Hoyte Dodge RAM Chrysler Jeep

Service 866-944-8635 Service 866-944-8635

Hoyte said "Sell 'Em!"

Satisfied Customer with Hoyte Dodge

by from Broken Bow,Ok |

We found our truck online. We asked a question at 10:00pm and got a quick response. The next morning we began to work with the internet manager and a salesman. Four hours later we gave purchased a 2008 Chevy Silerado 1500 truck. Our experience with Hoyte was awesome.

May 6, 2016

Thank you JD for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear about your great experience while shopping for your new truck! Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

Awesome dealership. Our salesman Nick is great

by from Sherman, TX |

Our salesman Nick made our purchase so quic and easy. We have purchased 5 vehicles now from Hoyte Dodge. These folks don't come any better. From the sale to finance was a breeze and they made us feel like they wanted our business. Thanks Hoyte and thank you Nick. Robert & Patti Martin

May 6, 2016

Thank you Robert for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Nick took great care of you while you were shopping for a new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

Great Experience

by from Little Rock |

Nick and the Hoyte team were easy to work with and very efficient. Was a seamless buying process which is what I wanted. Great experience.

May 6, 2016

Thank you Bill for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Nick took great care of you while you were shopping for a pre-owned vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future.

Great personal experience

by from Denison, Texas |

Scott worked with me over the phone for most of the process due to my busy work schedule. I picked out a car online and he went over to look it over and even drove it for me. He took the time to know what I needed! Single parent, one income, and 20,000-22,000 miles a year along with not so perfect credit can be something very hard to work with. Scott was great to work with and he stayed until 7:40 on a Friday to make sure that I was completely taken care of. I have not had to buy a car in almost 10 years and he made this such an easy process. I love my new car!

May 6, 2016

Thank you Jamie for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Scott took great care of you and helped make this process an easier one with your busy schedule. Thank you again for your business!

Great service!

by from Sherman, TX |

Excellent dealership! I didn't feel pressured to buy but everyone was so helpful in making my purchase and answering all my questions. Everyone was so easy to work with and friendly!

April 15, 2016

Thank you Shannon for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience purchasing your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you in the future. Thank you!

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Durant, OK |

Purchasing a car with the team at Hoyte Doge was an awesome experience from beginning to end. From the first interaction with Kris Urquhart the Sales Manager, Dave my Sales Agent, James the Finance Guy and Charlie Weess the Service Manager I could not have asked for a more seamless experience. Being new to the area, the whole team at Hoyte made me feel welcome and that I will never have a reason to consider purchasing a car from any other dealership in the area. I don't feel like I just purchased a car, I feel like I made friends that I could call on at anytime! Thanks again for the great experience and the welcome to the Texoma area!!

March 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Kris was able to help you find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Great experience purchasing a vehicle

by from Hartshorne, OK |

Found my 2010 GMC 3500HD on Cars.com and called about it. The vehicle had just been traded in and they were still in the process of inspecting it, but went out and checked it out to answer my questions about it. Drove down that evening and was able to look it over and take it for a test drive. Price was right and they gave me a good price for my trade-in. Finance department was great to deal with. The service department wasn't done with the inspection so I couldn't take it home that night. They put us in a loaner car and will deliver my truck (2 hours away) when service is done.

March 22, 2016

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you find the perfect vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Awesome service, great team,

by from Hurst, TX |

I came in on Saturday, February 27, 2016. Casey was my salesman and he was great. He showed me several vehicles, and we test drove 2 of them. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy. He did everything to accommodate me so much so that I bought a car that day. I had wanted 2 extra items added to the car, and he was quick to find a solution that was cost effective and had the items added. since the work could not be done over the weekend, Hoyte arranged to have a driver bring the car to me, which I found exceptional considering they brought to my work which is 50+ miles away. I have and will continue to recommend Hoyte Dodge to anyone who is looking for either a new or a used vehicle. I couldn't be happier.

March 15, 2016

Thank you Laura for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Casey took great care of you while you were looking for your new car. We are so happy to see we could find you the perfect vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

Outstanding

by from Flower Mound, TX |

Wanted to take a minute and thank Nick and the Hoyt team for their outstanding service. I purchased a vehicle from the internet. Nick took the extra time to inspect the truck, and was very honest about the condition it was in and where there were blemishes. He was consistent with his communication and made the buying process very easy and not distracting. In face we did most of the transaction via text while I was traveling. To top it off, he made arrangements to have the truck delivered to my house on a Saturday. I never stepped foot in the dealership. I will seek Nick and the Hoyt team out for my next vehicle purchase guaranteed!

March 5, 2016

Thank you Mike for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Nick was able to take great care of you. We are so happy to hear that we were able to help you get a new truck while working around your busy schedule! Enjoy it and please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thank you!

Seemless

by from Plano, TX |

I found a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee on their site that looked to be in great shape for more than a very fair price. Shopping around I couldn't find anything close. I exchanged a few emails with Courtney and mentioned my trade in, and then spoke with Josh on the phone. I knew what my trade was worth, told Josh what my bottom line was and said he would work with us to make it happen. Two days later, I let him know I was on my way, he had it waiting for us outside the front door. It was in even better shape than the pictures could show, and working out the deal was pretty easy. Just like we spoke about on the phone. The wife is one happy camper with her new ride!

February 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Courtney and Josh were able to make your Jeep buying process an easy and seamless one. Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.