AOW SELECT

AOW SELECT

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33311

Used 888-326-3472

We take care of you during and after your purchase, offering financing to suit a variety of needs

Typical Used Car lot

by from Coconut Creek |

I saw a 2004 Jaguar XJ8 on cars.com, I decided to make a phone call and gather some information about the vehicle. I am not sure who I spoke to on the phone, however, when I asked how the car was mechanically, he said he is not a mechanic and was "sure" the car was fine, offering no other specifics than that. This was the first red flag in my opinion, why are you selling cars that you know nothing about? Against my better judgment, I went to the dealership to see the car for myself. This car looked like it had been sitting on the lot for months, it was dusty, dirty and looked nothing like the pictures online. The sales person Alex, must have completed two entire sentences the entire time I was there, he was not personable, charismatic or energetic at all. Then he proceeded to show me the Vehicle, all the while mentioning nothing about the car, he clearly didn't know anything about this particular vehicle. I have been in sales before, and this guy was one of the worst people I have ever dealt with. Before I even got the chance to test drive the Vehicle, he was already asking me if I planned to buy it cash, Why would I consider buying a car I haven't even driven yet? In addition, he didn't mention anything specific about the car. Next he began to ask about my credit, mind you, I have been on the lot for a total of 5 minutes, I told him that I am an underwriter and understand Credit and Financing perfectly well. Next, he couldn't even open the car door, the key box hanging out the window, had been broken into, so he was unable to get in. He then got the owner to come out with a set of keys and opened the car. At no point in time did the Owner of this dealership acknowledge my presence at all, nothing, didn't look at me, didn't say one thing. It would have been nice if he acknowledged me as a potential customer or a human being for that matter and apologized for the delay, he just gave Alex the keys and walked away. At that point Alex gets in the car and tries to start it, NOTHING happens, hes able to wind down the windows but the engine wont turn over. At that point I had enough, and just left the dealership, and Alex more relaxed and casual then ever seemed to be happy I left, now he can go sit around and do nothing. If you want to go to a car dealership where they know nothing about the cars they sell, and don't care if you buy it or not, this is the place for you. I would imagine all the other positive reviews here are fake. Do not waste your time going to this dealership, Respect and good salesmanship are not their forte.

AOW SELECT responded to this review

August 11, 2015

Good Afternoon, I am sorry that was the experience you had with us here at AOW Select. We take pride in always putting the customer first unfortunately it doesn't seem like that happened for you. I do apologize for that and I can assure you that is not the way we do business. We have been here for over 35 years and that doesn't happen by chance. Our sales associates are trained to provide the best experience possible as evidenced by our previous reviews. I am disappointed that one of our associates would provide you with such poor service and I can assure you I will address that issue myself. Should you feel the need to voice any more concerns please do address them to me directly at Zsawyer@goaow.com Thanks, Zack Sawyer General Manager

Cars.com is a good outlet

by from Tamarac, FL |

Good service and selection, will try again.Enjoyed my experience browsing through the lists in my area. Found some considerable features, but ultimately not exactly what I needed at the time.

Fast process, great price!

by from Palm Beach Gardens FL |

I just recently bought a 2013 Toyota Tundra from these guys. I had been working as the photographer for their cars for several months and really enjoyed the sales people and management of the place. The price was perfect and the vehicle was more than I could have asked for. Zack is quick to respond, and Ricky was really helpful while talking about the vehicles I was looking at. The buying process was extremely fast and they gave me top dollar for my trade in. I am a very happy customer and I'm going to highly recommend to others. Thanks guys!

Great service, very professional people!

by from Christainsted, St.Croix , US Virgin Islands |

This is the most professional auto dealer in the 50 states. From the time I walked on the lot until the time I got my vehicle was under 2 1/2 hours. Total professionals and they make car purchasing a breeze. I looked at my vehicle on the Internet two weeks before I went to the dealer and what I saw on the Internet was exactly what I got. My experience was very pleasurable and it was not a big deal to arrange financing, insurance, registering the vehicle with license plates etc. etc.The car was cleaned and checked out fully before I drove it off the lot. The sales people there are true professionals, managers and all the other employees involved with that dealer are very professional and friendly down-to-earth people.

great service good people nice vehicles,Best stop.

by from hollywood,Fl |

My focus was on the dealer his name was Mr. Ricky ,he did not haggle me he said from the start when i ask him to work with me he did he was patient very .he took time out to help me with the vehicle i wanted ,um very happy i came to car lot they are the best out there!Better then auto nation an the rest of those car lot traps so you herd it from me don"t get trick out there go to this car lot and you well get your best deal of a life time okay?An don"t for get the sale manager, Mr,Sawyer, thank"s to all of the members of ,car lot it"s been a awesome place to get what you need at a good deal you can:t drop it.I am sending every one i no who"s looking for a car or truck thank"s again.

aow select cars

by from Hollywood,FL |

This letter go"s out to a very professional car sells team.My sells person was,Mr.Ricky,he was out standing to me.Ladies and gentlemen there was NO HASSLE, He under stood my wants and needs he was the best sales person i ever had that was perfect i say again perfect .IF you want real sales and real people who there to help you not play games with you .Come on down to Aow select cars and see for your self very Good prices you cant beat it!OKAY?Don"t forget, MR.Zack Sawyer, A very professional Boss ,They really made my day so i wanna thank all of them,Thanks guy"s.

Very responsive, professional, courteous serevice

by from Miami, Fl |

Dave was very responsive from teh first respnse to an email request. NO pushy. Informed, Cordial.A real pleasure to do business with.

anotther Happy Customer from A O W

by from Miami, florida |

Thanks David Faver , Zack GM and Wayne F & I you all Were A Pleasure To Do Business with

bought a car

by from pembroke pines |

the staff is beyond amazing and beyond helpful . deff a great experience

Bought a new car!!!!

by from Miami, FL |

I want to thank the staff for being so helpful in helping me make the right decision in purchasing my new adorable and reliable vehicle!