles to make the car as perfect as possible for you. We thought the service by the dealership overall was excellent. Our ONLY complaint would be that the vehicle was advertised and sold to us as the "Off Road" model (middle of the range) but when I checked the serial number on the panel by the driver door after we brought it home, we were disappointed to discover that our Xterra is actually the "S" model (which is the bottom of the range). Nevertheless we are really happy with the car and would recommend Red Tag to everyone

Red Tag Center Receives 2013 Best of Capitol Heigh

by from Capitol Heights, Maryland |

Each year, in and around the Capitol Heights area, the Capitol Heights Award Program chooses only the best local businesses. We focus on companies that have demonstrated their ability to use various marketing methods to grow their business in spite of difficult economic times. The companies chosen exemplify the best of small business; often leading through customer service and community involvement. For most companies, this recognition is a result of their dedication and efforts as well as the work of others in their organization that have helped build their business. Red Tag Center team is now a part of an exclusive group of small businesses that have achieved this selection.

above and beyond expectation

by from VIENNA VIRGINIA |

knowledgeable staff with good prices, they fixed my brake noise after 2 months of driving. very please with them, NOT YOUR TYPICAL USED CAR LOT!!!

SIMPLE ...........GOOD PEOPLE....GOOD PRICES!

by from SILVER SPRING MARYLAND |

I purchased my ford F150 at a very good price from these guys few months ago, after 3 months of using my truck I noticed a small vibration in my wheels , I knew it was not under warranty, but, still I figured I do give red tag a call and see what would they say! to my surprise the owner told me to bring my truck in, for them to check it out. they did the repairs free of charge!!! I was pleased by their level of customer service. I definitely recommend red tag center. they are always busy, but it seems if you do buy something from them, they will stand behind it.

The Best Car Experince

by from Maryland (DMV) |

I bought a Volvo S80 from Red Tag Auto 4 Days later the turbo failed I sent it back to them and they fixed it. Not only they just fixed it they replace two Engines, catalytic Converters, Oxygen Sensors, Radiator at a very convenient time frame they are very military friendly. Red Tag Auto went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my car. Mechanics were very knowledgeable and skilled overall very good car experience I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for somewhere to buy their next car.