Robbins Chevrolet

Service 866-364-5774

Family owned and trusted since 1928

Great Experience!!

by from Humble, TX |

They were amazing a super friendly. They were able to get me a lower interest rate than my bank was offering with no downpayment. I absolutely love my car!

Robbins Chevrolet responded to this review

March 6, 2014

Thanks for the feedback Tiffany! We are so happy you had a great experience at Robbins Chevrolet. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and look forward to seeing you soon!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Houston, TX |

This is the second vehicle that I've purchased from Nakia Francis and he's still the professional man that I met 3 years ago. Pedro Deleon was very professional as well and I left the dealership being very satisfied! I will continue to come back to Robbins and will definetly send friends and family to Robbins Chevrolet. Thank you. I love my 2015 Camaro!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from PORTER TEXAS |

I ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE ABOUT YA'LL YOU HAVE GREAT PEOPLE THERE IN SALES AND SERVICE

Brilliant sales and Finance Dept

by from Humble, Texas |

Marcus Lofton was very informative and very thorough with the entire process of the car deal and was able to answer every question we had. Marcus went over and above to give us exactly what we wanted. Mr. Nakai Frances Which was he Finance Manager was superb in how he took extreme care of us and he went well over his call of duty to make sure we were completely satisfied. Mr. Frances had our best interest in mind and made our goals in obtaining the vehicles we wanted. I will always recommend Robbins Chevrolet to everyone. Mt credit wa not the best, but I had the best people on my team to get the deals done and Robbins Chevrolet did it. Truly blessed and a true blessing. Thank you Lord for this.

Wonderful Customer Service!!

by from Humble Texas |

Wonderful Customer Service!! Please go and experience it for yourself you will be greatly satisfied! The facility is great the customer service stands out from the rest! I was very please with the service here and I will keep my business here. Thank you so much I am very happy with my car and service!

Great Service, knowledgeable sales people

by from Humble, TX |

Always very friendly employees! The easiest experience I ever had in purchasing not one but two vehicles from Robbins (at the same time). I will definitely be back again. I suggest everyone should stop here first, you won't go away without a great vehicle and fine service!

Car Service

by from Houston, TX |

Whenever I have my car serviced, I can always expect to be greated with a smail and very helpful service representatives. My time spent is always quick and efficient.

Excellent Customer Experience.

by from Houston, TX |

Everyone that assisted us was very helpful and answered all of questions.

I'm Happy

by from Houston, Texas |

Team is very knowledgeable, pleasant and thorough. They explained everything in terms that I understood and I did not feel pressured or rushed; but instead, felt that I had made the right choice for me...thanks to them!

Don Johnson

by from Porter Texas |

They Made Buying a truck Easier,They help us out in all ways We got something we wanted Thanks for your great service. mr Don & Nakia

Excellent Sales Consultants, Excellent Service!

by from Frisco, Texas |

Pat Gill provided me with excellent service from the first phone call through post-delivery of my Corvette. He got to know me on a personal level first, and was so supportive in finding me a Corvette fast; I was not just a contract, I became part of the Robbins Family. I have never been so pleased with service from am automotive dealer before. Pat ensured that I was satisfied with my purchase and even brought the vehicle to me over 3 hours away. He went through all the manuals and gave me a brief overview of how my Corvette operated. That is what one would refer as top-notch service! Pat Gill is the best and we WILL be calling him for our next purchase!