Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac

3107 S Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

New 866-914-1396
Used 888-457-1751
Service 888-245-6762

Come visit the all new Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac. Don't forget to ask about the Cable Dahmer Difference.

A truly great staff best in the business

by from Grain Valley, MO |

Like I told the General Manager they have a great staff, the best I really enjoy bring my auto there.

September 18, 2014

Lawrence, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

No problem

by from Independence, Mo. |

I only gave them an hours notice and they had no problem with it. They got me right in. Changed my oil and rotated my tires.

September 17, 2014

John, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your feedback helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. It is wonderful to know about your positive experience at Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

great service

by from Holden, MO |

Robbie Brooks is fantastic. Followed him from Lees Summit. I drive from Holden to see him, he takes great care of me and my car!

September 17, 2014

Shelly, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests, and it's encouraging to know that Robbie was able to show you such dedicated and personalized service. If there is anything else that we can do to help you in regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

Great Service

by from Independence, MO |

I brought my srx in for an oil change and I was out very quickly, it's was great and the Service guys are super nice and friendly.

September 17, 2014

Cathy, thank you for taking the time to write this great review, and it's wonderful to hear that our staff at Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac was able to provide you with a great service experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with our entire team, and if you have any questions or concerns about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Warm regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

Great Service Department

by from Independence, Mo |

The service department is the main draw to a dealership! Cadillacs are same at various dealers. I do business with Cable because I trust Ryan Broome and his staff.

September 17, 2014

Robert, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac special, and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers. We're glad to hear that you were so pleased with your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment. Sincerely, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

September 2014 service

by from Independence, MO |

The service rep was quite friendly and helpful, and not at all pushy. I was quite satisfied with the service.

September 10, 2014

Dorothy, your fantastic review is highly appreciated. Our team takes pride in their friendly and efficient customer service, and we are ecstatic to hear that you left Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac satisfied with your experience. We look forward to giving you the same great service the next time we see you. Take care! Sincerely, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

Excellent dealership and sales staff

by from Independence, MO |

I had a wonderful experience with your dealership from the begining to the delivery of my 2014 GMC SLT Z71 bronze alloy Crew-Cab Sierra pick-up truck, stock#3085.

September 10, 2014

Thank you Constancio for making our day with this amazing review. I am so pleased to hear that your vehicle-purchasing experience with us went so well, and congratulations on your 2014 GMC SLT! Let us know if you have any further needs. Take care and have fun driving! Sincerely, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

Incredible dealership & wonderful employees

by from Independence, Missouri |

Called into Service Department for repairs to my car & was put in contact with Cole Fitzpatrick who was incredibly knowledgeable & easy to work with, made sure I was well informed about what was found wrong/replaced, offered me a ride/loaner car. My experience went very well. We were so satisfied with our experience at this dealership, we bought a new SRX from this same dealership a few days later from Sales Consultant Sergio Moyer who was also incredibly easy to work with. Both are excellent employees who work at a quality dealership.

September 8, 2014

Thank you, Billy, for making our day with this amazing review! Our service team works incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer service, and we're pleased to hear that Cole and Sergio took excellent care of you. We look forward to giving you the same wonderful service next time we see you. Take care! Sincerely, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

Excellent service

by from Independence, Missouri |

My agent Joe Hall was excellent in every way. The finance guy did a great job too. Did not have a bad experience with anyone employed there. This is my 4th car purchased there.

August 28, 2014

Caroline, on behalf of Cable Dahmer Buick GMC Cadillac, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your loyal business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Joe is a valued member of our team and it is a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout all of your purchases. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions regarding your vehicle, and we will continue to provide great service. Best Regards, Dan Boyer, (816)-252-9800.

Recalls completed; detailing not what I hoped for

by from Independence, MO |

The primary purpose of my trip to the dealership was to meet with Cheryl Bass who was busy with another customer and simply told me to go back to the maintenance people and they would know what to do. The "Full Detail" of my truck I was promised when I purchased my care turned out to be what I expected; a trip through a local automatic car wash a quick vac of the interior. We had just returned from vacation where I had transported two dos in the back of the truck. One was a mini-Schnauzer (doesn't shed) and the other a white lab (which does). I asked my service tech if he could have the vaccum out the dog hair that had accumulated at the rear of the bed. He said, "I'll ask", but sounded like he had no control over these people. Not surprisingly, the dog hair was left untouched. I also had a major issue with the voice recognition system as it doe not recognize common speech. I demonstrated this issue to my tech and he said I would need to talk with Cheryl. Well, I never got to talk with Cheryl. Before this trip and because I am permanently disabled, I had planned on taking my car to Cable Dahmer for maintenance, Now I will likely just take it to Robert Brogden in Olathe and save the miles because quite frankly, I don't see much of a difference.

August 23, 2014

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We want each customer to be completely satisfied upon visiting our dealership, and the service that you received from us is unacceptable. If there is anything that we can do to help address the situation and demonstrate the value that we place upon providing exceptional customer service, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so we can work towards a resolution with you. Sincerely, Donna Burns, (816)-508-2520, dburns@cabledahmer.com.