Farrish Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Subaru

9610 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22031

New 888-246-3706
Used 888-323-6629
Service 866-429-0090

Let us put you in "Drive"

Reputable Seller

by from Annapolis MD |

I was looking for a good quality low cost car to replace one that died. Most of the vehicles I checked out looked great on the listing but were disappointing when test driven. Most of the sellers I visited were small independent lots with some dubious reputations and sketchy attitudes. This was a legit dealership with great staff. Low pressure sales and I got a quality used car in great condition at a good price.

Amazing Service with friendly (patient) Staff!!!

by from Vienna, VA |

My fiance and I made our first car purchase yesterday at Farrish Used Cars. The staff at the dealership made the entire experience so easy and FUN! They were patient with us, let us test drive all the vehicles we wanted and took the time to show us all the features. The staff was extremely professional, yet so fun to work with! They helped us understand everything from our warranty, to how to service the vehicle, to the best ways to finance the car. We had been to a few dealerships before looking at other vehicles, but the service at Farrish was BY FAR the best! I will recommend this dealership to anyone looking for either new or used cars. Our sales rep was Roger Shewmaker and he was great to work with!

No follow up!

by from Harrisburg |

Contacted dealer about a possible trade in. They responed at first. Then never followed up on the information I gave them about a trade in.

Farrish Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Subaru responded to this review

January 31, 2015

I apologize for your experience with us. Please forward your information to Stan Hale. My email address is stanhale@farrishcars.com. I am the pre-owned Used Car Director and would love to accommodate your request.

Great customer service!

by from Leesburg, VA |

Lance Cote was amazing! He was friendly and professional! I definitley will go back for our next car and recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a used vehicle.

Great buying experience with Joe Davison at Fairfa

by from Fairfax |

I worked with Joe Davison at Farrish in Fairfax this past weekend and had a great buying experience! What I enjoyed about working with Joe is that I did not feel forced to purchase the vehicle at any point. There was no sales pitch or pressure, their cars truly sell themselves. Joe allowed me to try out the car, answered my questions, and negotiated professionally. He is super personable and a pleasure to work with. After the purchase, Joe followed up with me multiple times to make sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend asking for Joe Davison if you want to purchase a car and negotiate at your own pace. I am so happy with my new Jeep and my experience at Farrish! Thank you!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Haymarket, Virginia |

I worked with Stacie Wakefield as my salesperson and Terry was sales manager. This was honestly the best car buying experience I have ever had. Leased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. Honest. No game playing on price. If you are looking for a vehicle, this is the best place to go.

Really rude after purchase

by from Washington, D.C. |

Leased a car from these guys in 2012, which was great, the salesman was really easy to work with. However, since then, the people who check your car in and, most recently, someone from accounting, have been extremely rude. In the most recent example, I inquired about getting a copy of my title to transfer my registration to a different state. After the woman in the Title Department was unable to get my a copy, I asked if anyone else could help me and was transferred to the accounting department. I was very rudely told that I needed to contact the lien-holder, Ally. They are great on the front end, but have terrible support staff.

Farrish Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Subaru responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Hello, I would like to apologize on behalf of the Dealership. It is not very often that we hear a customer have a negative experience with our store. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do. It is always our goal to give customers a great experience and would like you to feel that we can turn things around. Please feel free to reply or give me a call at (703)273-0200. Thank you, Miguel Zayas Sales Manager Farrish Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 9610 Fairfax Blvd. Fairfax, VA 22031 (703)273-0200

Very statisfied customer

by from Landover, MD |

Fantastic team made my car buying experience easy and quick. I was completely satisfied with the service and the vehicle is just what I was searching for. Thanks Farrish!

Thank you, Farrish!

by from Fairfax, VA |

We started searching for crossovers and I was talking to a really helpful dealer. Then, my husband was calling around on price quotes for a used minivan (when we decided that's what we wanted). He ended up talking to a different but also extraordinary helpful sales person. The car he was asking about had been sold but another came in with less miles on it and more options and we told them how much we had to spend. The guy just gave us our price over the phone! We came in to look at it later that day after it went through their inspection. Bought the car. It was perfect! Super happy with Farrish! I only feel bad that my original guy didn't close the deal b/c my husband and I were working independently of each other in our search.

Not a good experience

by from Morgantown, Wv |

After buying a Dodge Challenger from Farrish, I discovered it was delivered to me with hairline fractures in the taillight that were extensive. That should never happen in today's market. You will not see that with a Honda. The car I drove from WV to see was on a test drive and would be back in a few minutes, it returned an hour later. That was no test drive. Someone was using it. I asked for mudflats to be included in the deal. I was told "not on a Challenger" Later I found out that Mopar makes flaps for it. Very deceitful. All I got from them was an argument. They offered nothing to rectify the situation. They lost a customer for Dodge over mudflats! Will they never learn.

Unparalleled SERVICE!

by from Burke, VA |

After an egregious sales experience at another local Jeep dealership that escalated all the way to Jeep North America, I was anxious to find a "go-to" Jeep dealer who would take care of my future sales and current parts and service needs. Look no further. Mark Johnson from Farrish Jeep took time to host me, give me a tour of the facility, and welcome me to the Farrish family. I recently had to order some aftermarket parts and schedule installation. The entire process was timely, competitively priced, and done on time. I appreciate the extraordinary level of customer driven satisfaction efforts of the entire parts and service team under the direction of Mr. Johnson! My only regret - not finding them before buying my 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland! Assuredly, with this continued level of customer first service, I will be back again and again for sales and service needs! Thank you for restoring my confidence in dealers!! bill p. Burke, VA