Stephen Wade Chevrolet

150 Hilton Dr, St George, UT 84770

Buyer

by from St. George, Utah |

I have worked with RK (salesman) before and he is very professional and does a great job.

Great service, quick and easy. Clean facilities

by from St. George, UT |

Was quick and easy. Got an early appointment so we had the vehicle back in time for work.

Chevy Spark

by from Saint George, UT |

The back hatch on our car wouldn't open anymore, we took it in and they fixed it. They had to order the part, but once they got the part in, it was a quick trip to the service center to have the part replaced.

2015 Silverado

by from St George, Utah |

Everything about my experience at Stephen Wade Chevrolet was "Stellar"

Great Customer Service!

by from St. George, UT |

This dealership went out of their way to ensure we received the best financing available. After our purchase they made sure to show us how to utilize the various features on our new vehicle. We are very pleased with our purchase and process of buying our new vehicle.

Liz Hamrick Clark

by from Mesquite, NV 89027 |

I have recently lost my husband. Ron, unexpectedly and only meant to have our 15-year-old car repaired. Upon speaking with your service technician, it was more feasible to consider getting different car. My salesperson, R.K. Hazen made me a great offer o a 2015 Camaro (a car that bot my husband and I really liked) and let me come to my own conclusion with no high-pressure selling techniques and just plain salesmanship. The car is awesome as are the staff @ Stephen Wade Automotive. Cindy Nikolaus was most helpful I completing the paperwork in a timely fashion, too! I would wholeheartedly recommend your dealership to anyone looking for a good price, great deal and even better sales staff! Thank you

Oil Change under Warrantee

by from St. George, UT |

When I make the appointment, everything is nice....no problem...etc. When I arrive...it seems no one seems to know...I am told it will be ready at a certain time, which I try to always not be rushed or pushy...but this last time when I said I needed my car by noon, brought it in at 9:30...told it would only take 45 minutes...I said I would drop it off and return any time it was ready but I needed it by noon...did not receive a call back...I called at 11:45 and was told it just went for a courtesy wash (which I did ask for) and should be ready when I arrived. I arrived at 12 and did not get my car until 12:30 (when I had another appointment). The service was for an oil change which was still under my warrantee. Nothing was wrong with car (except is was dirty...I had just returned from a trip to Oregon and back). The slowness and seeming inefficiency have occurred each time I come in. Perhaps it is just in your communication style that we are not understanding one another. I like my car though it has some features that I do not like and wish could be changed BUT they would have to be with a different year car!!!! One you have not made yet.

Always good service

by from Wahington, Utah |

We have a good relationship with Stephen Wade. My son was home from college just for the day and informed us his car was due for service. They got us in that day without hesitation. It was a saturday and I'm sure they were busy.

Great service

by from At George , Utah |

Thank you for a job well done. The car came back sparkling clean and in great condition! You guys are terrific and Than you....?

Stephen Wade experience

by from Parowan, Utah |

We found that the sales person, Ken, was more than helpful and knew the inventory. This is our 2nd vehicle that we have purchased from Stephen Wade and always get the best price.