Courtesy Chevrolet

1233 E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

New 866-795-3072
Used 888-854-3142
Service 866-414-6597

This year we are celebrating 60 Years of doing it right! We are the Dealer You Trust.

My first car buying experience - 2013 Chevy Cruze!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went into the dealership already knowing what I wanted. My experience was awesome. I never once felt like I was trying to be "up-saled" or talked into buying something I could not afford. James Balazs showed me what I wanted and informed me off all my options. He took his time in showing me every little detail of the model I wanted. He made sure I walked away knowing everything about the car I bought. The process was fast, easy and not stressful at all.

Comfortable experience.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We had a great experience @ Courtesy. Ivan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about our Camaro SS build. He answered all our questions and completed all the tasks we asked of him, with enthusiasm. Jessica was also very helpful with getting us started with all the latest technology that the Camaro now provides.

Very Pleased

by from Phoenix, AZ |

No hassle, and great service throughout the process .

Great experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went in to take my car to get an oil change and to my steering column checked out because it was making an unusual noise. Curtis from the Service center was able to make the whole process go smoothly and got me a loaner car for the days my car was in the shop. Everything was great. When I take my car back to get serviced, I will be asking for Curtis again.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Ernie was very personable, my wife who accompanied with me for the purchase said, I want to give my business to Ernie. Ernie got us the price we needed to close the deal; we have visited one other dealer before. My wife is not comfortable driving on highways, so Ernie kindly agreed to drop our old car at our home. Ernie also complied with our request for 2 free mugs, dash board cover and windshield sun protector. All other personnel that we dealt with as part of processing the purchase were courteous like Jessie Wilcox and Lucy Tucker. George from Service (the connection is that we all originally from India) bought us cool drinks. My daughter-in-law Nicole bought a Volt from you 6 months ago when I introduced her to Courtesy Chevrolet; CC gave Nicole $100 for referring us to CC. All the best Ernie and others.

Chevy Colorado Buying Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My Salesman, Frankie Blanco was very professional in following up with me on any questions I asked him but he never pressured me at all. The whole experience was nice, and there were no "games" with the pricing. The Best Car Buying experience I have ever been involved in.

Buyer Beware

by from Phoenix, AZ |

First of all the facilities are excellent when compared to other dealerships along this Cambelback corridor. The buying process is pleasant, as buying experiences go. The quality of repairs has been phenomenal. These areas devinitely deserve 5 stars. However, beware of bad customer service, which clearly deserves 1 star, when it comes to fault falling on the dealership. My parents bought two cars from from this dealership, only to have the registration paperwork for both cars messed up on the dealership's end. Unknowingly, the cars were being driven until each of the cars were pulled over because of "questionable" registration information. One of the cars ended up being impounded because the registration information was incorrect costing my parents close to $500.00 in fees and several visits to the Maricopa MVD. After further MVD investigations, one of the cars that was sold to my parents was listed as a Silverado Pick-up and all the dealership said was "oh guess we sold you the wrong car." The sad part is this dealership wouldn't even own up to their mistake. The least they could have done was pay the fees that put the vehicle in impound. They clearly took advantage of my elderly parents and brushed their lack of accountablitiy in completing the proper paperwork for MVD under the carpet. Beware because once you give them the money, they literally have nothing to do with you.

June 25, 2015

Thanks for taking some time to write about the good and bad experiences you had with us at Courtesy Chevrolet, and we appreciate your business. Please reach out to me to discuss any more problems you are having with vehicle registrations. After some research, it seems everything was registered properly when the vehicles left for delivery from Courtesy Chevrolet. Mistakes do happen, but I have double checked, and cannot find any errors on the paperwork. Did someone go to the DMV and try to get new plates? Please email me at blong@courtesychev.com or call 602-604-3058. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon so we can get this resolved ASAP.

Great customer service at Courtesy Chevrolet!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Buy all of our personal and business cars there -- they treat us like family. Eric, our service advisor, is on top of all of our needs. Everyone in sales is a pleasure to work with and we're happy to say we've been working with Scott over 15 years. We're a customer for life!

Good Deal

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a good experience, it was worth the drive for me.

Courtesy Chevrolet Review

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

My experience with Courtesy Chevrolet is based over 8 years and I have the best service representative with Tim Jackson. Tim is so knowledgeable, great in scheduling my appointments, always has my car ready on time, very pleasant and polite and he explains things in great detail in order that I understand fully. I hope he is with Courtesy Chevrolet for many more years. Courtesy Chevrolet treats their customers right.

Thanks for the great review. :)

Courtesy is all about the name!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Our service advisor, Curt, was fantastic and had our service completed in less than an hour and a half. He even washed it and gave us a beverage while we waited. He is always so polite, friendly, and happy to serve with a smile!