OK Carz

6324 Raeford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28304

poor service

by from Fayetteville nc |

I wouldn't never again go to ok carz or have anyone else go there and get nothing. .u do paperwork keep car for a month and call about tags to find out that u was not approved and has to hive car back..after asking why u would let me keep it for a month no one can answer then ask if I can get my money back out of thing I did to car I was told had to see what they could do..so please never go to ok carz of Fayetteville nc...its a big joke and service was bad..I had to do my own application cause salesman was new and had a tooth ache...

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

OK Carz gave me the worst customer service I ever had. My car broke down multiple times after I purchased it and they lied for a month saying they would come get it to repair it. Finally after a month and a half a row truck cane to my house at 11 pm and lied saying they were taking it to be repaired only for me to get a letter in the mail the next day saying the car was repossessed. I am disgusted with how they treated me and my fiance and I will NEVER recommend nor buy from then again. Not to mention the outrageous car note.

Shop elsewhere

by from Fort Bragg, NC |

Oh yes, everyone is approved. Read the contract to find out they are charging the state maximum for interest rate. It's outrageous. On the phone before heading over they constantly beat around the bush with pricing and try to divert the conversation. After arriving, they refused to give any concrete information about the cars and took unreasonably long times to bring out the carfax, huffing and puffing making it seem as though I was putting them at a disservice. This place is clearly bottom of the barrel, just take a look at the responses. What kind of respectable business only replies to the 5 star reviews? Not to mention the fact that a couple of those reviews are obviously scripted. Remember when shopping at a dealership always get the carfax (if they can't give you one, leave) and test drive for at least 20 miles.

Would not do business with them. all lies

by from siler city nc |

I would not recommend this car lot to no one. They advertise BHPH. Also they advertise $499.00 down. That's a lie. All they had for that down payment was junk. It was worse than what I had. Guess they thought I was going to jump on it. No way. It's all a bunch of lies. Wasted half a day for nothing. It's not a place I would ever think about doing business with again. Like I said. ALL LIES.

do not buy from okays

by from fayetteville nc |

i got a car from them they do bad business they will tell you any thing for you to buy from them they dont honor anything they say. my sales man was yusef and he lies about the warranty I ALSO HAVE a coworker who got a car from them and the car gave out 3 months later and she still has to pay for the car which is trash now the cars look good on the outside but have issues later down the line getting a car here is a true gamble..

OK CARZ BRANDON LOCATION

by from TAMPA, FL |

I PURCHASED A CAR FROM OK CARZ IN BRANDON. MY SALES PERSON (CC) WAS VERY PERSONALBLE AND FRIENDLY. SHE WAS REFRESHINGLY HONEST AND CARED ABOUT MY FINANCIAL NEEDS AND WANTS. I RECOMMEND BUYING FROM OK CARZ AND I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE AND CC MADE THE STRESSFUL PROCESS OF BUYING A CAR A POSITIVE AND EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS CAR LOT

by from hope mills, nc |

There used to be a really good dealership at this location and now there's this place. Not impressed by anything they have to offer. That Narcotic guy has worked at numerous dealerships in the area. His commercials are annoying especially the ones with his kid. What is the deal with those stupid umbrellas?

Need question ansewred

by from Raleigh, NC |

I cannot get a clear answer on the phone. I keep asking if the prices they are saying on their tv ad is what it will be when We get there because we are in Raleigh but they wont answer me. They just say we will see if we have a vehicle that you will love. That does not answer my question.

Misleading ads

by from Fayetteville nc |

This car lot claims that everyone is approved but their not, I think the good reviews are coming from the staff or known people ,

Don't buy from okcarz

by from Fayetteville NC |

Not even worth the time and money everything is a gimme for the radio ad to the finance. Car payment is too high every two weeks they make it sound good but once the paperwork is sign it's too late never buy from okcarz.