Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2425 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

New 866-443-4172 New866-443-4172
Used 866-443-4171 Used866-443-4171
Service 866-443-4175 Service 866-443-4175

Bill Luke: Family Owned & Operated Since 1927 | #1 Certified Dealer in USA (FCA) 2013, 2014, 2015

Friendly service

by from Pinon, AZ |

Great dealership. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from here. I did most of the negotiating over the phone. When I showed up at the dealership I greeted warmly and was out of there with my new vehicle within an hour! The priced I agreed to buy the vehicle at was the price I got. My vehicle was clean and had a full tank of gas :)

November 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share this. We appreciate it. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Thank you Lionel we both appreciate all your help.

by from East Valley, Az. |

Lionel, I and my wife would like to thank you very much she's really enjoying her new car. I would also like to thank you and your dealership on putting together a great deal with no pressure on us. We also got your thank you card and appreciate the contact follow up. I remember in 2007 when I and my wife bought 2 new cars the same day at a GM dealership in Mesa and never heard a peep from them again. We both will keep you in mind if we or anyone else is looking for a good quality vehicle. I also would like to thank Luis in finance for all his help and sucuring a great finance rate , he explained everything in detail and answered all our questions. You both are a great asset to the Bill Luke dealership. Mahalo..

May 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind comments on Lionel! We're glad you had a great car buying experience with us. We hope you both are enjoying your new vehicles!

The Best!!!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Wow! This was the most amazing car buying experience that my husband and I ever had that we both ended up purchasing new vehicles in the same week! We usually always buy used vehicles for sale by owner, just to avoid dealing with dealerships, but we would definitely purchase from Bill Luke again! TERRANCE was the most PERFECT, HONEST, STRAIGHT FORWARD and KNOWLEDGABLE salesman we have ever met. Fortunately he has a unique company like Bill Luke behind him encourage and support him in this type of excellent service. We never felt pressured or uncomfortable, we actually had a fantastic time and enjoyed the whole process...even the financing part was great! First we found the vehicle we wanted on their website which was easiest to navigate and use and ACCURATE! Then to make it INCREDIBLE.... the "LOWEST BILL LUKE PRICE" is right there UPFRONT on their website ! Finally a dealership that is open and honest right upfront !! Their prices beat the other dealerships by a lot from all the vehicles we checked due the their high volume. We then went down the dealership just to see the car we were dreaming about... and no one approached us which we LOVED....as we do not like high pressure sales at all. We did stop to use the rest room and was asked if we needed assistance. We told them were "just looking" and were left alone... thank you!! :-). We had visited other dealerships so we had a chance to look inside and test drive before we went to Bill Luke, and while they were "ok, and typical dealerships"... we couldn't get a quick out the door price in writing. We also found every salesman lied or made up an answer, rather than finding out the real answers for us. When we saw Bill Luke had the exact vehicle we wanted, I called and they instantly explained their program and how if I filled out the credit app I would have a out the door price right away. Within a half hour I had an OUT THE DOOR PRICE IN WRITING to my email. No extra fees and add ons that so many dealerships put on at the end. NO haggling about price, NO manipulation of numbers, NO high pressure sit in the office and asking us where we want to be at without really knowing the actual price, etc. So if you like the typical wheel and deal, jump all over you, high pressure type of sales and don't mind being lied to as long as you think you got a good deal because your monthly payment is low...even with all the hidden fees....then this is not the place for you! But if you are technologically up to date, love a great website, excellent internet support, and a dealership that has moved into the 21st century.... that is upfront, honest and straightforward.. then try BILL LUKE..and ask for TERRANCE if you really want to have a positive memorable experience!!! IF Terrance isn't available due to the overwhelming amount of referrals...still know that this is the BEST dealership we've ever worked with and I am sure there are many other excellent salesmen available to help! Thank you Terrance and Bill Luke! We love both our brand new Jeeps and the great price and service you gave us!

May 13, 2016

We're honestly flattered by your review of your experience with us, Diane. Not only do we strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality to all of our customers, but we're always willing to work within each customer's needs, situation and budget so that they leave our dealership with the vehicle that's right for them. We're delighted that you feel you experienced these values first hand, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Poor customer service.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Poor customer service. Rude customer service manager. I took my car in for repairs and when it was returned the driver's seat gear was not working smoothly although when I brought it in it was fine. They denied breaking it and said they could fix it but would not pay for it to be fixed. Would not recommend you take your car there for anything and certainly would not recommend buying a car from a dealership where you receive such horrible customer service.

Great Experience!!

by from Sin City, AZ |

The greatest car buying experience I have ever had. Worked with Jerry in Sales and Steven in Finance. Drove my Mustang convertible home and love it! I would highly recommend Bill Luke to all my friends. I would not want to buy a car anywhere else. Jerry is wonderful, their customer service is the best, everyone is so friendly, helpful and professional.

May 12, 2016

This is a perfect example of the type of service we strive for. Thanks for sharing your story with everyone!

Bill luke

by from Waddell az |

Checked out the lot and it was so great as far as selection !

May 13, 2016

Thanks for sharing! This is exactly what we aim for.

Terrible Experience

by from Denver, Colorado |

After I made the deposit they informed me that I had to accept their loan or pay significantly more than the advertised price later they informed me there was an additional registration fee, which turns out to actually be an internal documentation fee.

February 12, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry to learn that your experience with our dealership was a negative one. We have a $399 doc and unlike all other dealers in the valley we do not have any other ad on fee's. Please contact us at 602-249-1234.

Amazing experience, I am so grateful

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I went to so many different dealerships trying to get a minivan to shuttle my kids to school, and back, and so many places turned me down because of my credit. When I came to Bill Luke, Ryan helped me look at Town and Country's, and I was scared when it came to getting my credit approved, he came in and I almost broke down in tears when he said that I was approved, and I could purchase the vehicle. Finance was less intimidating than I thought, and he even introduced me to his brother Aiden, whom went through and showed me so much about it, I didn't even know that the seats folded into the floor! I highly recommend this dealership.

January 7, 2016

Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jeep Cherokee purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

First time purchasing a vehicle through Bill Luke. Our rep Lionel Hebert gave us the best service, everything was explained in honest detail and made very easy. Love this place, will definitely come back, but only if we can work with Lionel again.

August 5, 2015

We have a philosophy of our customers being our number one priority and we are glad you received such service! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Happy Car Shopper

by from Phoenix, AZ. |

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from Bill Luke. My salesman, Ryan, was great to work with. I let him know right off bat that I hated the process of shopping and buying a car. So, I believe he took that as a challenge to change my perception of car shopping at their dealership and he answered every little question I had with patience and professionalism and a great sense of humor. He made the whole process very easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and I will purchase from Bill Luke again.

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a positive review! We sure appreciate that you bought your vehicle from us, and we look forward to serving you in the future.