Oro Dam Auto Center

(3.0) 4 Reviews

1250 Oro Dam Blvd E, Oroville, CA 95965

Never Responded to my email!!

by from Magalia, CA |

I sent an email asking about a specific truck as well as any others they had in stock with what we were looking for, never got any response to my email....

Oro Dam Auto Center responded to this review

January 20, 2014

We have numerous notifications, systems and policies in place to assure that this doesn't happen. I'm not sure how your email slipped through and apologize for that experience. Inquiries are very important to us and vital for our continued success. I would love to hear from you so we can find out what happened and also answer any truck questions you have. My name is Aaron Widener and I'm one of the sales manager here. You can reach me at 530-533-4626 or at my direct email, aaron.odac@gmail.com.

Satisfied Customer!

by from Oroville, CA |

I was very satisfied with my experience dealing with Oro Dam Auto Center. I had the pleasure of dealing with Nick, who was very personable and attentive to my needs as far as what I was looking for in a vehicle. I have two children so I needed a vehicle that would accommodate them. I started out looking at an older SUV type vehicle, but I was concerned about gas mileage, frequent maintenance, safety, longevity and reliability. So with all of my concerns taken into consideration, Nick brought out a soon-to-be-mine 2009 Toyota Corolla instead. It was in great condition, gets great gas mileage, and met my family needs. Although this vehicle was a little more than I had planned on spending, the dependability and endurance that Toyota is known for made my purchase extremely worthwhile. The sales manager was able to get me approved for a loan with manageable payments that fit within my budget and my warranty covers everything that I could possibly be worried about. I have had my vehicle for over a year now and I?ve had no major issues arise out of the ordinary. When I?ve had to bring my vehicle in for maintenance, the service has been speedy, affordable, and high quality. Thank you Oro Dam Auto Center for making a very stressful experience such a pleasure!

Extremely disappointed

by from Durham, CA |

I am extremely displeased with Oro Dam Auto Center. My son and I were looking for a used car to buy. The Ad from Oro Dam Auto Center that appeared in Cars.com was misleading and deceiving as the vehicle shown in the ad was not the vehicle that was for sale. We wasted our time and my son was extremely disappointed.

Oro Dam Auto Center responded to this review

September 25, 2013

First, I want to thank you for your review as all comments both good and bad help us in our continuous strive for improvement. We have investigated this incident and have found that there was an error made by our photography department during the uploading process on that particular vehicle. It was an isolated incident and measures have been taken to assure that is doesn't happen again. We know mistakes happen and want to minimize them as much as possible. Please accept our apology. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. We hope that in the future you might give us one more opportunity to show this to you and to earn your business. Feel free to contact one our Sales Managers, Aaron Widener or James Moore, at (530) 533-4626 if you would like to. We would be more than happy to discuss your experience with us.

Oro Dam Auto Center

by from California |

The young man I worked with was very helpful not pushy, more than willing to help me get the deal I wanted. I truly appreciate this kind of business I hate pushy salesmen I will not deal with that kind of person. I would buy another car from them when the time comes if they have what I'm looking for at the time.