Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 866-795-3072 New 866-795-3072
Used 888-854-3142 Used 888-854-3142
Service 866-414-6597 Service 866-414-6597

3 Years of FREE oil changes only at Courtesy Chevrolet! We are the Dealer You Trust.

My first car buying experience - 2013 Chevy Cruze!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went into the dealership already knowing what I wanted. My experience was awesome. I never once felt like I was trying to be "up-saled" or talked into buying something I could not afford. James Balazs showed me what I wanted and informed me off all my options. He took his time in showing me every little detail of the model I wanted. He made sure I walked away knowing everything about the car I bought. The process was fast, easy and not stressful at all.

GREAT sales team!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Very pleasant experience. We felt no pressure to make a decision from the sales associate who assisted us. He listened to our concerns and gave us option we could work with. Great overall experience.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Maricopa, AZ |

I would recommend Courtesy Chevy to my family and friends for their car purchase as well as car repair, maintenance. I would tell them to ask for George Chacko if you want to be treated with respect and have confidence that your experience will not be a waste of time. George is very interested in you being informed. He also made me aware of another recall I didn't have any knowledge of. He saved me an extra trip to the Dealership. If I needed to bring my vehicle back for any issue, I would ask for George because I know he would take care of me vehicle. To me, George compliments the service department with assurance to the customer, making the wait time not so bad. Thank you, Sheila

Great service and price for car maintenance

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Courtesy is great I love the service when I come to get my car worked on. The sales guys could use a little more training. As many times as I have come in when I talk to them about possibly trading in my car. I come with already have done my research and they always try to talk into getting something else that is more expensive and not what I want. I just think they may need to adjust there approach with how they sell and there knowledge on the cars

The Worst

by from Oxford, MS |

Scammers under a Chevrolet banner. Truly sad. Salesman was a robot. Could not answer a single question without having to talk to the manager and call me back. Bait and Switch

wonderful

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Both Ernie and Amber were wonderful, and very helpful with all our questions. They worked with us to ensure we had everything we needed to have a great experience. The gentleman in the accessory shop was also first rate, and very helpful.

Great team and wonderful service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Nate, Debbie and Brian all teamed together to make our experience with Courtesy Chevrolet one to remember. We recommend them unconditionally for all your car purchasing needs.

Lacking Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

They had a car I really liked but we were far apart on money so I left. A few days later they e-mailed me and I responded but never heard back from them. They did two price reductions on the car. I received a call from the internet sales person. I told him I saw the two price reductions and I was willing to come up a little. He said he would get back to me in 15 minutes and that is the last I heard from them. I know they finally sold the car but they could have sold it sooner with just a little customer service and follow through.

Smooth as can be!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Tim Jackson greeted me as soon as I drove up and started the paperwork to service my car although I was early before my 7 am appointment. As usual he proved a coupon for a free drink. While having my drink, I saw a pamphlet for a 2016 Spark. Jackie Rodriguez who I had met before asked if I was interested in upgrading to a newer car. When I said yes, she contacted Carlos Figueiredo. Carlos showed me a Spark and I was interested in getting it. He tryed working so that I could get a Spark but it did not work out. However, He showed me a 2016 Trax which I liked. He worked on getting the financing that did not raise my monthly payment to much. Later that afternoon I was able to leave with a 2016 Trax.

No appreciation

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in and had over 500.00 dollars in service done and I didn't even get a car wash. that shows me how I am valued as a customer.