Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2425 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

Used 602-336-1495

Happy Car Shopper

by from Phoenix, AZ. |

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Bill Luke. My salesman, Ryan, was great to work with. I let him know right off bat that I hated the process of shopping and buying a car. So, I believe he took that as a challenge to change my perception of car shopping at their dealership and he answered every little question I had with patience and professionalism and a great sense of humor. He made the whole process very easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and I will purchase from Bill Luke again.

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review! We sure appreciate that you bought your vehicle from us, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Great service! Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Phoenix AZ |

Bought my first car from Bill Luke. Extremely impressed with their willingness to work with me and my situation to get me into the car I wanted. Doug was wonderful and friendly and very helpful, never felt pushy. I was disappointed to find at delivery that I only got one key to my car however feeling like I received such great service and a great deal made it worthwhile.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we apologize we only had one key available. We're glad everything went smoothly, with your new purchase.

Great car, great deal

by from Tempe, AZ |

I had been looking at one of the cars they were selling for what I thought was a great deal. I went there and I was pointed out to it right away by the sales rep that helped me out (Paul) and he immediately helped me look through it, test drive it, and eventually purchase the vehicle. He was very helpful and to the point, and their financial guys also helped us out with our interest rates and the amount that I was willing to pay monthly. Overall I had a good experience, the only thing I would want to change would be the wait time to see the finance guys when closing the deal. But I guess that is just common with all car places.

May 4, 2015

Thank you for posting your review as your feedback is important to our business. I apologize for your wait time in the process of buying your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Bill Luke.

Great buying experience

by from Phoenix, Az |

Had a great experience buying my Chrysler 200. The salesman was very knowledgable and helpful. If you're looking for a car or truck, check out Bill Luke Chrysler jeep and ask for Lionel Hebert. He is an honest and trustworthy salesman - a definite asset to that car dealership.

April 21, 2015

Della, thanks for the stellar review! Lionel will be happy to hear he made your experience great. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My husband and I live in Las Vegas, and decided to purchase our new car from Bill Luke after being 'stalked' while attempting to look at other local dealerships. You will not get the "So, how much do you want to spend a month?" (eye roll and deep sigh) kind of sales person at Bill Luke. The travel was so worth it! They had many cars to choose from and was the only place we could find the exact options we desired. The financing and sales experience greatly exceeded our expectations. Ken (finance) and Pat (sales) made every step of the process easy and were extremely knowledgable. We will definitely purchase all our vehicles from your dealership in the future. From the very beginning of our search online, to traveling all the way to Arizona...each interaction with your EVERY employee has been exemplary. Thanks again and we look forward to doing business with you again soon!

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your buying experience here at Bill Luke. We serve many customer out of the area or state because of our customer service and pricing. Thank you for your business!

Awesome Purchase - Great Deal!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Very pleased with the selection available and with the salesman, Lionel Hebert. He made my purchase experience an amazing one. This salesman is an asset to Bill Luke Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep.

April 15, 2015

Thank you for choosing Bill Luke!

Great shopping experience!

by from Phoenix, Az |

Had a great car-buying experience with Lionel Hebert. It was a very quick and easy purchase and I was treated very professionally. I would recommend Lionel at Bill Luke for anyone looking to buy a car, new or used..

April 15, 2015

Customers like you make the world go round! Thanks so much!

Great experiance

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I had a great experience at a car dealership! Thanks to Jerry A! and the staff at Bill Luke Dodge, i might just become a repeat customer. Their service dept is like none other. Can't wait to get an oil change! Highly recommend.

March 25, 2015

Martha, Thank you for your post! We will look forward to your next visit!

Great service!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Randy Thompson was an excellent salesman. He made the entire buying experience wonderful. I would highly recommend him, as well as the Bill Luke dealership to anyone. Thanks for everything - loving my new whip!! Stephanie

March 5, 2015

Stephanie, Thank you for post about your buying experience of excellent service. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Amazing service

by from Mesa, AZ |

Brought my car in (Lincoln MKX) that I purchased at Bill. Had some issues initially with how the vehicle was brought back to us (Broken back seat cover and charging for other matter that were not approved). After returning to the service department to state my problems, the manager was outstanding!!! Talk about someone who has pride and care in what he does. Long story short, he got everything fixed and made things right. I understand sometimes people need to give companies a second chance. This is one example of commitment and care.

March 5, 2015

James thank you for your feedback about the second chance given for some well deserved customer service care. Thank you for your business.