Farrish Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Subaru

9610 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22031

New 888-246-3706
Used 888-323-6629
Service 866-429-0090

Let us put you in "Drive"

Thank you, Farrish!

by from Fairfax, VA |

We started searching for crossovers and I was talking to a really helpful dealer. Then, my husband was calling around on price quotes for a used minivan (when we decided that's what we wanted). He ended up talking to a different but also extraordinary helpful sales person. The car he was asking about had been sold but another came in with less miles on it and more options and we told them how much we had to spend. The guy just gave us our price over the phone! We came in to look at it later that day after it went through their inspection. Bought the car. It was perfect! Super happy with Farrish! I only feel bad that my original guy didn't close the deal b/c my husband and I were working independently of each other in our search.

Not a good experience

by from Morgantown, Wv |

After buying a Dodge Challenger from Farrish, I discovered it was delivered to me with hairline fractures in the taillight that were extensive. That should never happen in today's market. You will not see that with a Honda. The car I drove from WV to see was on a test drive and would be back in a few minutes, it returned an hour later. That was no test drive. Someone was using it. I asked for mudflats to be included in the deal. I was told "not on a Challenger" Later I found out that Mopar makes flaps for it. Very deceitful. All I got from them was an argument. They offered nothing to rectify the situation. They lost a customer for Dodge over mudflats! Will they never learn.

Unparalleled SERVICE!

by from Burke, VA |

After an egregious sales experience at another local Jeep dealership that escalated all the way to Jeep North America, I was anxious to find a "go-to" Jeep dealer who would take care of my future sales and current parts and service needs. Look no further. Mark Johnson from Farrish Jeep took time to host me, give me a tour of the facility, and welcome me to the Farrish family. I recently had to order some aftermarket parts and schedule installation. The entire process was timely, competitively priced, and done on time. I appreciate the extraordinary level of customer driven satisfaction efforts of the entire parts and service team under the direction of Mr. Johnson! My only regret - not finding them before buying my 2013 Grand Cherokee Overland! Assuredly, with this continued level of customer first service, I will be back again and again for sales and service needs! Thank you for restoring my confidence in dealers!! bill p. Burke, VA

Excellent sales

by from State College, PA |

Mark was my sales person. He was very patient and reliable. I asked to deliver the vehicle >100miles away from the dealer and he was pleased to do so. The delivery was on time, and overall process was very smooth. Show room was very clean and organized. I would like to have another business with them next time, too.

Great Experience

by from California, MD |

I did the research before I arrived, so I knew I wanted the Jeep if I could get a good price on my trade in. The salesman was great, but the financing team of ONE took way too long. I would go back to Farrish if I ever wanted to trade in my Jeep.

2011 Chrysler town and country

by from Falls church, va |

They worked hard to look for a specific model for me. They gave me an excellent trade in / purchase deal. I was extremely pleased. They demonstrated and setup Bluetooth for me.

Great Dealership

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Everyone at the dealership was great. We were there for quite awhile though and had to wait for the financing department. I was also disappointed that they financed our loan through the one bank we requested not to go through, but we understand having been a Saturday night, that resources were limited. We would purchase another vehicle from this dealership.

Great Customer Services

by from Glen Burnie, MD |

Terry was great as my salesmen everything was explained to me down to every cent. The GM had no problem showing me the invoice and how the vehicle reflected the price we paid. If you are an USAA and look for a Jeep please go to this dealership. Every thing was great, waiting for the Finance department took a long time, we already had a pre approved loan from our bank but we still waiting almost and Hour and a Half but they ended getting me a better rate then my local Credit Union and had awesome Customer Services. Even though this dealership was an Hour away I would happily buy from them again. The overall Finance department wait is about normal compared to other dealership going through all the paper work takes a while but it still sucks waiting.

Great Customer Service

by from Richmond, VA |

Farrish was great with their clarity and customer service. The buying process was a little substandard as they were light staffed (we waited for over an hour to pay cash). When we finally purchased the car, the finance person was great as was our salesperson.