AOW SELECT

AOW SELECT

2980 W Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33311

Used 888-326-3472

We take care of you during and after your purchase, offering financing to suit a variety of needs

Great service, very professional people!

by from Christainsted, St.Croix , US Virgin Islands |

This is the most professional auto dealer in the 50 states. From the time I walked on the lot until the time I got my vehicle was under 2 1/2 hours. Total professionals and they make car purchasing a breeze. I looked at my vehicle on the Internet two weeks before I went to the dealer and what I saw on the Internet was exactly what I got. My experience was very pleasurable and it was not a big deal to arrange financing, insurance, registering the vehicle with license plates etc. etc.The car was cleaned and checked out fully before I drove it off the lot. The sales people there are true professionals, managers and all the other employees involved with that dealer are very professional and friendly down-to-earth people.

great service good people nice vehicles,Best stop.

by from hollywood,Fl |

My focus was on the dealer his name was Mr. Ricky ,he did not haggle me he said from the start when i ask him to work with me he did he was patient very .he took time out to help me with the vehicle i wanted ,um very happy i came to car lot they are the best out there!Better then auto nation an the rest of those car lot traps so you herd it from me don"t get trick out there go to this car lot and you well get your best deal of a life time okay?An don"t for get the sale manager, Mr,Sawyer, thank"s to all of the members of ,car lot it"s been a awesome place to get what you need at a good deal you can:t drop it.I am sending every one i no who"s looking for a car or truck thank"s again.

aow select cars

by from Hollywood,FL |

This letter go"s out to a very professional car sells team.My sells person was,Mr.Ricky,he was out standing to me.Ladies and gentlemen there was NO HASSLE, He under stood my wants and needs he was the best sales person i ever had that was perfect i say again perfect .IF you want real sales and real people who there to help you not play games with you .Come on down to Aow select cars and see for your self very Good prices you cant beat it!OKAY?Don"t forget, MR.Zack Sawyer, A very professional Boss ,They really made my day so i wanna thank all of them,Thanks guy"s.

Very responsive, professional, courteous serevice

by from Miami, Fl |

Dave was very responsive from teh first respnse to an email request. NO pushy. Informed, Cordial.A real pleasure to do business with.

anotther Happy Customer from A O W

by from Miami, florida |

Thanks David Faver , Zack GM and Wayne F & I you all Were A Pleasure To Do Business with

bought a car

by from pembroke pines |

the staff is beyond amazing and beyond helpful . deff a great experience

Bought a new car!!!!

by from Miami, FL |

I want to thank the staff for being so helpful in helping me make the right decision in purchasing my new adorable and reliable vehicle!

bought a car

by from Wellington, FL |

All aspects of my experience with AOW Select was exceptional from Jesse my salea ssociate to the GM and accounting group. As I Leave here today with my 'new" vehicle I am optimistic that this experince will translate into a enjoyable ride.

Bought used car---AWESOME

by from Davie, FL |

Sean---the manager-- was so great and helpful. He really made the whole process of trading in my old beat up car worth it in exchange for a newer vehicle.... I couldn't be happier. I also worked with David- the dealer who caught me when i got on the lot- he was so knowledgeable about the cars on the lot and knew so much about the number of different cars they had. It was a great business buying experience and I would do it all over again.

AUTOMOBILE PURCHASE

by from Dania, Florida |

I really appreciate the kind of services and quality in assisting the prospect customer. I have to highlight the quality in service of Barak, the seller on this transacton