Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2425 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

Used 602-336-1495

horrible typicalcar sales people horrible manager

by from Gilbert Az |

I have been looking for an ecodiesel and was promisedone was there drove an hour on ly to find out it was a lieand after making me drive an hour uselessly I was not even offered an aapologynor ccompensationfor my time due business else with Iintegrity is first not here were dishonesty rules

April 11, 2014

Sorry to hear about your experience. We have been in business since 1927. If we can help you in the future please contact us.

2013 Hyundai Genesis with no floor mats

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Genesis. Paid the price they were asking. After I took possession, I noticed there were no floor matts and there was a very noticeable scratch on the left door jam. I spoke to the sale person and realized there was little use in pursuing. Of note, I signed the car inspection without seeing the car. It had just come off the truck and was waiting to go through their service department. This is not my idea of business ethics. If this car had been put on the lot for sale, both of these would have been taken care of before going on the lot. In that it was already sold, these items were not important.

April 8, 2014

Sorry you were not happy about not receiving floor mats for your pre-owned vehicle. We do disclose upfront this information in our disclaimer..." actions must be in Maricopa County in Arizona. Second key, floor mats, owner's manual may not be available on all pre-owned vehicles. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages."

Not a very fair dealership

by from Phoenix as |

I went shopping all day at different dealers and bill Luke was the worst. They offered me the least of any dealer for my trade by thousands. They took for every to get any answers. They force you to use their finance company or pay more for the car. They were pushing me to run my credit and we were thousands of dollars away from any kind of deal...just a really bad experience. My next stop at a different dealer was the exact opposite and I happily bought a car from them. Same car better condition, $300 less and $2200 more for my trade. Do your home work and shop around.

March 23, 2014

Looking for late model care

by from Phoenix , AZ |

By far the largest selection of any Arizona dealership in late model used cars. They are honest when you email about a car's availability because they sell fast there and have such a large selection you should not have a problem finding another one. Salesman very helpful. Paperwork as always takes a while no matter where you shop. In the small print the internet price which I will verify is alot less that the window sticker and in my case 2,000 less than Kelly blue book it is stated you must finance to get their price or pay 1,000 extra. In my case I was going to pay cash. They discused with me how it can be paid off in 4 mos without penalty and paying most of the cost in the first month would lower my interest fee to approx 30-40 dollars. Certaintly worth the wait to fill out the financial paperwork to save at least 960$ on the cost of the vehicle. My 1 yr old car was in near new condition. They even spend time explaining the dashboard features before you leave. Hopefully I won't need a another car soon but if I do they will be the first and probably the only place I have to look. Also for me it was very important to test drive the car on the freeway and they had no problem with allowing me.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for you recommendation. We are here to serve you again in the future and for your first oil change. Thank you for you taking the time to share you experience here at Bill Luke.

the definition of car salesman

by from mesa, az |

Emailed them to get a price and was given listed price PLUS $1000. I told them I would pay cash and they said if I financed they would discount tbe price $1000, BACK to the listed price. This is laughable at best. A typical mentality of the typical car salesman in my opinion.I bought at another dealer and would recommend you do the same.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are upfront and honest with our pricing. We take pride in our customer service, something that has kept us in business since 1927.Our vehicles that appear online have been discounted with manufacturer and dealership incentives. You can see this break down amount from the MSRP online also, some vehicles even have a $1000 off incentive with financing the vehicle.

Predatory Lending Practices

by from Phoenix AZ |

My family has experienced predatory lending from the sales and financing staff at this dealership!!! Selling a car to a teenager for several thousand dollars over MSRP, adding junk fees and an outrageous APR! When this was brought to their attention they refused to make it right or even talk about it. Saying basically "too bad." I would NEVER purchase a vehicle from this dealership.

February 19, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with your vehicle or situation. We have been providing excellent customer service since 1927. We are one of the few dealerships in Phoenix who do not have dealer add on fees. If we can do anything for you in the future please contact us 602-249-1234

Horrible advertisement!!

by from Tempe ax |

We called about an advertisement that bill Luke sent to us.. They were extremely confident about what they said they can do.. We told Yvette our certain issues and she assured us it was not a problem.. So driving to the camelback dealership is a hefty commute, excited and relieved that we would rebuild our future.. We arrive and after the paper work we find out that the dealership can't even do what they advertised to claim to do.. It's not in their practice they said... Not to mention the fact that your gsm and sales people of which have been there for 10 plus years, did not do what they said can be done.. I find it completely miss advertised un-knowledged staff I have ever came across.. I will never recommend any one to ever never never go to this dealership.. Customer service is extremely un-knowledgable.. Also a complaint with the BBB was filed.. It even seems their responses to complaints are auto responses they don't even respond in real life... Never going to a bill Luke again nor will I ever recommend it to any one..

February 13, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Sorry we could not come to a deal with your trade vehicle. Excellent customer service is our goal and we've been so since 1927. If we can do anything for you in the future please contact us 602-249-1234.

Integrity Issues

by from Chandler, AZ |

Disappointment is what we've come to expect. I shared the following message privately with Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram, before posting it on Facebook, hoping to improve the situation. They messaged an apology and requested a meeting to resolve it. We were hesitant, but scheduled a time to talk over the phone. They never called or messaged us. The following message is what we had hoped to resolve and told them we'd post if we didn't. "We are disappointed in our experience. I submitted all of the information that you requested via the website and communicated my expectations to the sales manager in a phone conversation, ahead of time. I also told him that I wanted to work this out upfront, especially regarding the trade in, because my wife would have to drive for one hour to meet me at the dealership. The Sales Manager told me that our trade in has a demand and he was sure that we could make a deal that satisfied me regarding my trade in. When we arrived, he couldn't locate the trade in information that I submitted online. We test drove the vehicle and were ready to buy, when they came back with an auction value for our trade in which was almost half of the Kelly Blue Book value which they requested upfront. We left feeling very upset. My wife had to drive all that way and take three hours out of her work day. We also left feeling deceived about the trade in. We were not satisfied!" Hope Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram uses this feedback to improve.

January 21, 2014

Sorry to hear we could not come to a deal. Bill Luke has been in business since 1927 and we strive for great customer service. If we can do anything for you in the future please contact us 602-249-1234.

Purchased a 2013 Chrysler 300.

by from Phoenix AZ |

My experience was very good. The salesman was knowledgeable and the personnel were all very friendly. I would buy another auto from them and also recommend them to others.

January 16, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and we will be here to serve you again in the future!

Horrible buying experience

by from Mesa, AZ |

Actually liked the dealership and the pricing here, but the customer service and lies ruined a great deal. We were not treated fairly or with respect, and I hope that others don't get the same treatment as we did. Good luck.

January 15, 2014