Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 877-357-1201

Family Owned And Operated Since 1927

Treated great

by from Queen Creek |

My girlfriend and I are young and we were very surprised at how hard it would be to be taken serious about buying a car. Went to several dealers and experienced everything from, bring your parents back with you, nobody would talk with us, to downright rudeness. When we went in to Bill Luke expected no different, but we were very surprised to be greeted and not treated like a little kid. We were actually allowed to test drive a couple trucks and we bought a 2013 Ford that I really like. We would recommend David Mentier at Bill Luke to everyone. Only place that took us serious and didn't treat us like we were interupting them. Thanks A J

September 27, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Amazing

by from Goodyear, AZ |

We had a tremendous experience. When we first arrived it was a bit intimidating due to the size but then a salesman named Michael Murphy came to us a walked us through everything without pressuring us at all. We purchased a vehicle and were out of there within 2 hours (that was the first)....having purchased many cars, this was definitely the best experience I have had. Thanks Mike!!!!!!

September 9, 2013

We are happy you chose us to serve you. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Glad we came

by from phoenix az |

We were referred to a specific salesman at this dealership from our good friends that bought here. After having many bad experiences buying cars we had dreaded the thought of buying another car. Our friends said to see David Mentier when we were ready. We were pleasantly surprised at the honest trouble free experience and professional treatment we recieved. We called David first and told him of the car we were interested in. We were greeted promptly when we went in and David pulled the car up for us to test drive (saved us from walking aimlessly in the heat). The hassle free pricing on the internet site was very fair and lower than any other vehicle on any site. We bought the car and are very happy that we now feel we have now found a dealership we are confident in. Thank you David

September 3, 2013

We strive to make each customers experience comfortable and stress free. We pride ourselves giving our customers the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Awesome Customer Service!

by from Goodyear, AZ |

Mike Murphy was an excellent salesman. He listened to what we wanted and worked with us to get us just the right deal. I would buy another car from him and will definitely recommend him and Bill Luke to my friends and family.

September 3, 2013

Thank you. We pride ourselves giving our customers the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you. Thank you for sharing and your business!

Issues with contract resolved, satisfied customer.

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I was very happy with my trade in value, price was beyond fair. Salesman Teddy was excellent, he even took me for a tour of their service facility. Perwork went smooth up until financing. While papers were being presented in record time, due to backlog?, a $2000 repair service was added to my contract. While I agree I should have noticed this at the time of signing ,I did not. The following day Teddy told me it would be no problem removing the service contract. I called the finacial agent numerous times to arrange an appointment but I never recieved a reply. Once I contacted the finance manager two days later I scheduled my return. All I needed was for the agent to return my call to set a meeting time, 2 minutes was required to make this customer happy. Once I returned my contract was rewritten with no problems.

August 30, 2013

Thank you for sharing and your business! We are not sure who "Teddy is".

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Excellent dealership. I just went through the process of leasing a car and found the customer service to be great. I mainly worked with Lionel and he did a really good job, he was fast, friendly, and also very thorough making sure he explained everything to me. I highly recommend anyone here to buy or lease a car, you won't be disappointed!

August 26, 2013

Great Buying Experience

by from Avondale, AZ. |

I shopped other Phoenix area Dodge dealers, with no success. They all included "dealer add-on's" that some how couldn't be removed or negotiated. Bill Luke had straight forward pricing ... no add-on's (unless requested) ... excellent customer service (Mr. Murphy), and generally a very pleasant buying experience. My Ram Truck arrived on schedule and ready to go. I would definitely return for another purchase, and recommend Bill Luke and Mr. Murphy to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

August 21, 2013

This is how Bill Luke is different. From the start of your purchase you get our best pricing. Thank you for your recommendation.

not pushy very helpful

by from Phoenix,Az |

I was very nervous about trying to get a car. I have had some financial issues recently and my credit is not as good as it once was. David M did not judge me and helped me to get the car that I really needed, the entire time being very friendly and not treating me different like other places did due to my credit situation. I was able to leave the dealer with the car I desperately needed for my family. Thank you David M and to everybody at Bill Luke

August 21, 2013

Thank you for your business. This is exactly how we treat each customer at Bill Luke. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Helpful, friendly experience

by from phoenix az |

Bought my first nice car yesterday. I was very nervous going in as I have never financed a car before. David Mentier was my salesman and he was very friendly and helpfull. We found a car I really liked and David helped me with getting the payment I was comfortable with and I was able to drive the car home. Never thought I would be able to do that. Wendy helped me finish the paperwork she was really helpful too. Great experience. Would go back here again and again. Thanks Margarita

August 20, 2013

No Pain, No Hassle

by from Casa Grande AZ |

After being treated to a big dish of Bait & Switch at their competitor on Avondale we arrived at Bill Luke not in the best mood to buy a car. From the moment we walked in Allan made it clear that Bill Luke was a no nonsense dealer and he would do everything possible to earn our business. He did just that. The fact that we could negotiate from the Window invoice and that there were no "Dealer Add Ons" made this a pleasant buying experience. Scott the finance person explained our options and made that part of the deal very comfortable. These folks run a dealership and conduct business the way it should be done. I would come back in a heartbeat and recommend my friends and family. Truly a 5 Star dealer!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2013