Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 877-806-8589
Used 888-386-9363
Service 877-357-1201

Family Owned And Operated Since 1927

Purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300.

by from Phoenix AZ |

My experience was very good. The salesman was knowledgeable and the personnel were all very friendly. I would buy another auto from them and also recommend them to others.

January 16, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and we will be here to serve you again in the future!

Horrible buying experience

by from Mesa, AZ |

Actually liked the dealership and the pricing here, but the customer service and lies ruined a great deal. We were not treated fairly or with respect, and I hope that others don't get the same treatment as we did. Good luck.

January 15, 2014

Sorry to hear we could not come to a deal. Bill Luke has been in business since 1927 and we strive for great customer service. If we can do anything for you in the future please contact us 602-249-1234.

Great service with a sales person who listened

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Chris did a wonderful job listening to my thoughts and did not try to pressure me into a car that I had no interest in. The buying process was made easier by working together to finalize a deal that made us both happy.

December 17, 2013

Run the other way if looking for a car

by from Phoenix, AZ |

If I could give a negative, I would rank it -100: I am inly posting this here to warn people becasue Bill Luke's staff doesnt care nor have they responded to any of my email concerns, then after you read this entire post I get an email stating I hope you enjoyed you experience, really?? They have got to be the most backwards dealership I have ever dealt with I wouldnt care if they were the only dealership in Phoenix I would NEVER purchase a vehicle from them again! So sad they turned a blind eye and after reading some of these complaints I see that they do not learn from there bad dealings... Bill Luke, advice... I would fire your entire staff! On Wednesday November 27th I was in the market for a Jeep Wrangler and proceeded to Bill Luke's website as I had purchased a 2011 Jeep Liberty from them 1 year prior, this was a certified vehicle at time of purchase. I found the one that was of interest Stock # DN51235A, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the following description "17" FUEL WHEELS WITH OFFROAD TIRES & CUSTOM LIFT, 4X4, HARD TOP, POWER DOORS & WINDOWS, BACK UP CAMERA, RUNNING BOARDS, TOW PKG, CERTIFIED!!!. Imagine yourself behind the wheel of this wonderful-looking and fun 2011 Jeep Wrangler. Jeep Certified Pre-Owned means you not only get the reassurance of a 3Mo/3,000Mile Maximum Care Limited Warranty, but also up to a 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, a 125-point inspection/reconditioning, 24/7 roadside assistance, rental car benefits, and a complete CARFAX vehicle history report. Can't talk now, I'm mashing the pedal and passing cars. It's willing to test your nerves, can you handle it? Well can you ? Prove it!". Kind of bad marketing but not suprised now! I submitted a online appraisal to see the price of current vehicle and after receiving I headed to Bill Luke in Phoenix, some 50 miles away. If anyone lives in Phoneix they know how bad traffic is at 3pm, even worse day before Thanksgiving, and the drive back, over 2 hours in traffis. Upon my arrival I meet a Salesman and will not mention as this was not about him. We tracked the vehicle down and he stated and I quote "We got his a couple days ago on trade, it hasn't even made it back to our Service department". I asked if I could test drive, he stated "no there is no inspection, and the front glass needs to be replaced as there are 2 rock shatter cracks, the tires need to be replaced as they were almost wore down on one side and not safe, but we could drive in parking lot". I test drove another one but decided to leave as I am furious after reading this description as being certified, making the drive down there to view a vehicle, clearly not certified nor looked at and looked like it had been off road, was filthy. I proceeded to email Bill Luke's staff a Sparkle Hernandez and after back and forth who said it was going to their manager based on the experience. Next day was Thanksgiving, but got a email on the 29th and again back and forth 18 email later, I basically told her that I yet to see anything from any one but her and if that is not a problem in the eyes of their management, then lesson learned. What is even more disturbing is I purchased my vehicle from them and when I took it to get the first oil change I was told it is leaking oil as the front seal was bad. Keep in mind, not even 3,000 mile on it. I took to Bill Luke service and they said nope all is good, took there word for it. If they are posting a certified vehicle that has a damaged front windshield, no inspection, and tires that are not safe to drive on, then how can that be a certified preowned, was my vehicle even looked at, what is the standard? This is what is on their website "Each vehicle on our lot has undergone a meticulous inspection by our auto technicians to ensure the Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge standard for superior pre-owned vehicles. We are your destination for a used Dodge, Ram, Jeep or Chrysler, and we are proud to provide Phoenix with well-maintained used car

December 2, 2013

am sorry for the inconvenience. Our GSM has tried to email you about the detail and hasn't heard from you so if you have a chance please give us a call at 602-249-1234. Essentially there is a process here to get the certified vehicle ready to sell. Firstly, we verify with Chrysler upon arrival that this vehicle can be certified if so, then it becomes certified online and goes to the shop for safety inspection, detail, and repairs if necessary. The vehicle you wanted had met this first step, but had not yet gone to the shop- therefore it was not ready to sell to you. I am terribly sorry about this, but we cannot sell this vehicle until it has met all of the certified criteria such as replacing the windshield and tires as you specified. Once it has been through the shop it would be in the condition one would expect as a certified unit. Thanksgiving week is hectic and I'm sorry that the vehicle was not ready, but it was not falsely advertised. Once through the shop, it will be an amazing Certified Jeep available from Bill Luke Serving Arizonans Since 1927.

Bait and switch

by from Phx, az |

So evidently the price posted is only valid if you finance the car, otherwise it is $1000 more if you pay cash. Who does that? Salesman was fine, just balked at the lame bait and switch on the pricing.

November 25, 2013

I apologize about your experience here at Bill Luke. One of the things that this dealership and I take pride in is our customer service, so I wanted to thank you for your review and letting us know there is any area we need to improve on.I know you have many options when purchasing a vehicle, and want your choice to be here with us. We take pride in our customer service - something that has kept us in business since 1927. Please contact us if we can help you further.

unethicle

by from glendale, az |

We went to purchase a used a used 2012 car from Bill Luke, while taking care of all of the paperwork they took the car to get cleaned. After pulling it up for us we noticed 2 dings in the fender that were NOT there, I touched the paint and it was still tacky, against our better judgment we took the car, got home and spoke with the general manager, he said come back and we will sort something out. I came back and he said what do you want me to do it?s a used car, I said it wasn?t there and I did point it out to the sale person, he got very nasty and we left. The next day I returned the car and bought a new 2013 from another dealer. Stay away from this dealership; they don?t support any good practices or use ethics.

November 6, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with your vehicle or situation. Quality repairs and excellent customer service are our goals. If we can do anything for you in the future please contact us 602-249-1234

Painless

by from San tan valley |

Thank you for showing me how painless it should when purchasing a new vehicle. I felt every step if the way of choosing my new Jeep Wrangler to getting approved fir financing that I was treated like family and respect. I would recommend this dealership especially if in the past you have had horrible car buying experiences.

November 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your buying experience here at Bill Luke. We are here to serve you again with your first oil change! Thank you for your business!

Thanks for being so nice

by from Phoenix, Az |

Went in feeling very nervous as I have never purchased a car. I just wanted to get information so I know what to do to be able to get a car. David Mentier was very helpful and gave me all the information that I needed with no pressure, and being very professional and not judging my current situation not being able to buy a car at this time

October 1, 2013

This is a great example of professional and no pressure buying offered here at Bill Luke. Thank you for sharing!

very easy to buy a car

by from Scottsdale Az |

David Mentier was very easy to deal with. Bought my car within a couple hours from start to finish. Picked the car I want on the internet and no games just paid the normal taxes. No pressure to add anything to the car like previous purchases elsewhere. I will be back

October 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know about how our sales team served you.

friendly

by from Anthem, Az |

Went to look at a vehicle I want to get on the way to a previous commitment that I had made. David M was more than helpful. Pulled up the car I am interested in and showed me all of the options on the car. Unfortunately my wife and I did not have the time to test drive. David was very understanding and was not pushy like most places are. We hope that the cat is still there on Mondah or Tuesday when I have time

September 30, 2013

Thank you for your business. We strive to be understanding and not pushy with our customers to offer the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.