Planet Mitsubishi

265 N Franklin St, Hempstead, NY 11550

New 877-501-4786
Used 877-397-9285
Service 888-765-5837

WE ONLY SELL AUTOMOBILES WITH ACCIDENT FREE CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT WITH BUYBACK GURANTEE

outstanding service above and beyond!!!!!!

by from ronkonkoma ny |

I went to planet mitsubishi december 26 2013 With my mom and fiancelooking for a new car my mom had set up the appointment and spoke to Ayanna Lindsay before going there letting her know what kind of vehicles I would be interested in when I got there ayanna had vehicles already picked out to show me she was so welcoming and friendly I was amazed by her kindness and how she knew everything to show me and I loved all her choices there was a point I got really nervous that I might not be able to get approved for a car while we were waiting to see if I was approved she was so understanding and reassuring and kind she talked to me calmed me down she really cared so much and helped me in every aspect I couldn't have asked for anyone better I dont even know how to thank her for her kindness reassurance and knowledge of everything we were there for hours and every moment with her was extroadanary she is not only great at her job but she is an amazing person as well I ened up getting the first car she had picked out for me a brand new 2014 mitsubishi mirage all black straight out of the showroom all thanks to ayanna`s patience knowledge and kindness it is now march 20th 2014 and ayanna still calls and texts me every couple of weeks to see not only how the car is doing but to see how im doing she asks how my mom and fiance are as well she is absolutely one of the best people I have ever met She deserves to be recognized for how great she is at her job and for the amazingly outstanding person she is she deserves more then 5 stars more like 5000 I would recommend her to every and anyone and I will never go to anybody else for my next car....Thank you so much Ayanna Lindsay!!!!!!!

ms eureka hyde

by from longlsland ny |

i like this dealership because before I signed any paper wrk or did any kind of credit check danny let me test drive my bmw .

Mitsubishi Mirage Purchase

by from Long Beach NY |

I recently purchased a 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage and I absolutely love it. My salesperson was Ray and he did a fabulous job at making the car buying process easy. He was so helpful from beginning to end and will definitely be going back to him when we are ready for our next purchase. They have great customer service and treat you like family and I recommend them to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned car or suv. Thanks again Ray!

love my m3

by from ny,ny |

I saw this great deal on bmw m3 and I called planet mitsubishi to find out if they had the advertised car in stock once i got there confirmation i drove all the way to gardencity from lancaster,pa. I was little unsure of the codition of the car cause lot of times car looks very nice on internet till you see it in person but thank god it was a big relief all there cars were very clean so i took 2011 bmw m3 for test drive and i was plesantly surprised the way the car performed.I negotiated the deal with richard and then we proceded to the finance office and there i met this lovely lady Laura she was so nice i cant explain .she gave me enough time to explain the entire transaction boy o boy she really spend lot of time to address all my concern she was so patient that she won me over.Overall i tell you it was the best experience of my life buying this car from planet mitsubishi i will definetlily recommend everybody to go and buy from them they are no nonsense dealer what you see is what you get i really like that about planet mitsubishi.

Good people

by from hicksville,ny |

Jose is the best sales person I have ever met this guy is very professional talks to you straight no nonsense ,I wish all sales persons were this courteous to there customer's also thank you Richard for the great advice on my purchase please make sure Jose gets a bonus this month as you promised .Richard you should always reward employee's when they do the right thing and give your customer the best experience in purchasing there automobile. This girl Laura is a riot she had me in split's with her joke's .She can talk if I was not in hurry I would have spend another 2 hours hanging out with her. Richard as promised I will bring all my friends to buy there car's from you and return you promised you will make my car payment for every customer I referred. I am going to hold you to it. You better get ready I am bring my aunt and my friend this weekend so get my 2 payments ready. Above all it was such a great experience buying a car from planet Mitsubishi. You guys have hooked me for life. See you soon Richard, Laura and Jose

This dealership trys to scam

by from Waterbury,CT |

I called this dealership to make a offer. I immediately caught on that she was trying to play games with me. I offered a number to buy the car and she said i would have to finance so they could make money on that end. This dealership trys to play the tennis ball game. Employee did not have a professional demeanor. This is enough dealerships and cars to continue to shop around. STAY AWAY from this dealership.

Planet Mitsubishi responded to this review

October 16, 2014

We do not discount our already discounted internet price all of our finance price is for people who are looking to finance there vehicle's. These cars are bank owned and are for customer's who looking to finance there purchase regardless of there credit.

Ashli is a great and professional representative.

by from Uniondale, NY |

Ashli was a great help in searching for a car that was right for me. She was professional and proactively helpful throughout the whole process. If you're searching for someone who can help you get into a car you'd love, call Ashli at Planet Mitsubishi.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Belair Maryland |

I don't like going to dealerships and feeling like I am no more than prey waiting to be taken advantage of. I went on the road trip for a family member and not joyously. My attitude was: Let's get this over with and go do something fun". My views and experience changed when I visited Planet Mitsubishi, Ray-our sales consultant, and the entire management team, made me and my family feel at ease. The experience was so great my mom ended up trading in her car, so we ended up driving 2 pre-owned cars back home to Maryland. Thanks ray and the Planet Mitsubishi family for giving us a remarkable experience.

No pressure

by from Brooklyn |

Went into Planet Mitsubishi the other day looking for a Mercedes Benz C300. When I got there we met with Arnold and he offered us a test drive. Most places will offer a test drive only if you're buying the car. The car drove well but Arnold still told us that they had a service department that would also look over the car before we took it and if we ever had a problem with the car afterwards. I had a couple of other cars to look at, so I didn't make the deal, but Arnold was very understanding and didn't pressure me. I also met the sales manager Jose, who thanked me for coming in and also didn't pressure me or make me feel bad for not doing the deal that day. I've been to a few car dealers and if you're not buying today they really treat you badly. I will be going back to Planet Mitsubishi this weekend to do the deal with Arnold. I really appreciate their patience with me through the shopping process.

Review

by from Brooklyn, NY |

The whole experience at this facility was great! Ashli Thompson was very helpful to me and answered all questions. i highly recommend Planet Mitsubishi!!!

may have a clean carfax, but vehicle was most like

by from Milwaukee, wi |

Stopped in to look at a BMW 7 series that had a "clean" carfax. The left side from the front corner pannel all the wat to the rear appeared to have been in a wreck. None of the lines lined up and the bottom trim was not even attached correct. Just be aware of what you are buying before you buy. Disappointed I wasted my time driving to take a look.