Planet Mitsubishi

265 N Franklin St, Hempstead, NY 11550

New 877-460-3440 New 877-460-3440
Used 866-949-8612 Used 866-949-8612
Service 888-765-5837 Service 888-765-5837

"WE ONLY SELL ACCIDENT FREE CLEAN CARFAX / AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT VEHICLES WITH A BUYBACK GURANTEE"

Very Happy with My Experience at Planet Mitsubishi

by from Garden City, NY |

I would recommend Planet Mitsubishi any day to find a vehicle. Ask for Angelica. She was friendly, professional, and put me at ease with no pressure. The price I saw was the price they gave. Even though we did not finalize a deal (not through their doing) when I'm ready to buy again i will be contacting Angelica at Planet Mitsubishi.

Not up-front.

by from Holbrook, NY |

Went and looked at a 2008 Lancer Evolution... A car that is commonly driven by a younger crowd so finding one without modifications is rare. The pictures online looked good but what threw me off instantly was as soon as I looked at the car for the first time my salesperson explain that "The check engine light is on due to no catalytic converter". I imagine they know that if that information was explained over the phone the customer, me, would of never stopped by. Other than that visually from the outside it looked fine so I drove it; mind you the price was something I was will to negotiate on maybe just a little but I wanted the car that day if I was able. The car drove fine other than it 'reaked' of gas because of an excess amount of fuel sitting in the exhaust due to having no cat. After I pulled back into the dealership I notice on the rear bumper it looked like a car gently backed into it because the dent even though they were small, were clearly from a license plate of another car. It really wasn't the biggest deal to me, I just figured I'd let the salesperson know.... lol. But what totally set me to be completely uninterested was that right above the end of the exhaust tips on the bumper there was 2 extra padding materials that were added aftermarket by the previous owner, one of each side of the exhaust exit on the rear bumper. I truly don't believe that they didn't know what they were for or cared for that matter. The purpose of having no catalytic converter on a car is the add more un-burnt fuel into the exhaust and as a result when you bounce the tach off the rev limiter, the car will shoot flames out the back burning all the extra gas that's been pooling up. The purpose of that extra padding screwed into the bumper is for when flames happen, they don't melt the plastic bumper so the padded material takes the firey abuse. So it added to my consensus that the car was brutally driven by it's previous owner. I cannot stand when a dealership tries to sell a car with a check engine light on... I knew there was more to it other than the owner removed the cat for an unknown reason so that's when I had to look at the entire car maliciously. Moral of the story... In my opinion don't expect to sell a car that isn't ready to be sold other than you may have a poor gentleman that has not a clue what he should be looking for. Thank you.

Nice place

by from massapequa, Ny |

Had nice cars and good representation, but I went to buy a car that obviously wasn't cared for and they didnt have any thing they can promote for the car which bummed me out.

In love!!

by from Garden City |

Gosh.. I loved this dealership, the atmosphere was great and the staff was amazing, I was contacted by this girl I think her name was Mirna (who by the way I had sexy voice lol) and she was able to help me out over the phone, little did I know, one day after that phone call I was already buying my Audi S4 haha definitely good experience!

Planet Mitsubishi is Amazing

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I was in need of a car and happened to be in NY for business. I visited Planet Mitsubishi while I was there and received excellent service form Antonio and the team there. It was such a great experience. I was able to drive my new car back to Atl.

Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!!!!

by from Valley Stream, NY |

Spoke to Kristen who has an attitude problem and then transferred me to a gentlemen with a very strong ascent who is also rude and just wants you to get off the phone... Called again the next day and spoke to a girl who doesn't know about cars or what she's talking about... Mema? & then she transferred me to a different sales person who doesn't have an ascent but I waited 10 minutes to speak to him to tell me he will give me a call back which he never did.... Still waiting for that call back.... NEVER AGAIN! hire people who doesn't have an attitude problem in other words who's a people person that would make you feel comfortable and someone that knows about cars since that is a CAR dealership. As for the sales representatives I have no words.... Horrible! I will take my business elsewhere.... I guess if I would of bought a car from there... they would of been nicer to me. What a shame!

newyork's best

by from washington dc |

We drove from Washington Dc to new York to buy 2012 Mercedes Benz ml350,Planet Mitsubishi prices are almost $5000 cheaper than Washington dc dealers.We were little hesitant to drive for 4 hrs. but to our surprise we were pleasantly welcomed by sales manager Jose Arias and also very impressed with their entire inventory no scratch no dents and really clean cars. Entire buying process was very smooth, No hidden fees etc.,I came back home and recommended planet Mitsubishi to my several friends. Everyone is impressed to see my deal Now all my friends want to buy cars from planet Mitsubishi. I am sure Jose is going to send me a gift for recommending him to my friends. Thank you Jose for wonderful job and for your hospitality.

Drove from DC

by from washington dc |

run for your life - save yourself!!!!

by from Michigan |

I spoke to a rep after driving 8 hours to buy a car and setting up an appointment only to get there and the car wasn't even pulled out to drive and the rep had the nerve to tell me that he would only pull the car out if i was buying it! WAste of time!!!! Who buys a car without test driving it? RUDE!!!!

Best car buying experience!!

by from Westbury, NY |

I would like to thank Roney and Wayne for making me feel comfortable and at ease with my purchase. They were extremely helpful and offered me a great deal on my new 2014 Altima. I wasn't rushed into anything and I am extremely grateful. If you need a car go see them!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys!!!!