Luxury Auto Sales

Luxury Auto Sales

4880 Sinclair Rd, Columbus, OH 43229

Used 866-708-1546

Not sure they want to sell Cars

by from Columbus |

Terrible experience. Price of car changed 3x depending on who you talked to and when. Asked for additional information several times and never once even got a return call. The office/sales area was dirty and unprofessional. Their lot is jammed with cars, which I guess makes sense since I doubt they are selling any.

a complete waste of time

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I don't know if these guys want to sell cars or not. I e-mailed them repeatedly and tried calling but they wouldn't pick up. I finally went down to their dealership and found a car I wanted but the price was too high. When I tried negotiating, they wouldn't budge from the price. It wouldn't have been such a big deal, but the Honda civic I wanted was listed $3000 above it's book value. Which is way too overpriced for that type of car.

Great salepersons, great owner

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My experience was very nice and my salesman Carl was very nice and low pressure. He helped me sort through all the options that they had in my price range. He was very knowledgeable friendly and down to earth. The owner Wael was also very nice and after negotiations I am sure that I got a great deal. He also recommended him mechanic Antonio, who does good cheap and honest car repairs. I recently got an oil change and inspection with him before a long trip and was satisfied with the work and what he charged. 5 stars would buy from them again.

USED CAR SHOPING

by from PIQUA OHIO |

GREAT BUY ON A GREAT CAR> DROVE 95 MILKES FOR THIS CAR. ALTHOUGH THE PALCE WAS BUSY THE BUYING PROCESS WAS FAST. ALSO GOT ME A GOOD DEAL ON NEW TIRES FOR MY CAR

Wonderful customer service!!

by from Columbus oh |

I went there frustrated with car shopping. Went in late Thursday evening and looked at two cars and ended up starting the purchasing process for a car. Drove home and noticed a few issues. Called them first thing in the morning and he took the car back and set us up with a great Hyundai! We drove it the night before but it did not have a radio. When we arrived back at the lot on Friday he had purchased a brand new nice radio/CD player (not your cheap walmart version). Had the car ready for us! Not very many dealerships take the time like they do! Recommend it if you want great customer service and all questions answered!!

Great cars awesome deal

by from Grove city, oh |

Very happy with my civic runs great and they help me finance even with my bad credit.

Don't Waste Your Time

by from Fredericktown, OH |

When I went to look at the vehicle they were not even open on time. Another patron told me she was there because they cut her license up the day before. The lot was packed so tight I had to park at the gas station next door, and I have no idea how I would have test drove a vehicle. To top it all off, the vehicle I went to see, which I had called about a few days earlier, was not running and needed a whole new transmission. This was never disclosed to me when I called and most of the vehicles on the lot had noticeable damage, flat tires, or were just dirty. Don't waste your time with this dealer.

Deceiving name

by from Columbus, Ohio |

When I called and spoke to someone about the car the first thing I'm told is they weren't sure if the car was still available. Then when they finally return from checking if it is still available, I'm told it has three flat tires. I said nevermind and hung up.