Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-357-1201

Family Owned And Operated Since 1927

Friendly service

by from Pinon, AZ |

Great dealership. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from here. I did most of the negotiating over the phone. When I showed up at the dealership I greeted warmly and was out of there with my new vehicle within an hour! The priced I agreed to buy the vehicle at was the price I got. My vehicle was clean and had a full tank of gas :)

October 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share this. We appreciate it. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Bill lukes Amazing team

by from Pheniox, AZ |

I recently moved from CA. I noticed some transmission fluid leaking and needed to take my GMC truck to a trustworthy shop to get fixed. I asked a co-worker of mine if he knew of anyone local and he recommended Bill Luke. So I took my truck in and the shop was super clean. They fixed my truck and stood by their work. I've taken my wife's Yukon in for repairs as well. Without a doubt I have had the best experience for car repairs with Bill Luke! Highly recommended!!

August 19, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience, Mike! I'm glad we could help get your car back into shape. I know how frustrating these types of issues can be, so doing whatever it takes to help you out is what we're all about. Please don't hesitate to give us a contact next time you need anything!

Very happy with my purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I want to thank KB Baker at Bill Luke, it was a great buying experience.

August 13, 2014

Thank you for your review Ron about the KB Baker! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Thank you Ali !

by from Phoenix, AZ |

My fiancÚ and I went in and had a wonderful experience due to our sales man. His name is Ali and he is wonderful. He was cheerful, helpful and wonderful to work with. He got us an amazing deal and we are truly grateful. I highly recommend if you are going to shop here you ask for Ali, it will be more than worth your time! :)

August 12, 2014

Shawna thank you for sharing your wonderful car buying experience with Ali. Your feedback to very important to us and thank you to taking the time to do so. Thank you for your recommendation.

This is the place

by from Phoenix |

Bill Luke Service.This is the ONLY place I take both of my vehicles and have for several years. Their front line staff are very pleasant and informative and the mechanics are the best in the business. They never try to 'sell' you things you don't need. They give options with no pressure and I appreciate that. Any of these negative comments are from people who refuse to speak up and state they are unhappy - THIS place will always honor their work and make it right.

August 13, 2014

Tom, You have discovered the secret to our recipe. TEAM. The people that work at Bill Luke really care about our customers, we are so blessed to have there hands and minds. Thanks for your trust and time.

Loving my 2013 Charger

by from Phoenix |

I have been trying to get a Charger for a while now. Each dealer I went to tried to sell me something I did not want. I stopped by Bill Luke Dodge and drove away 90 minutes later, in my new Charger. It never would have happened with out my new car guy for life, Jerry A! If you want a cool dude who will treat you with respect and actually listen to you, with no run around, then ask for Jerry A! at Bill Luke. I'll be sending all my friends and family his way. Great dealer, great experience and first class all the way.

August 12, 2014

Customers like you make the world go round! Thanks so much!

Great Experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just want to Thank Jerry A at Bill Luke, he was great! Was a first time buyer and made my 1st experience a great one.

August 12, 2014

Vila D. Thank for letting us know that Jerry gave you great service with your first vehicle experience. Thank you and enjoy your vehicle!

lied, old school bait and switch

by from buckeye az |

Called on ad, asked twice that morning to make sure the truck was there on the lot drove over 45 mi. One way only to be told it was sold the night before after a half hour cooking on the lot waiting for them to find keys to truck that didnt exist. He came back with a list of other choices that were opposite of what i needed. Old school bumper tradeing if thats how you like to buy a car, im getting to old for that stuff i just want a dealer to be honest, these guys lack the integrity to earn my business.

June 5, 2014

Sorry to hear that your vehicle of interest had sold. Bill Luke has been in business since 1927 and we strive for great customer service. If we can do anything for you in the future please contact us 602-249-1234.

2014 Dodge Jounrey

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am 25 years old and went into Bill Luke to buy a used Charger. Ali is the sales man who helped me out. I first looked at the charger that I saw on auto trader. Wasn't impressed with it for more than one reason. so I looked around the dealership a little more. I couldn't afford the nice RAMs that were on the lot so i looked for something that could still tow my bike and seated 5 (the charger obviously couldn't tow my bike). The journey's were not my first choice but then I spotted a nice fully loaded red one with nice black rims and leather. I found my vehicle. Ali took me inside and the paperwork went really quick. He didn't push anything extra on me and helped me stay in my budget. Got through the sale a lot quicker than that I thought i would. Then went to Steven who was the finance guy. That went really quick and easy. He even worked with me on my down payment which I had to bring in on a later date. Bill Luke was a great dealership and I am glad that I bought my Journey there. I never in a million years thought I'd be driving a cross over, but I am and it's not bad vehicle...

April 22, 2014

Thank you Richie for this post and sharing how are sales team went above and beyond to help you with the right vehicle for your needs and budget. Thank you for your business.

Unbelievable shopping experience...perfect

by from Mesa Arizona |

We had a great experience in buying our second car a Dodge Grand Caravan perfect for our family if 6. The transaction was done in less than 3 hours and we drove home our brand new mini van. Everything was perfect from Sales to Finance they are very professional to deal with like they do not give pressure to push you which can irritate to the customer. All i could say that they are fair with you they will help meet your expectations and of course your capacity to pay. Very good car dealer great business process. Thank you Bill Luke my family are very happy with our new minivan. More power to you!

April 18, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear your family is happy with your new Grand Caravan. Thank you for your business.

Great experience

by from Phoenix, az |

Wow what a great experience! No pressure or gimmicks. No tricks or desert packages for thousands of dollars. They even dropped the price of truck to get my payments where I wanted them without me asking them. Friendly helpful! No let me go talk to my manager for 30 min. My next vehicle will be coming from their lot!!!

April 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your buying experience! We always strive to offer no pressure and an honest customer service. Thank you for your business.